AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2011
Is anyone else having issues with MFC? When I move my pointer to the little camera on each model on the site's homepage I get the PREVIEW UNAVAILABLE thing. It also happens on the Most Popular Rooms page.
Thanks

Yeah, me too. I thought it was just a glitch with one of my scripts that would fix itself when I rebooted. Guess not.

Been that way most of the afternoon for me too. Also if you have the homepage set to show webcam previews instead of avatars then NONE of them show up at all. Rather annoying.

Yeah, I can't remember what time but I was on MFC just as it changed from being able to see the preview to getting the error message.

OMFG, yessss. NONE of the cam previews work. Driving me nuts.

Reactions: camstory
Wow it's still broken!

OMG this question was asked 9,000,000,000 times in the Lounge yesterday. Got so bad I had to log off. Every 3 seconds. "Are the cam previews broken?" "My cam previews not working." "Is the cam preview server down?"

I hope they get it fixed soon.

I remember before MFC had the cam previews. Site seem to work fine then. But since having them for a few years now and now not having them the site seems far less easy to use.

Yeah, when I try to go to MFC I get, "Oops! This webpage is not available!" no matter whether it's the homepage or model admin.

...exactly as I was writIng this I tried again and it works now. :think:

I got booted off like 6 times last night, about 15 mins before pay period ended. RAGE RAGE RAGE. At one point, when trying to load the homepage/model admin, it also told me the page was unavailable. IDK wtf happened, but people were saying at times my video feed just went poof. I checked some other rooms, && some other models had it too, so idk wtf. :naughty:

Airwolfe said:
Wow it's still broken!

OMG this question was asked 9,000,000,000 times in the Lounge yesterday. Got so bad I had to log off. Every 3 seconds. "Are the cam previews broken?" "My cam previews not working." "Is the cam preview server down?"

I hope they get it fixed soon.

I remember before MFC had the cam previews. Site seem to work fine then. But since having them for a few years now and now not having them the site seems far less easy to use.

They were probably gutted they couldn't find where all the free shows are really quickly. I wonder if girls who worked while the cam previews weren't working noticed that when they dance/do stuff they weren't getting as many random freeloaders showing up.

Reactions: SNATCH and Nordling
Isabella_deL said:
They were probably gutted they couldn't find where all the free shows are really quickly.

There are many reasons why people were asking about the cam previews and for some people I'm sure that was one of them. MFC hasn't always had the cam preview feature and members in the Lounges never really had much trouble finding "Free" shows back then.

Isabella_deL said:
I wonder if girls who worked while the cam previews weren't working noticed that when they dance/do stuff they weren't getting as many random freeloaders showing up.

Might have had some impact.

I think the Most Popular Rooms feature is the biggest driver of new people into a model's room then. Mostly just Guests and Basics.

Guests and Basics shouldn't count in the room count and they shouldn't have access to the Most Popular Rooms feature.

Reactions: SNATCH
Last night I was camming on MFC, and got logged out of my room out of nowhere. It took a couple minutes before it allowed me to log back into the model web broadcaster and start broadcasting again. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.