AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetMystery said:
Right, but I'd rather make 500 tokens for 15 minutes than 0 tokens for nothing at all ;)

Yes, that's the smart way of looking at it. Many members who offer 500 tokens for 15 minutes would not dream of paying 900, so those "lost 400 tokens" or "lost 2500 tokens" for an hour are an illusion.

It is unfortunate that models can't set their own rates for privates on MFC like they can on other sites. A lot of models are also listed on other, more pvts-oriented sites with lower per-minute rates, and the MFC members who don't want to pay MFC rates for privates just hook up with the same MFC models there instead. That is money MFC is losing out on.

Sevrin said:
SweetMystery said:
Right, but I'd rather make 500 tokens for 15 minutes than 0 tokens for nothing at all ;)

Yes, that's the smart way of looking at it. Many members who offer 500 tokens for 15 minutes would not dream of paying 900, so those "lost 400 tokens" or "lost 2500 tokens" for an hour are an illusion.

It is unfortunate that models can't set their own rates for privates on MFC like they can on other sites. A lot of models are also listed on other, more pvts-oriented sites with lower per-minute rates, and the MFC members who don't want to pay MFC rates for privates just hook up with the same MFC models there instead. That is money MFC is losing out on.

Entirely agree.

But at the same time 1100 for an hour is real cheap. You may not be able to get more tokens from them, but you can always try to haggle the time down - especially if they're expecting you to fully perform for that hour rather than 20 min show + 40 mins talking. Important to also ensure it's a block time - else they may then try to make it into 4 * 15 minute shows at their convenience rather than yours.

Has anyone heard of any recent rule enforcements?

and that's usually only for naked man sexual encounter on cam, out door in the public non model unsuspecting public people on cam doesn't count I guess.

There was a girl who cut herself apparently banned very quickly wasn't she? Or was I hallucinating when i thought I read someone saying that :D (I certainly did NOT witness it!).

NnnerdGirl said:
In my experience 90% of skype requests go nowhere. They say they'll tip, they'll do this, do that, but it seems they only want to talk about what I might do for them in skype and never actually DO it.

Yup, I agree! Often the ones asking for Skype are basics, or they're premiums with 20 tokens, or they ask if you'll take PayPal (D'oh!).

The_Brown_Fox said:
NnnerdGirl said:
In my experience 90% of skype requests go nowhere. They say they'll tip, they'll do this, do that, but it seems they only want to talk about what I might do for them in skype and never actually DO it.

Yup, I agree! Often the ones asking for Skype are basics, or they're premiums with 20 tokens, or they ask if you'll take PayPal (D'oh!).

Agree, but there are always exceptions to the rules and I found the other 10% last time I was on MFC. Until that time I was leaning more toward 100% are bullshit requests, lol.

Mikeythegeek said:
LovelyLemon said:
Other than man-on-cam... nope.

I was warned for something really, really stupid & have since gone passed that in public chat & didn't even get warned let alone punished. :think: They seem to go through spurts on what they'll punish/what they won't.

Yeah. One of the girls I see occasionally was just handed a 300 token fine for peeing during a private show last week. It seems that someone went to the cost of peeking on the private show and then dropping a dime on her about the peeing. Ok, its a rule violation according to the list, yet I know of a girl who advertises lots of ass play techniques on her profile and who regularly does things like taking a bedpost in her ass in public show.. (car crash moment!) and never getting touched. It does make you wonder... :think:

I feel like excessively breaking MFC rules just isn't worth the risk (minus Skype shows). The marginal benefit seems to exceed the potential marginal cost of no longer being able to model on MFC. I haven't heard of any other cam sites that pay models like MFC, and I wouldn't want to have to go to another site.
Has anyone heard of models not being able to return to MFC for breaking their rules? Or do the girls just register again get a new account? It still doesn't seem worth having to start up as a "New Model" again. Anyone break the rules all the time without consequences?

Tinkerbell said:
So new proof Leo doesnt care what anyone does in public chat.. I seen him in a room with girls breaking the rules a couple days ago.
Yes it was AdminLeo. He even commented a few times. One to "Tip a Mercedes Benz", and a few others to inform everyone that Violet and Aspen broke the record for most people in a room at one time. They were doing a 69 show at the time. He watched the whole thing till about 20 minutes after they had already went into group for strap on fun.
They were clearly breaking the rules, everyone saw him there including the girls, he just doesnt care.

