AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Nobody is condoning the rule breaking whatsoever. Reading comprehension is what is severely lacking here.

No, sorry, you're confusing lack of reading comprehension with my ignoring inane comments posted by the ill informed.

CamZombie said:
Bocefish said:
Nobody is condoning the rule breaking whatsoever. Reading comprehension is what is severely lacking here.

No, sorry, you're confusing lack of reading comprehension with my ignoring inane comments posted by the ill informed.

That makes about as much sense as two old bald men fighting over an electric pencil sharpener in a lighthouse during a windstorm. :lol:

Attachments

• Retard.jpg
    Retard.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 369
Bocefish said:
CamZombie said:
Bocefish said:

That makes about as much sense as two old bald men fighting over an electric pencil sharpener in a lighthouse during a windstorm. :lol:

Uh... WAT? :?

Bocefish said:
CamZombie said:
Bocefish said:

Here,maybe this will help...

CamZombie said:
Bocefish said:

OK genius, enlighten us with the inane comments made and how I/we are so ill informed.

AlexLady said:
Yeah. They don't have a method to prove every watcher is over 18 so someone could give them shit if they accidentally saw pussy.

I wonder about the g/g shows.. Does the other "model" in a room have to be registered with the site? I have seen some that look way younger then 18. It often concerns me especially in other countries where studios are more prevalent. I really hope that none are being held as sex slaves especially underage ones.

KillerKunt said:
AlexLady said:
Yeah. They don't have a method to prove every watcher is over 18 so someone could give them shit if they accidentally saw pussy.

I wonder about the g/g shows.. Does the other "model" in a room have to be registered with the site? I have seen some that look way younger then 18. It often concerns me especially in other countries where studios are more prevalent. I really hope that none are being held as sex slaves especially underage ones.
yes there is a form you can get from MFC.. it is quicker to just register the girl as a model though.

The other girl has to be registered and have filed paper to work on the account; either as another model or as part of a studio.

But yeah; I think that being upset about other models breaking rules is a common new-model mistake. Eventually all models will learn to do their thing as if they're the only ones on camera; because unless there's another girl on camera, they are. At least, their camera is the only one they should be thinking about - along with the rest of the parts of -their- show. Getting stressed out about what other girls are or aren't doing is a waste of energy. Unless you enjoy watching a girl or knowing what she's doing - don't even think about her.

Bocefish said:
CamZombie said:
Bocefish said:

OK genius, enlighten us with the inane comments made and how I/we are so ill informed.

And how ignoring them would bring you to the opposite of what everyone is saying...

All I'm saying is that her analysis of the market is dead wrong because it implies that there is no room for models that don't break the rules because so many models break the rules. Most models on this forum would be out of a job if that were true. I contend that since a number of models on this forum are doing quite well, that proves that there is room for both types of models in the current market. This does not condone said activity, but as shown in this thread, perhaps there is an underlying issue as to why certain models don't get more people in their rooms.
Also, I would put forth that most models wouldn't have any logical arguments against it if it were allowed by the rules. However, I do believe there are many girls that would still abide by it, rule or not. Afterall, we have non-nude models doing very well for themselves. So even if everyone could do it without fear of rules, it still wouldn't be a universal act. Which I think further demonstrates the error of KillerKunt's market analysis.
See, I provide an argument and include evidence to support my argument and all I get is bullshit in response.
Also: I never said RuffRider was hurt or anything by your comments, because he probably knows your just full of hot air and is better off ignoring you. What I did say was (to answer YOUR question) how you berate members. Which was YOUR question. I answered it. Then you freaked out about it. You can't ask a question and then argue that it's invalid because I answered it. Then you try and berate everyone else, further demonstrating that you enjoy mindlessly berating people.
So my overall theory currently is that KillerKunt has some emotional trauma that causes her to feel threatened when any information is lead to ruin her "tough" image and might prove she is some how fallible. This causes aggression towards others when any comment is made that might hint at her weakness. Massive superiority complex usually means a compensation for something. Without seeing her interact in real life the source cannot be pegged down. It could simply be related to MFC resulting from feelings of unwantedness from a lack of viewership on MFC. Hence the particular aggression relating to the topic at hand. People like this are hard to deal with because facts are disregarded and the person acts without regard to logic in order to avoid more emotional stress brought on by perceived weakness. This information will of course be met with more mockery, proving it's point. However I'm a pro and am here to help if needed. I'm free through PM and can talk about anything and direct you to more sources for assistance in this matter.

