AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc model Sky_evans Videos..?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What she said :text-yeahthat:

You log into myfreecamsm you go "create account" which only takes your e-mail. Then you look at her profile and see how many tokens it is to buy the videos you want, buy some tokens, enter your card details, and then you tip the correct amount for videos, with the tip note stating which videos you want. It's not rocket science.

Have you ever been to a store before? You go into the store, see what you want, look at the price, go to the counter, take out your money and pay for it. Then you leave the store with your goods. Easy peasy! This is exactly the same in the camworld. What you don't do (unless you're a criminal), is go into the store, see what you want, ignore the price tag and sneak the item under your jacket and walk out without paying. That is illegal and isn't ok. The person who owns that shop, like the camgirl you see, are just trying to earn their living. Please do not steal from them. If you want videos, you need to pay for them. Please do not search for ways around the system, and also don't think that a bunch of camgirls are going to help you cheat the system.

This isn't rocket science.

Shaun__ said:
karan.kapoor.516555 said:
Where can i get sky_evans's videos..?

her ass is damn HOTTT!!!

Don't worry man, I got your back. The site admins are very strict so all I can do is give you the link to the page they are on, instead of direct downloads.Click here.
What is thiiiis?
I MUST know!!

Reactions: Eden01
Shaun__ said:

her ass is damn HOTTT!!!

Don't worry man, I got your back. The site admins are very strict so all I can do is give you the link to the page they are on, instead of direct downloads.Click here.

Curiousity.

LilyMarie said:
Shaun__ said:

her ass is damn HOTTT!!!

What is thiiiis?
I MUST know!!
It's a single zip file of every one of her videos. Good link. 2.8GB of vids, all in HD.

Shaun__ said:

Damn that was sexy.

Based on how this fella continues to post, it would appear that any attempts of sarcasm sails over his head, as sarcasms isn't always understood properly in certain countries or cultures. I think it should be told to him directly and bluntly in simple language that he can understand...

Dear Mr karan.kapoor.516555,

The people here think that you are not smart, and every question that you ask makes you look even more stupid. They also think you want to find free videos without paying, which makes you look like a thief. No one believes you deserve help from anyone here. Finally, everyone here wants you to go away. Please leave.

Sincerely

:handgestures-salute:

You are not helpful, not polite, no helpful nature at all Fuck off you bastards..

OMG guys we are SUCH assholes! How disgraceful!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KayleePond said:
You are not helpful, not polite, no helpful nature at all Fuck off you bastards..

OMG guys we are SUCH assholes! How disgraceful!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know! How DARE we be so rude as not to send him a co workers work for free?!!

I was trying to teach you a valuable lesson about trusting people on the internet. I think that should definitely count as helpful. :snooty:

Not sure if anyone noticed but he was banned immediately after his last post, so...

Reactions: KristinaReapsMe
Status
Not open for further replies.