If anyone was gonna sue him having some screen shots of that would definitely be some good evidence of him unenforcing things.

i'm a month late, but adminleo actually tipped those two during their public shows. nothing against aspen or violet, and good on them, but that kind of blatant SUPPORT of rule breaking bothers me. it's one thing for the admins to turn a blind eye (a very blind eye) but to actually endorse it?

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
caireen said:
Tinkerbell said:
So new proof Leo doesnt care what anyone does in public chat.. I seen him in a room with girls breaking the rules a couple days ago.
Yes it was AdminLeo. He even commented a few times. One to "Tip a Mercedes Benz", and a few others to inform everyone that Violet and Aspen broke the record for most people in a room at one time. They were doing a 69 show at the time. He watched the whole thing till about 20 minutes after they had already went into group for strap on fun.
They were clearly breaking the rules, everyone saw him there including the girls, he just doesnt care.

If anyone was gonna sue him having some screen shots of that would definitely be some good evidence of him unenforcing things.

i'm a month late, but adminleo actually tipped those two during their public shows. nothing against aspen or violet, and good on them, but that kind of blatant SUPPORT of rule breaking bothers me. it's one thing for the admins to turn a blind eye (a very blind eye) but to actually endorse it?

That bugs me too Caireen.

I must have left before they came back and he tipped them. I cant believe he was in the room, left, and then came back again and tipped.

caireen said:
Tinkerbell said:

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
AdminLeo and TipMuthafucka both claim to be THE MFC Leo. The 'TipMuthafucka' guy was in Agent_99's room acting like he's dating her/living with her. She was like "Guys, that's my husband Leo, who runs the site...these tokens are going right back to the site!" while he claimed that they were just "living in sin." LOL. Every time he tipped her people were like "Way to go, Leo!"

As for the AdminLeo guy, the last time I visited "his" profile it said "he" is a 21-year old female. But maybe after all the hate mail about Agent_99 that WAS on his profile wall, he decided to pose as a female? LOL.

AdminLeo is 'the' leo. From the wiki:

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Administrators
Administrators
MyFreeCams usernames
All of our Administrators are real employees, developers, and owners of this website. The following are their MyFreeCams usernames:
AdminLeo
AdminAaron
AdminAndrew
AdminKatie
AdminArgent
AdminKevin
Our administrators are strictly professional and will not interfere in the normal flow of this website, unless something illegal is going on.
There are NO other administrators, moderators, owners, or members with special privileges.
It is very easy for members to tell models that they are some sort of "secret" administrator or have some special powers. They are lying!
It is required that you report to us anyone impersonating an administrator so we can ban them! (Contact Model Support)

Jupiter551 said:
AdminLeo is 'the' leo. From the wiki:

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Administrators
Administrators
MyFreeCams usernames
All of our Administrators are real employees, developers, and owners of this website. The following are their MyFreeCams usernames:
AdminLeo
AdminAaron
AdminAndrew
AdminKatie
AdminArgent
AdminKevin
Our administrators are strictly professional and will not interfere in the normal flow of this website, unless something illegal is going on.
There are NO other administrators, moderators, owners, or members with special privileges.
It is very easy for members to tell models that they are some sort of "secret" administrator or have some special powers. They are lying!
It is required that you report to us anyone impersonating an administrator so we can ban them! (Contact Model Support)

^^^This. If people would familiarize themselves with the site (read wikis, contracts, etc) then they would not be continually duped by others into thinking STUPID things.

Reactions: AmberCutie
The_Brown_Fox said:
AdminLeo and TipMuthafucka both claim to be THE MFC Leo. The 'TipMuthafucka' guy was in Agent_99's room acting like he's dating her/living with her. She was like "Guys, that's my husband Leo, who runs the site...these tokens are going right back to the site!" while he claimed that they were just "living in sin." LOL. Every time he tipped her people were like "Way to go, Leo!"

As for the AdminLeo guy, the last time I visited "his" profile it said "he" is a 21-year old female. But maybe after all the hate mail about Agent_99 that WAS on his profile wall, he decided to pose as a female? LOL.
I'm surprised you didn't know that Leo is AdminLeo.

I'm also surprised how many MFC models haven't read the MFC Wiki or the rules pages.

I *wish* we were allowed to have a man on cam in pvt or group! I hate skype i only give that privilege to the highest tipper of the month

I understand the public rule .. an underage r could wander in and see a lot .. but pvt and group should be anything goes thats not illegal!

