AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Drama is getting out of hand!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2020
I have been an MFC member since 2015. That entire time has been absolutely wonderful. I have made many awesome friends both model and member alike. Some months ago, I began to be continually approached, stalked, harassed and have had the same done to my aforementioned friends and acquaintances. This started after it was known that I had been in a certain model's room and tipping her regularly. I will be the first to admit that she has been somewhat controversial from time to time but, it seems people just won't let it go. I will not even mention her name out of fear of harassment even here. All I ask is to please, make this the MFC Community it should be, not what it has become during the pandemic. Nobody is completely beyond redemption or forgiveness. Please, leave my friends, and me alone.

Reactions: SensualAries
Why does it matter to anyone else but me who I tip, how much I tip or why. It is nobody's business but my own.
You tip a model that is dramatic. Then say the drama is out of hand. You add to the drama. I am not questioning who you tip dude. I am stating a clear and obvious fact.
Honestly, you two deserve each other with how much deflection there is here.

again - it's just shocking that you don't see the model as the common denominator and place the drama blame on everyone else (just like this model has done)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
I have no clue what this drama is. I suspect it sounds way more interesting then it actually is

soap opera film GIF by Mediaset España

Upvote 0
The only people defending this model and Rigger are people that tip this model. EVERY RESPONSE SINCE I SAID ANYTHING HAS BEEN FROM SOMEONE THAT TIPS THE MODEL IN QUESTIONS. BIASED.

Upvote 0
They are, in fact. Trolling me now as I type this. I was not joking when I said this shit needs to stop.
I would have to agree with everybody on here that that has been happening on mfc for a long time before the pandemic...probably because it's a solo girls site and just some other reasons as well...drama does beget drama and I think the best advice is maybe to just hit ban/ignore?

Upvote 0
I know that you are willingly choosing to partake in the drama. You watch someone bash another model and a member and sit back and tip while you at the same time "want the drama to stop" - stay consistent. You literally add to the drama and allow it to continue.
Have a good one!
This is a great answer, happens in the strip club too

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
To Quote Marceline,
"There’s quite a few models who actively create drama between other models and members because it can increase their view counts and possibly their money. Plus, some members actually love being caught up in the middle of drama between two cam models, despite anything they say contrary to that."
A model having an MFC topic of "I'm killing myself at midnight" shows you just what type of person this model is. They have always created drama because it has historically made them more money, which is probably why they've retired so many times. Choosing to support that is a conscious decision. Rigger says he wants the drama to stop, but that is what he supports.

Final edit - Rigger, you have only known this model for a short period of time. There have been models that have known them for years that have all cut ties, which should be eye opening. So many members and models try to befriend them thinking "They can change, I'll be their friend!!" and then experience the same behaviors. This has been a pattern with the model you're referring to for at least 2 years. Maybe some of the models reaching out to you are trying to give you a heads up or a warning. You're of course entitled to your own opinion, but when every person from this models past has completely blocked them, stopped associating with them or have even opened police investigations against them, it's just shocking that you don't see the model as the common denominator and place the drama blame on everyone else (just like this model has done)
This is a great reply as well, I've seen similar situations play out in the strip club

Reactions: Rigger
Upvote 0
All the years I bounced, I swear I dealt with more fights in the dressing room than on the club floor.
Rigger, me too! I had some crappy managers though, who let girls sit w customers when i was with them, hog the stage, and I swwear this girl was mouthing off to me all night and I said one thing and she busted my head on the mirror and the owner wanted ME to pay for half of it along with her! Anyhow, Ijust try to ignoreit.
And for anyone on this forum, I just want to say I got to meet Rigger today in my room and he is a very nice man, a young marlon brando look alike! No drama, no toxicity, just a nice guy trying to help the girls out..furthermore, this culture of bullying needs to end. Making twitter groups jsut to bully on somebody just because you didn't like something they did on cam adds to this "divide and conquer" patriarchal culture that further pushes women apart from each oither and is the total opposite of feminism.
Anyhow, great to meet you Rigger, you're a REAL man.
Love,
Aries

Upvote 0
The thing about this stuff is, you really don't know who to trust because no one will know what really happened.
Rigger could be exactly as the model described in that tweet, or of course, she might just be really trying to ruin him and his rep if he is a HTer and she has banned him [for whatever reason/s].

I think instead of people airing their laundry in public, they should, if it really is a problem and dangerous, contact site staff and go from there.
This kind of shit also pisses me off on social media amongst family and friends.