Keithy said:
What I did say was (to answer YOUR question) how you berate members. Which was YOUR question. I answered it. Then you freaked out about it. You can't ask a question and then argue that it's invalid because I answered it. Then you try and berate everyone else, further demonstrating that you enjoy mindlessly berating people.
So my overall theory currently is that KillerKunt has some emotional trauma that causes her to feel threatened when any information is lead to ruin her "tough" image and might prove she is some how fallible. This causes aggression towards others when any comment is made that might hint at her weakness. Massive superiority complex usually means a compensation for something. Without seeing her interact in real life the source cannot be pegged down. It could simply be related to MFC resulting from feelings of unwantedness from a lack of viewership on MFC. Hence the particular aggression relating to the topic at hand. People like this are hard to deal with because facts are disregarded and the person acts without regard to logic in order to avoid more emotional stress brought on by perceived weakness. This information will of course be met with more mockery, proving it's point. However I'm a pro and am here to help if needed. I'm free through PM and can talk about anything and direct you to more sources for assistance in this matter.

I am glad you your degree in Psychology so you could decode my forum posts and my personal MFC profile to attack and try to "berate" me in public. Kudos in your attempt to break me of what you concluded was my "Massive superiority complex" and clear "weakness" so much so that you are now going to try to ruin my "tough image". I think it is funny how you ended that long winded Freudian interpretation with "I'm free through PM to talk". Could you not of just PM'd me like RR did in the first place? Nooooo, you did all of this try to make an "example" out some "whiny" bitch on a forum. Some newbies may have cowered down at this point and I am sure that is what you wanted me to do. I guess when I did not respond to the last post of yours you thought you would try to stick that rusty knife in a little further by trying to tell me what sort of person you think I am.

Since we are going tit for tat. Here is the sort of person I think you are. You are the type of guy who is a coward in real life. The one that would walk by someone who was getting their ass beat without knowing the reason behind a fight and whisper "serves him right"? You are clearly the sort of guy who likes to gang up on people.. and as much as your dick would love that to be a sexual gang bang.. you have to unfortunately resort to forums like this in your attempt to outwit and bully people in submission. I am sorry cyber tough guy, but you have not won. You see, because your ridiculous attempt to try to decipher what is behind "KK" makes you like a fool. You have spent way too much time trying to take small pieces of what little you know about me and create a huge picture for others who don't know me to draw conclusions from. I can tell you without hesitation that I am a model you whose room you would never come in to.. mostly because once you opened your mouth I would ream you another asshole and send you on your way via the ban button. It is guys like you that make me love MFC. But ignore this whole argument because this is just me trying to uphold my "tough" girl image. lol.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed your fruitless attempt at trying to understand who I am. If you wanted to know more about me you could of just PM'd me or checked out my room quietly. However, that would take effort on your part.

KillerKunt said:
But ignore this whole argument because this is just me trying to uphold my "tough" girl image. lol

Actually, unlike you I stuck to verifiable information from your yourself (I did mention I can't make an assumption about what you're like offline). Which is what separates intellectual conversation and mindless vomit. You however used only conjecture, so your post wasn't an argument but was purely made as an insult. Which I believe I said you would do. But you are right, it's you just trying to keep your tough exterior rather than admit that maybe someone else is right. You also never once addressed the validity of any of my argument against your MFC market interpretation and stick only to attacking me in order to discredit me. Also, do you know who Freud is and what "Freudian" means? Because you used it VERY wrong. Nor do I have any reason to break your image, merely to point out your humanity. However your defensive nature allows us to see how close I was (and how defensive you are on that topic!). And I've learned way more than I care to know about someone as petty as you, and I'm sure most people on these forums would agree, so an attempt to learn more about you is something no one needs.
As for your statement about me, I think anyone that actually knows me would be able to verify the inaccuracy, so I'm not intimidated by it at all.

