AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC reward points

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I always thought it was 1 point for each dollar spent. It used to say this in the "Account Status". But I see now on wiki "1 reward point for every 10 tokens purchased". Well, in this case, he has over 500k reward points.

Edit: @ACFFAN69, I see that you deleted your post. You didn't have to. You were right ;)
For the lower purchase amounts (no bonus tokens), reward points are dollars spent, think of it as extra points for those who buy more tokens, the benefit of extra tokens to a model is the same, and reward points are indicators for models, not as reward for members as the name may suggest.

Mine is now 141 522 from 138 091 in early may ...so you do the math and work out I spend a few thousand tokens a week, as always. As a member your reward points and time as a member on site do amount to the equivalent of cam-score for models (tokens (dollars if you convert) spent per week/ hour/ month/ day etc.).

1,277,729 reward points...holy what the batman's socks...certainly makes me feel a lot better about my spending haha

i'm circa 67k on one account and circa 39k on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.