AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Rules and warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped reading partway through page 8... but I thought I would add a little bit here.

KillerKunt, while you have a fairly decent point, there's one thing I realized about five months ago.

Those who want things for free aren't going to pay for it. If the free models go away, they will still not pay to go group. Instead, they will go to another site.

The only problem I have with them is their tendency to try to get those who don't want to break the rules to do so. Their whole "you'll never succeed if you don't" line that they try to get new models to fall for. Their habit of taking advantage of the models who don't know to get paid up front. THOSE are the ones I have a problem with. The ones who complain that a model is boring when she's having a conversation. What's so boring about conversation? The ones who try to ruin a model's day and make her cry. They are the ones we need to rant against.

Models who provide free shows may take away a few members who would pay for it if there were no free shows, but the majority of their audience are the ones who wouldn't pay anyway. So I don't worry about it too much.

LadyLuna said:
The only problem I have with them is their tendency to try to get those who don't want to break the rules to do so. Their whole "you'll never succeed if you don't" line that they try to get new models to fall for. Their habit of taking advantage of the models who don't know to get paid up front. THOSE are the ones I have a problem with. The ones who complain that a model is boring when she's having a conversation. What's so boring about conversation? The ones who try to ruin a model's day and make her cry. They are the ones we need to rant against.

Well said.

So I've been thinking this over.
I no longer disagree with the rule breakers at all. My only understanding now is that the rule should be removed (but will never be removed).
Why?
Because:
As is it is a rule that is unenforced across the board.
So we already have a state of fairness. Removing the rule increases the fairness by not placing an expectations on anyone.

Just because it's a rule (or not a rule), does not make it correct (nor incorrect).
Just because it's a rule (or not a rule) does not make it immoral (or moral).
Lacking a rule places no morals or correctness on models.

If it is removed as a rule, there can be no situations where admins can suddenly enforce it.
This makes it more fair and removes any authoritarian moves.

The system allows models to prosper in either situation.
Alex, Amber and others are succeeding within the rules.
Other models do so while ignoring the rules.

The ONLY reason it's a rule is because it protects the site admins asses if they get in trouble for minors on their site. Because of the rule they can hand out some warnings or a ban and get off without a blink BECAUSE the model is at fault and not the site.
This makes sense as it is the simplest reason that allows for everything going on IMO.

As a footnote, I would advise that for long term success a model is better off NOT ignoring this rule. From my experience as a member on the site, long term success and popularity are granted to those that follow rules, while models that break them tend to get short term success and fade into obscurity (and will eventually have to go further and do more for the gains they formerly reaped).

ya, they cannot remove the rule because of the laws in the areas that people could be watching. Admin Leo HAS stated he wants MFC to be a rule-free community.

Keithy said:
My only understanding now is that the rule should be removed (but will never be removed).
I'm confused. A lot of rules have been discussed. What rule are you talking about? The one on scat, or the one on bestiality, or the one about having men on cam?

Sevrin said:
Keithy said:
My only understanding now is that the rule should be removed (but will never be removed).
I'm confused. A lot of rules have been discussed. What rule are you talking about? The one on scat, or the one on bestiality, or the one about having men on cam?

Sorry, I was referring to the rule that I and others have currently been discussing (the issue of free shows). But really it can apply to all of those. Because, honestly those are rules because they're rules. They don't necessarily pose any risk or threat, meaning as long as the person running the cam and all present at the cam location, there is no absolute reason to have a rule (other than, to comply with the morality of the rule creator).

Keithy said:
Sevrin said:
Keithy said:

Sorry, I was referring to the rule that I and others have currently been discussing (the issue of free shows). But really it can apply to all of those. Because, honestly those are rules because they're rules. They don't necessarily pose any risk or threat, meaning as long as the person running the cam and all present at the cam location, there is no absolute reason to have a rule (other than, to comply with the morality of the rule creator).
Free shows...? There's no rule against free "shows", and there is a "show" of some kind in every model's room.