This is not exactly Tracy/Hepburn. More like Sam v Diane on the old Cheers. Anyway, I would totally buy tokens to see a live KillerKunt v Keithy debate. Personally, I think they're secretly married. :think: :shifty:

Sevrin said:
This is not exactly Tracy/Hepburn. More like Sam v Diane on the old Cheers. Anyway, I would totally buy tokens to see a live KillerKunt v Keithy debate. Personally, I think they're secretly married. :think: :shifty:

Haha! I was going to advise them to just fuck already and get it out of their systems. :lol:

I get the sense that Keithy wants to plow Killerkunt.... Glad to see that I'm not alone in thinking that.

:think: too much reading :lol:

*ahem* Sidenote: My bad about the bad image hosting site. Did not know about imgur at that time. :oops:

*bows out of thread*

MzMarche said:
*ahem* Sidenote: My bad about the bad image hosting site. Did not know about imgur at that time. :oops:

*bows out of thread*
RAWR! I bite your head off for it!

JoleneJolene said:
I like puppy breath!
But not in public chat... ;)
I'm kidding about the public chat thing, you realize... Beastiality is against the rulez!

I luv killerKunt. I get her & I enjoy her edge. I think she's exactly what's needed to bust this topic out of the closet. She advocates fairness and she ain't timid about it. She's kind of a Norma Rae with razer blade claws...lol. The Admins' & Leo will have trouble ignoring the Buzz she's capable of generating.

I miss the "old" days some people spoke of. I miss models doing kind of a Flirt & Bait. Public chat was a seduction. It was civil & tasteful. All those who want to surrender to explicit sex in public/free chat are wrong. Site Officials & some members writing here seem to think that "All that generates cash is good". It ain't so & it's turning MFC into a sleazy sexual K-Mart,blue light specials & all.

There is a lot of passion about this topic. I noticed in past pages that discussion got pretty heated. I hope everyone can just get over it & focus. Are rules important or aren't they?. Is fairness important or isn't it? To paraphrase an old saying "All that is necessary for MFC rule breakers to prevail, is for good members to do nothing".

IggySpitfire said:
To paraphrase an old saying "All that is necessary for MFC rule breakers to prevail, is for good members to do nothing".
This is exactly what has happened, and I believe that somone made this point many posts ago was that there was no way for a single model or even a group of models to change it back now because Leo appears to be more concerned with the money than the rules.

What they said exactly was,
Bocefish said:
I don't know of any models that are happy with the rule enforcements, or lack thereof. It's like beating a dead horse at this point after YEARS of models bitching about it to LEO and the other admins. You can't blame other models for doing what they have to in order to survive and prosper on one of the best sites available. I know several models that fought the way things are for months and months with nothing but frustration, or worse, to show for it. Bottom line is that MFC is not gonna change until the ownership does, or it's in Leo's better interest to do so.
So, get used to it or go somewhere else because we are tired of your bitchin' and moanin' and whinin'.

IggySpitfire said:
I luv killerKunt. I get her & I enjoy her edge. I think she's exactly what's needed to bust this topic out of the closet. She advocates fairness and she ain't timid about it. She's kind of a Norma Rae with razer blade claws...lol. The Admins' & Leo will have trouble ignoring the Buzz she's capable of generating.

I miss the "old" days some people spoke of. I miss models doing kind of a Flirt & Bait. Public chat was a seduction. It was civil & tasteful. All those who want to surrender to explicit sex in public/free chat are wrong. Site Officials & some members writing here seem to think that "All that generates cash is good". It ain't so & it's turning MFC into a sleazy sexual K-Mart,blue light specials & all.

