AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC ban questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I am viewing the way the models make it seem, if I were to put it to a conversation between a user and a model, would be...

You're fixated on naked/tits vs not getting naked, but most models view it as entertaining someone vs not entertaining them. As in, don't want to tip? Okay, then don't watch.

(Really, this is an oversimplification - most models aren't going to ban someone just for not tipping or being quiet. But my point is that it's not just about nudity, a lot of models consider watching without tipping to be freeloading, whether they're naked or not. The viewer, by watching, is expecting something.)

Either way this whole thread is tl;dr and repetitive so let's all just sum it up nicely like @CutieHasBooty did here:

No you're not required to tip....and I'm not required to allow you in my room.

Are people seriously discussing if banning is overpowered and the semantics of the word "free" in MyFreeCams?

Yeah ... no thanks on that discourse ...

But if OP is still around, I'm guessing by the description of the group and time of posting, you were talking about CrazyTeam_/CrazyM_'s mega group this week?

If so, she most likely just mis-clicked your name and tried to ban someone else who may have said something offensive. I'm kinda cool with her, so if you feel comfortable ... just PM me the banned username and I can ask her about it/get you unbanned (assuming your innocent and just caught an unintended stray).

You're fixated on naked/tits vs not getting naked, but most models view it as entertaining someone vs not entertaining them.

A rose by any other name stinks just the same. Change "I won't get naked" to "I won't entertain you" and it still works. It is still the model begging for money.

most models aren't going to ban someone just for not tipping or being quiet.

That is LITERALLY the exact opposite of what nearly EVERY other model has said. So far, most models have seemed to be prancing around ideas and as an effect, contradicting themselves. This is what George Carlin was talking about when he joked about "soft language". Nobody wants to say the truth because it is self-damning, but they also don't want to lie, so they say a skewed version of the truth which is easier to accept. Instead of "crippled", it is "differently-abled." Instead of "dead", it is "pass away." Instead of "I'm a damn stripper that only cares about your money", it is "I'm an entertainer that deserves your appreciation." A sugar-coated turd is still a turd.

no, most models are just saying CHILL OUT!

A rose by any other name stinks just the same. Change "I won't get naked" to "I won't entertain you" and it still works. It is still the model begging for money.

:giggle:

I'm not going to continue the discussion because we are obviously going round in circles and I'm kinda busy 'begging for money' at the moment. But that made me laugh. :haha::haha:

Edit for 'for'

:giggle:

I'm not going to continue the discussion because we are obviously going round in circles and I'm kinda busy 'begging money' at the moment. But that made me laugh. :haha::haha:

LMAO same

my arm and jaw are killing me from all this entertaini- I mean, begging

Model: "You need to tip."
User: "No I don't."
Model: "If you don't tip, I won't strip."
User: "Okay."
Model: "You think I am going to strip if you don't tip?"
User: "No."
Model: "How dare you act so entitled?!"
User: "...What?"
Model: "You just expect me to strip for free!"
User: "...No, I don't."
Model: "Then why don't you tip??"
User: "Because I don't want to."
Model: "Then I won't get naked!"
User: "Okay."

What part of this sounds like the free user is expecting anything? And yet the model acts like the user is imposing unreasonable expectations.

You go on and on (and on) about logic, but there's a straw man if I ever saw one.

But yeah. As far as whether models have too much power... Nah, I don't think that having personal autonomy is too much power, given that I'd be imposing nothing on you besides lack of access to myself, which is my right. If you think otherwise, I'd say that's the dictionary definition of entitlement right there. We're not slaves or sexbots. "More power than I wish they had because it makes me sad face" != "too much power".

You're right about one thing... Guys who tip do tip for the entire room. But the restaurant analogy everyone is using certainly is flawed. Typically, no one is graciously saying... I have plenty of money, let me be charitable and pay for this guy's meal as well as my own (though it happens). It's just something they deal with. The show is for those who have tipped. Some scraps will fall to the floor, and the roaches will get them, can't help that. But if I apply pesticide, no one is going to have a problem but the roaches. Now... when I still worked token sites, I rarely banned anyone. And if you really don't aspire to be better than a roach, that's just fine as far as I'm concerned. However, it's hard to imagine being okay with that and trying to justify it, and even taking pride in it. But carry on. You just won't get much respect. You're about to say you're not looking for any, but in that case... why do you continue to type so bloody much. Cognitive dissonance? I don't get it. You seem smart enough that you must have understood on some basic level the majority of what people have said, despite your desire to nitpick minutiae unnecessarily.

Are people seriously discussing if banning is overpowered and the semantics of the word "free" in MyFreeCams?

Yeah ... no thanks on that discourse ...

But if OP is still around, I'm guessing by the description of the group and time of posting, you were talking about CrazyTeam_/CrazyM_'s mega group this week?

If so, she most likely just mis-clicked your name and tried to ban someone else who may have said something offensive. I'm kinda cool with her, so if you feel comfortable ... just PM me the banned username and I can ask her about it/get you unbanned (assuming your innocent and just caught an unintended stray).

Ah, a helpful post amidst the chaos!

Yeah. This thread is going nowhere.
Agreed. I thought we had a good discussion with someone who could see rationally between the divided sides but I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.