AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC go boom? Or my internet being stupid?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Down for maintenance is what I'm seeing.

Run for your lives people....MFC is down!!! :eek:

Flee!

If the children are slowing you down leave them behind!

It seems to have been acting fucky earlier today ..wonder if its server failure or is someone doing denial of service attack or some such computer boobery? :roll:

Meh...back to the football...cuz I am NOT going back outside to shovel this goddamn snow anymore :angry4:

Reactions: LilyMarie
For the models trying to work, hope it gets sorted out quickly.

As for the snow, I hear ya. Only 3 more months :-D

I was wondering why I suddenly stopped getting notifications to my email. I am soooo glad it was my day off. I feel really bad for the other camgirls though. I'd be super pissed.

ILikeUonTop said:
MFC is down? What? That never happens! I'm shocked.

People like to rip on MFC like this, but in my experience the site is rarely down. Sure it has the occasional flub where everyone gets booted but it's always up again right away.

Today is one of the longest stretches I've seen the site down in a very long time.

Kunra9 said:
ILikeUonTop said:
MFC is down? What? That never happens! I'm shocked.

People like to rip on MFC like this, but in my experience the site is rarely down. Sure it has the occasional flub where everyone gets booted but it's always up again right away.

Today is one of the longest stretches I've seen the site down in a very long time.

It was so much worse a few years ago, when I first started using the site. It used to be a common problem, they must be doing some kind of hard work behind the scenes.

I_Am_Iris said:
Shaun__ said:
It was so much worse a few years ago, when I first started using the site.

:think: It's all Shaun's fault! Everyone, blame him!

It might be my fault, I have no evidence to refute your claim. :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.