AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Fan Clubs? ...or something better elsewhere?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2015
jessajemz.com
Twitter Username
@jessajemz
MFC Username
JessaJemz
Back about 10 yrs ago when i started out on iFriends, I got really into the idea of the FAN CLUB OPTION. I just started on MFC and am finishing up my profile, etc. .... Would the MFC profile itself be considered a fan club of sorts?

My questions are (MFC mostly):
1.) Is there a separate fan club manager setting in MFC? Or is just a matter of making paid protected galleries? Is there a way to charge monthly?
2.) What are the smartest items to list on your profile if there isn't already these things integrated?
3.) Anyone have any good success with the iFriends Fan Club?

Thanks!

Hi Jessa,

The MFC profile is primarily an information hub where you can provide details about yourself. The default features include your "about me", the photo galleries (public or private), and the message wall. With HTML and CSS you can always style it differently, remove items, and create a more personalized profile.

As to your questions:

1. It does not have a fan club manager. You can utilize your protected galleries. Using images, HTML, and CSS, you can customize the profile, like I mentioned above, to create more of a "fan club list" or "fan club details", explaining how to become part of it. There is no monthly type of feature, so you would have to let members know they have to tip each month to stay as member, and manually track it (MFC will give you a list of all tips and notes on tips).

2. Some of the more common things I see listed are tip amounts for certain items, such as 50 tokens for a friend add, 100 tokens for a flash, and so on. It really depends on what you are comfortable doing.

3. I have never used that!

This forum has excellent tools for models to get information on how to customize their profiles, so take a look around.

I develop profiles as well, so please let me know if you have any specific coding or imagery questions.

Good luck!

OK.... u can take a look at my profile on MFC (JessaJemz) to see the vibe I like. If u come across another tropical theme, let me know.

I'll focus on building a menu of things and add them.

Interesting how Skype calling is so popular with members (with models, I don't know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.