Sevrin said:
Free shows...? There's no rule against free "shows", and there is a "show" of some kind in every model's room.

Yes, sorry, again. I was using the common name. I understand how using a common name can be difficult to understand since everyone else uses it without question. Of course, as I said most MFC rules would apply to my prior post. And as I said it was what most people were talking about.
Specifically I refer to "NO masturbation, penetration, using sexual toys or devices, cunnilingus, or other Hardcore sexually explicit activity.

AlexLady said:
RufffRider said:
Admin Leo HAS stated he wants MFC to be a rule-free community.

Do you have a source? I'd like to see this.

This is from the MFC Wiki page:
Our simple goal here is to have as few rules as possible.There are NO moderators, sheriffs, or over-eager administrators inspecting everything you do. We want members and models to have fun and be themselves and not worry about arbitrary rules.

I also believe the rules are posted mostly for legal reasons and blatant offenders.

Keithy,

methinks you posted without thinking through everything you said. Your posts certainly don't seem as well-thought out as usual.

Beastiality causing no harm? Tell that to the chick that had the emt's get the german sheppard out of her when it got stuck.

Some of the rules are in place because, well, they ARE harmful. Baseball bats in the pussy can cause internal bleeding and endometriosis. Baseball bats up the ass cause incontinence. Using an electric screwdriver to power a toy can cause tearing if the toy isn't lubed properly, or even worse if it goes wrong and the contraption falls apart.

My friends who have been pregnant are usually advised by the doctors not to do any sexual activity for the last trimester, and six months after the pregnancy. Why? To let the vagina get back into the shape it's supposed to be in! That baby has pushed internal organs all over the place, and the body needs a little time to right itself after the pregnancy. Also, if the birth wasn't a c-section, it's very possible there was some tearing that needs to heal. That is why the "no camming while prenant/six months after" rule is in place. Not enforced, because there's plenty to camming besides pushing things up there. But in place as a warning. "IF you decide to break these rules, we can't be held liable for the results"

It's the same reason McDonald's has to put "CAUTION! HOT!" on the coffee and soups. Fucking law-suit happy America.

LadyLuna said:
Keithy,

methinks you posted without thinking through everything you said. Your posts certainly don't seem as well-thought out as usual.

Beastiality causing no harm? Tell that to the chick that had the emt's get the german sheppard out of her when it got stuck.

Some of the rules are in place because, well, they ARE harmful. Baseball bats in the pussy can cause internal bleeding and endometriosis. Baseball bats up the ass cause incontinence. Using an electric screwdriver to power a toy can cause tearing if the toy isn't lubed properly, or even worse if it goes wrong and the contraption falls apart.

My friends who have been pregnant are usually advised by the doctors not to do any sexual activity for the last trimester, and six months after the pregnancy. Why? To let the vagina get back into the shape it's supposed to be in! That baby has pushed internal organs all over the place, and the body needs a little time to right itself after the pregnancy. Also, if the birth wasn't a c-section, it's very possible there was some tearing that needs to heal. That is why the "no camming while prenant/six months after" rule is in place. Not enforced, because there's plenty to camming besides pushing things up there. But in place as a warning. "IF you decide to break these rules, we can't be held liable for the results"

It's the same reason McDonald's has to put "CAUTION! HOT!" on the coffee and soups. Fucking law-suit happy America.

I meant no harm as in beyond reasonable expectations of safety. On that regard I wasn't too clear. But yes, as a deterrent to unsafe activity it serves a purpose. I will concede that point. I will accept my spankings for this error.

Keithy said:
I meant no harm as in beyond reasonable expectations of safety. On that regard I wasn't too clear. But yes, as a deterrent to unsafe activity it serves a purpose. I will concede that point. I will accept my spankings for this error.

^.^ I will happily administer said spankings. If you promise to reciprocate :p

AlexLady said:
RufffRider said:
Admin Leo HAS stated he wants MFC to be a rule-free community.

Do you have a source? I'd like to see this.
sorry my source would be talking to Leo in the lounge. Back when that used to happen.

