AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC is looking for models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2013
Hi, I'm in a weird situation.
I'm not going to use the real names ( if they actually are ) of the people are getting in touch with me because I don't want to cause any
inconvenience, but I want to ask you anyway what's going on.
I'm looking for a job and there's a website where are posted some ads about hospitality jobs such as waitress, barista and so on.
I applied for one which said to offer 9ph ( which is very high ) for a job as waitress in a club.
The girl of the add (I'll call her JD) replied my application saying the job was about a nightclub and so I would wear just pants and bra for working and she said that the club would be open in november. She said me to have an interview on skype since the moment the club is still in progress and she asked me to show my body in webcam with underwear.
I refused saying that I couldn't use skype in that moment and I just sent her some pictures of me naked ( these pictures are already on internet, so they're not private. ).
At that stage, JD said meI have a very beautiful body and If I have ever thought about being a cam girl. I answered I already worked as camgirl and she said that a friend of her ( I'll call her JM ) works for My free Cams and she was just looking for someone to get in the site.
JD arranged for me an "interview" on skype with JM on skype.
I accepted for curiosity and I had the "interview" 4 days later. It was a wee show of 5-10 minutes, I touched my self just a bit and nothing more, so it wasn't suspicious for what she asked me to do, but it was suspicious because first of all I think that JD is actually JM as well and maybe she just wants to hide her identity when it's about MFC, second I found strange that MFC needs 'interview' to recruit models.
This girl, JM, before having the shows said that MFC is looking for models based in the UK and that's why she was trying to get me in.
Now, I'm on chaturbate, and even if I've been working on there just for 2 months, I know that for getting in this kind of sites you don't need someone. But maybe, I thought, she is an admin or something like that and she can help me.
I'm not so naive to believe everything, but on the other hand I don't get what's the point of this even if she's not really looking for models.

I mean, just think that JD and JM are the same person, and JD trys just to hide her name when she's talking about MFC. Ok.
Then, JM asked me to have a show for getting me in easly. The show is very wee and she doesn't ask anything particular strange, she just asks me to touch my self a bit and nothing more. So nothing alarming, right?
Now JD said me that her friend is looking for couple as well because the site is involving couple too.

Sorry If i wrote so much but I wanted to say everything:
what is concerning me is that probably JD and JM doesn't exist. The club wherein I'm supposed towork in november doesn't exist as well ( actually I didn't go on the street where is supposed to be so I can't be sure if there's something or not ) and probably the shows on skype aren't for getting me in easly but just for their fun. What I find strange is...what's the point? Even if is just for fun, you can't have fun just for 5 min. Isn't better to watch a real camgirl when is working on "her site"?

What do you think? Is it possibile that MFC looks for models this way or my theory ( even if then it still doesn't make sense ) it's the right one?

thank you and sorry if i wrote so much. i know i wasn't clear as well but I'm not too good to explain what i think :(

MFC is the most popular camsite ever. They don't scout for models.
No MFC admin will contact you via Skype, email, etc or ask you for a "preview". ANYONE can sign up regardless of what they look like, so why would they ask you to do an interview? :woops:
As far as I know stripclubs don't do this either, you'd apply at the club.
This is a scam, don't send people naked pictures of yourself or give them Skype shows. Block them.

From what I understand you gave people fap shows without any payment up front just on their word? STAAAAHP

Also: 85% of the time a "girl" approaches a camgirl, its a man.

Also, Skype is extremely insecure.

lolita said:
thank you!
i just wondering why people need to do this! just go on a website

Because if they try 20 girls, at least one of them will fall for it and give them free shows. I also suspect these people get off on exploiting women they view as stupid, or it makes them feel clever or powerful.

I don't want to sound mean here but for your own sake, the next time you encounter a situation in your life (or on the internet) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take some time to think and use common sense. By being on camsites you are putting yourself WAY out there. Just like there a bad people in the world there are bad people on the internet too.

yes i know, i was suspicious but since the moment i already show my self i didn't think it was so dangerous.
anyway you're right, thanks :)

lolita said:
yes i know, i was suspicious but since the moment i already show my self i didn't think it was so dangerous.
anyway you're right, thanks :)

Keep in mind though. This person found you through a JOB APPLICATION and then you did a Skype show for them. That actually IS very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.