AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC News Feed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 4, 2015
in my own head.
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@OfficiallyLucid
Tumblr Username
Lucid-highh
MFC Username
LucidHIgh
Chaturbate Username
LucidHighxxx
Hello there! I was fixing up my profile and I was wondering, how does one use MFC news feed? Is it like any other social media site? Put up a post/status and my friends/people on my profile see it?

First off, anyone on mfc can hit the newsfeeds link and see them. From there however, there's options for members to decide how they like to view them, or not.

So, we can decide to see feeds from all models, just the ones we have on our friends list, members... And we can choose where we see them. We can also uncheck everything to never see them.

chrome_2017-05-31_09-04-55.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: NerdyLuna
First off, anyone on mfc can hit the newsfeeds link and see them. From there however, there's options for members to decide how they like to view them, or not.

So, we can decide to see feeds from all models, just the ones we have on our friends list, members... And we can choose where we see them. We can also uncheck everything to never see them.

View attachment 70800

Thank you so much! I was so so confused on how it worked!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry

View attachment 70800

Is bookmarked the same a following? I don't think I've seen following on MFC.

No, there are two different things. Following I think is more the news feed thing. And the bookmark is for models so you could see when their online? I only assume, I could be wrong.

Reactions: AmberCutie

No, following is a lame duck special case. All members only 'follow' one thing. MFC itself. So if you choose that option, you get just this.

chrome_2017-05-31_09-23-31.png

All members only 'follow' one thing. MFC itself. So if you choose that option, you get just this.
You can follow anyone you want, I think the "following" link is broken, though. I imagine it's supposed to show only the people you've chosen to follow.

• Helpful!
You can follow anyone you want, I think the "following" link is broken, though. I imagine it's supposed to show only the people you've chosen to follow.

Yeah, definitely broken. Just tried to 'follow' several models who have sent newsfeeds recently, then refresh it to look at just the following section again. Still only shows mfc.

Outside of the newsfeeds i'm not even familiar with what the 'following' feature is.

chrome_2017-05-31_09-47-08.png

Yeah, definitely broken. Just tried to 'follow' several models who have sent newsfeeds recently, then refresh it to look at just the following section again. Still only shows mfc.

Outside of the newsfeeds i'm not even familiar with what the 'following' feature is.

View attachment 70805
Yeah I tested the same thing. I don't think following is for anything other than newsfeed. I think it's supposed to be like Twitter.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.