There is a lot of passion about this topic. I noticed in past pages that discussion got pretty heated. I hope everyone can just get over it & focus. Are rules important or aren't they?. Is fairness important or isn't it? To paraphrase an old saying "All that is necessary for MFC rule breakers to prevail, is for good members to do nothing".
i would be very surprised to see Leo or MFC respond to anything ever, they have not for close to a year now, they are too busy counting the money :D

IggySpitfire said:

Bust this topic out of the closet? Because no one has ever noticed this problem before.
Advocates fairness? What's not fair about rules not being enforced across the board? Fairness implies the same treatment for everyone. So no rules is pretty fair.
The old days? Some models still do this. One of my first models never got nude in free but would tease the hell out of you. Guess what I did? Bought tokens and watched her group show. This was a year ago. Not that "old." Amber doesn't penetrate in free, but she dances around like she wants to. So guess what happens? That's right, she teases us and we take her to group shows (along with 20 other guys).
There isn't a lot of passion about this topic, there is a lot of passion about trying to insult others and about turning this into a flame war.
And MFC "rule breakers" don't really prevail, they get by. GOOD models like Amber, Alex, et al. prevail because they will be doing this a LONG time and will keep making enough money to do so.

You people state the argument like all models are breaking the rules and are the only ones getting paid. That's basically saying that jawbs brings home all the money and Amber just does this for fun (and quit her job because fuck money). That or you're saying Amber is a horrible rule breaker. Which is it?
Seriously, is Amber failing at her job? Because your argument relies on it. If she isn't your argument is bad because you don't take into account ANY models that are doing well without breaking rules. If you take into account models doing well despite not breaking rules, you then get to the point where you have to ask, why are they not failing, but other models are failing? Because I doubt strongly that the reason is that some models break the rules.

Again, if the system is set where a model must break rules, why are so many girls not breaking rules, and yet succeeding? This has nothing to do with any morals or opinions, this is a simple question that must be answered for your complains to hold any water.

Ignoring everything else, if rule breakers are ruining MFC for non-rule breakers, why is there any success outside of that system? How can a model afford to quit her day job without fucking herself silly in free chat?

Well at least that's cleared up.

The only problem with this topic is models need to focus on their own camera. The only exception for this is when there's a girl they like or another model is her friend. If you're on cam; be there. Don't be in your own head thinking hate on other girls. That'll get you no where.

Sure, I don't break the rules and I wish the rules were enforced; but I never once think that rule breakers cause me problems.

It's a =noob= mistake that a =lot= of models make.

You don't school noobs. They have to learn on their own, or they fail at the game.

AlexLady said:
Well at least that's cleared up.

The only problem with this topic is models need to focus on their own camera. The only exception for this is when there's a girl they like or another model is her friend. If you're on cam; be there. Don't be in your own head thinking hate on other girls. That'll get you no where.

Sure, I don't break the rules and I wish the rules were enforced; but I never once think that rule breakers cause me problems.

It's a =noob= mistake that a =lot= of models make.

You don't school noobs. They have to learn on their own, or they fail at the game.

This ^ :clap:

I think the argument is pretty much wrapped up here, so I'd love to get back on topic and have less direct flaming and accusing from here on out.

All in all, here's what's up:

1. MFC has rules, but they are rarely (if ever these days) enforced. Seems the admins go through phases, maybe based on how busy they are with upgrades/fixes, where they pick a few girls and warn or ban them, but most times everyone gets away with everything.

2. There will always be a handful of models or members who are so outraged at the girls who break the rules, that they will speak out in whatever means they decide to about making a difference and changing the status quo. While we may very well understand the frustration, and agree with most of their outrage, we don't want to rock the boat and go out on a limb to help them change it, because in reality, the current system is still working for us. We resort to just airing out our frustrations and moving forward.

3. Focusing on our own shows, the way we present ourselves, our marketing, etc. is the most energy efficient way to be successful. First impressions can do a lot to tip the scales in our favor or against, as has been stated within this thread.

When I started MFC, I knew very well that there were girls doing "tip shows" as I called them. Tips to do the stuff that should be done in private or group. And I saw that they were extremely successful with this business model. Nonetheless, I decided I was going to keep the sucking and fucking in group or private. I asked for tokens to get naked, to dance, to be appealing as I could be, and then take the resulting boner-ville into group or private. It still works for me, even though the girl right next to me on the page has a toy in her pussy and is "cumming" for the public room to see. If you're good at what you do, people will pay to see it on your terms, regardless of what's going on "next door."

Agreed.

Next !

Status
Not open for further replies.