AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Drama is getting out of hand!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2020
I have been an MFC member since 2015. That entire time has been absolutely wonderful. I have made many awesome friends both model and member alike. Some months ago, I began to be continually approached, stalked, harassed and have had the same done to my aforementioned friends and acquaintances. This started after it was known that I had been in a certain model's room and tipping her regularly. I will be the first to admit that she has been somewhat controversial from time to time but, it seems people just won't let it go. I will not even mention her name out of fear of harassment even here. All I ask is to please, make this the MFC Community it should be, not what it has become during the pandemic. Nobody is completely beyond redemption or forgiveness. Please, leave my friends, and me alone.

Reactions: SensualAries
OMG, dood... And I thought I was 'old' around all these youngins ! The GH stuff used to be my morning routine. My passport listed "freelance daytime TV critic" as my job back then. :cool:

Bob!!!

GH has changed so much now. Luke's been off the show for a while, but Laura is back...and she's married to Dr. Kevin Collins. Sonny Corinthos is a grandfather now, and he also has four different baby's mommas. He's got amnesia right now, so instead of being in Port Charles handling his mobster stuff, he's in some town called Nixon Falls walking around wearing a cowboy hat and calling himself "Mike."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.