AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Maintenance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And already the bitching and complaining about their feature updates has begun. People don't even know what maintenance is going on yet, but assumptions are being made that it'll be a "useless feature".

I swear, some people's children.

Well whatever they have done has messed up the "new model" status. Lots of models that I see regularly now have a new model status. Harli Lotts - new model? hmm think not.

Well whatever they have done has messed up the "new model" status. Lots of models that I see regularly now have a new model status. Harli Lotts - new model? hmm think not.

I saw that on the preview for a model who had been there for a while, i thought she had inserted it into her feed lol

I dont think its too much of a stretch to think that when mfc updates something, something else will break

I hoped this would take care of the ghost member issue I have. Member shows up in the room all the time, even when he's not online. Tried everything, cookies, flash cookies...nothing.

I got my hard drive replaced on my laptop and when I tried to login to the web broadcaster I kept getting this error notification...after 2 days of trying, I realised that I'd just been entering the wrong password lol

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: shylurkerdude
I got my hard drive replaced on my laptop and when I tried to login to the web broadcaster I kept getting this error notification...after 2 days of trying, I realised that I'd just be entering the wrong password lol

Keepass

http://keepass.info/

Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.

KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).

Status
Not open for further replies.