AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC list my tip notes now.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I just noticed MFC has finally given premiums access to their tip notes in the account settings. It was surprisingly fun just randomly looking through them again. So many happy memories, so many works of art, so many typos, and so many WTF was that about moments.

Love seeing old tip notes. However...

I wonder if there's also a new option that let's you turn them off. I enjoyed being able to copy-and-paste my token history into a spreadsheet. Now I have to delete all of the tip note rows.

One step forward :) half step backward :(

Reactions: camstory
What an awesome blast from the past. Going through month by month, a couple of these months are crazier than others in terms of amount of tips. Most tip comments are just me making a request, but some of them are legit WTFs until I remember the context. Being a sap, though, my favorite tip notes to look back at are the first to my now regular model. To think a year full of amazing monthly hour long privates began with a 200 token tip note of, "Happy birthday, your legs are amazing in those short shorts," makes me smile.

I had a quick look through mine. I'm not very witty or clever in tip notes. I did come across a few that made me wonder what the fuck was going on when I tipped and hope that there was some larger context that I'm forgetting about and I'm not just some insane weirdo. These two in particular...

"Have you ever stepped in a dog poo, bb?"

"mmmmm fishy fishy egg egg"

:?

Status
Not open for further replies.