(I am not defending anyone where as I know none of these 2 people)

Upvote 0
Lol ... imagine engaging in drama on a cam site when I’m just here to literally flick my nip nops and talk about conspiracy theories

Upvote 0
I take it all back. She is toxic, insane and a danger to models and members on MFC. A recent High Tipper of hers, and many other models, is now OFF OF MFC because his wife found his phone and found about the meet up they had planned during her trip to NY. If anyone has ever been tipped by this member and is no longer, it is her fault.
Now I know how Charles Manson's lawyer felt, shit.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
Ohhhh that's the model???? I had maybe 6 months of interaction with them when they were starting out. I have never experienced so much drama and craziness. I wouldn't believe anything they say. They targeted and harassed me and my members.. in person and online. They also advertised an event as having me attending when I had never ever committed to being there.

I just avoided and avoided and eventually blocked but it was wild. One of the worst models I've ever come across and I've been doing this 10 years...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ohhhh that's the model???? I had maybe 6 months of interaction with them when they were starting out. I have never experienced so much drama and craziness. I wouldn't believe anything they say. They targeted and harassed me and my members.. in person and online. They also advertised an event as having me attending when I had never ever committed to being there.

I just avoided and avoided and eventually blocked but it was wild. One of the worst models I've ever come across and I've been doing this 10 years...
That's the one.

Upvote 0

That is what she does. She also dates and arranges meetups with members too.

Upvote 0
That is what she does. She also dates and arranges meetups with members too.
I married a member. Dating and meeting up with members is not something to go after a model for.

Sounds like you guys were both equal levels of drama

Upvote 0
I agree with the recommendations to turn off MFC PMs. You might be "that nice" but one of the models you support is a little more than "a little controversial" at times when there are multiple police reports open against them. Every single other model has distanced themselves from the model in question, including their latest closest friend (that you still support) You are the company you keep... If you support a model that has been known for being toxic and dramatic in the community, regardless of how nice you may be, you are directly supporting the drama and continuing the cycle.
I understand that nobody is "completely beyond redemption" but when the same behaviors have continued for years, and the pattern isn't changing, then I don't think they are even trying for the redemption therefore don't deserve any. Especially since they haven't ever accepted any accountability, they made excuses that they acted certain ways because of an already stigmatized personality disorder (which harms others that have the same personality disorder) they've harassed other models and have perpetuated this themselves since the 2nd time they retired.

If they, and yourself, want the drama to stop, topics like this don't help, and neither does continuing to support problematic behavior that has not changed.

You tip a model that is dramatic.
Yeah, this guy was right all along. I really did feel like I was defending a monster the whole time. I was plainly aware that now only were the accusations true but, she was still doing it. Her narcissism knows no bounds. It is no wonder that she is her highest tipper, she truly is her #1 fan. She is now resorting to spreading stories of other models and drug use. I know first hand that Dot herself does not use cocaine. She is so pathetic, I doubt she can stand to look herself in a mirror long enough to.

Upvote 0
She's 19. Complete slander. This model is certifiably crazy and needs serious help.

Are you viewing adult cams in front of your daughter? If you are, you need hella boundaries, cause shit ain't kosher.

If you aren't, stop talking about your family to strangers on an adult website. Shit still ain't kosher.

Upvote 0
Are you viewing adult cams in front of your daughter? If you are, you need hella boundaries, cause shit ain't kosher.

If you aren't, stop talking about your family to strangers on an adult website. Shit still ain't kosher.
YES fucking THIS !!!!!! ^^^^^^^
Jesus !!

Upvote 0
I don’t know who she is or what went down between the two of you but you must have done something real sucky to decide to preemptively come to a forum you’ve never participated in to try and gather support before she told the world you suck, what a Machiavellian fella.

Upvote 0
The Luke & Laura tale goes all the way back to the 80's. Back then, Luke was in a triangle with Laura and Holly while Holly juggled Luke and Police Commissioner Robert Scorpio, when he was actually on the show that is. I think it was Port Charles that had the vampire story line for a little bit. That was back when I had kittens named: Rafe, Jasper, Sonny and, Beth. Damn, I'm such a nerd.

OMG, dood... And I thought I was 'old' around all these youngins ! The GH stuff used to be my morning routine. My passport listed "freelance daytime TV critic" as my job back then. :cool:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.