If you work with another lady on MFC u have to send in her ID ect .. why cant they do that with guys?!

just ranting :whistle: maybe someday it will happen!!

LaylaLux said:
If you work with another lady on MFC u have to send in her ID ect .. why cant they do that with guys?!

It's part of their marketing- "If you go to this site it's guaranteed that everyone visible under the model site is a woman." There are lots of other sites that allow for men on camera. That MFC doesn't is one of the ways they differentiate themselves from other sites.

Reactions: LaylaLux
LadyLuna said:
LaylaLux said:

It's part of their marketing- "If you go to this site it's guaranteed that everyone visible under the model site is a woman." There are lots of other sites that allow for men on camera. That MFC doesn't is one of the ways they differentiate themselves from other sites.

ahhh ok .. damn them for hating on cocks! I guess horny men dont wanna be browsing and come across random wieners! its not something id do like daily if they allowed it but once a week would be nice! i get SO many pvt requests for it too! i usually just try to get them to buy a video of it .. one guy even tried to convince me that admins "couldnt see what we do in pvt" lol

LaylaLux said:
LadyLuna said:
LaylaLux said:

ahhh ok .. damn them for hating on cocks! I guess horny men dont wanna be browsing and come across random wieners! its not something id do like daily if they allowed it but once a week would be nice! i get SO many pvt requests for it too! i usually just try to get them to buy a video of it .. one guy even tried to convince me that admins "couldnt see what we do in pvt" lol

Ever see that dude on SkinVid who's avatar was his cock which looked like a boiled, red weiner that had burst out of its skin? That's what I DONT want on my screen while I'm looking to spend money on a girl to get off :p

That and it's against my principles to pay for some sleazy looking colombian/eastern euro knucklehead to get his dick sucked by an attractive woman.

AmberCutie said:
I'm surprised you didn't know that Leo is AdminLeo.

I'm also surprised how many MFC models haven't read the MFC Wiki or the rules pages.

Yeah, I figured AdminLeo was Leo...otherwise somebody should be getting banned for impersonating admin. :lol: Just didn't know why he had his profile state he's a 21-year old female (that's what it said recently when I viewed it).

I read the MFC Wiki page the other day, because on another forum I post on someone was debating with me about whether or not 1-token tips hurt your cam score. I told her that they DO NOT hurt your cam score, and she insisted that they do. So I pointed her to the MFC Wiki page. Plus I remembered it being discussed on here.

interesting thread....the comment was made early on that "enforcement" for all but the most egregious violations comes in waves....that comment was made last summer....and here we are again :-D

for the models that i like, it seems like the summer brings out more than just sunshine and vacations: they're friskier :lol:

LovelyLemon said:

just one....from a model who started as a russian, and then became romanian ;)
it was a bad mix of russian "grooming for camland" and her own ambition.....i was a regular in her room for few weeks back in june, and remember cautioning her about setting herself some boundaries in free.....for a while, she sorta listened....or so i thought...but it became apparent quickly that it was just another hustle

and the truth was that her style WAS working for her....the tokens were pouring in....and like a moth to a flame, she just kept doing more and more in free....i eventually lost interest...her personality became her body, and that's not my thing.

then i got an email from her last week, all sad faced about being banned for "a rule violation"
never got an answer as to what it was exactly.....just a plea to email adinimsration and tell them how sorry she was.....

:lol: yeah...that's me....an all powerful member at mfc, who can just write an email and overturn administrative bans.

anyway...she's gone....sure it has something to do with that dildo and her ass in free..... :eek:

I know a model who works on SkinVid now who has been banned from MFC "for life". She never had a man on cam etc, she was prominently active in the lounge and recieved warnings and suspensions for being on her premium and model account simultaneously apparently (she wasn't pimping herself either). In response to her model account being frozen and premium account being deleted, she'd start another model account...then get banned again, then start another...and so on.

Her original model name was SoniaHeart

Jupiter551 said:
I know a model who works on SkinVid now who has been banned from MFC "for life". She never had a man on cam etc, she was prominently active in the lounge and recieved warnings and suspensions for being on her premium and model account simultaneously apparently (she wasn't pimping herself either). In response to her model account being frozen and premium account being deleted, she'd start another model account...then get banned again, then start another...and so on.

Her original model name was SoniaHeart
That.... makes no sense? There must be more vital details.

Status
Not open for further replies.