AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC registration

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2018
Is registration open for models on this site? Because I've been sending applications for registration for a month now, but I haven't received a reply letter. I have also already sent a million emails to the support service, but still without results.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Is registration open for models on this site? Because I've been sending applications for registration for a month now, but I haven't received a reply letter. I have also already sent a million emails to the support service, but still without results.

Hi, Vilax. I saw that you’d also posted in a thread for male cam models. MyFreeCams doesn’t accept male models.

Upvote 0
I know a girl is registering. moreover, it does not matter if I do not even receive the first email to start registration

You’re a female model, is what you’re saying? Okay. It’s possible that when you go to apply, you’re from a country that MFC won’t accept model registrations from? I hope you’re able to get this answered soon.

Upvote 0
You’re a female model, is what you’re saying? Okay. It’s possible that when you go to apply, you’re from a country that MFC won’t accept model registrations from? I hope you’re able to get this answered soon.
No, I've already registered other models before.

Upvote 0
I just don't understand what their problem is, the last time I registered a model, it took me a couple of months until I received an email. Two fucking months to get the letter. I talked to my colleagues and they didn't even know that registration was open, because they've been trying to register for two fucking years!

Upvote 0
No, I've already registered other models before.

Oh, you’re a studio! Didn’t I read on here that MFC hasn’t been accepting many studio applications lately? I could’ve sworn AmberCutie and others had a discussion about this.

Upvote 0
By again! The studio is closed for registration, so I'm registering separate model accounts.

Who tf are you shouting at??? Lose the attitude, pal. Now I’m done being nice to you. Models can apply on MFC themselves…they don’t need you. Stop sending MFC a million e-mails.

Bye!

Upvote 0
By again! The studio is closed for registration, so I'm registering separate model accounts.
The models need to register themselves.

MFC probably got a whole handful of applications from the same IP address or VPN if you're using one and flagged them to ignore.

Upvote 0
The models need to register themselves.

MFC probably got a whole handful of applications from the same IP address or VPN if you're using one and flagged them to ignore.
I sent the application from my home IP and through a proxy. Thanks for the idea, I'll try to change the address. I'll write if I its done.

• Funny!
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.