LadyLuna said:
Keithy,

when dogs have sex sometimes they get locked up, dunno why, i didn't know it could happen with person, thats really disgusting.

i thought they used to encourage sex till birth, to keep the way lubed. also kinda gross :D

LadyLuna said:

After I had my daughter and most people I know, it wasn't 6 months but 6 weeks...just FYI :) but the reasons are correct. It is an interesting issue, human organ relocation LOL

RufffRider said:
when dogs have sex sometimes they get locked up, dunno why, i didn't know it could happen with person, thats really disgusting.

i thought they used to encourage sex till birth, to keep the way lubed. also kinda gross :D

Yes dogs and humans can lock, and its because the male dog has what is called a knot high up on the shaft of the penis. It swells just inside the vaginal opening and WILL eventually release when the dog starts going soft. It can be as big as a softball in some breeds and it is to keep the female and male parts together until the sperm can settle nice and deep since dogs have slightly tilted vaginas, and would generally dump all the sperm out. Most human women (or men) panic when they have the knot get inserted, since dogs work fast at their business and the humans are usually stupid enough to do it alone and the male dog decides hes going to dismount, as he would with a female dog. It is not lubed enough for a human to find comfy usually LOL

Also, when I was preggers, my OBGYN encouraged sex until 3-5 days from birth to keep muscles active and flexible, as well as relax the hip flexors to help with birth.

;)

i think we all know way to much about both subjects now .

That dog talk is...weird.

I'd like to note that one of my steadfast regulars and friends actually signed up on MFC after someone linked to AspenRae in some gaming forum thread he was on, and he ended up with a crush on me. So yeah, I don't really like breaking rules but I suppose it can get traffic in. *Shrug*

And no I don't think girls breaking the rules are having any effect on me either. I can get 30-60 people in my room without showing a nipple at all while there's naked girls 'next' to me, and last night I did a moderately-long group where I basically just chatted topless, and it went perfectly fine.

OK lets talk about tokens, i did the math and i was surprised to find out the rate i thought i was getting was a little different than actual.

200 Tokens for $19.99 (~$0.10 per token) OK
550 Tokens for $49.99 (~$0.09 per token) Actually 550 x .09 is 49.50 OK i'll let 50 cent slide
900 Tokens for $74.99 (~$0.08 per token) Actually 900 x .08 is 72.00 WTF ? of course ~ is not =
1875 Tokens for $149.99(less than $0.08 per token) 1875 x .08 = 150 so one cent LESS THAN what BS
3775 Tokens for $299.99 (less than $0.08 per token) 3775 x .08 = 302 thats less than 8 cent

no matter what members pay tokens are paid to models at the rate of .05 so tokens are nickels cause once they exist it doesn't matter what you paid they are worth a nickel.

I just had to comment on the pregnancy thing.... Having had two babies in the last two years I can tell you that most of what has been posted here is complete misinformation. Sexual activity, in a healthy pregnancy is encouraged until you give birth. In fact, it can actually help to start labor if one is "ready". It won't induce labor on its own, in a healthy pregnancy.

Most doctors recommend waiting 6 weeks after birth before sexual activity. I can tell you from knowing a TON of women who have been pregnant that MANY do not wait until the 6 week mark.

That being said, there are some like me for whom sex is absolutely discouraged because of other issues. I had an incompetent cervix and had it sewn shut with both of my successful pregnancies (we had 4 miscarriages prior to carrying our son to term), [and no, your cervix is not the same as your vagina, and YES I could pee! {My husband asked how I was going to pee, bless him!} :lol: ]. I was on pelvic rest [No sex for me, or even any orgasms at all!!! ] for over 8 months with each pregnancy. Boy were my arms and moth tired!

I ended up with preeclampsia and preterm labor which both caused the early delivery of both of my sons. My first son spent over a week in the NICU, and the second just 4 days. These are the reasons I have such insane medical bills in spite of having private health insurance at the time.

I will say that I ha a lot of sex dreams and woke up to an orgasm on more than one occasion. The worst part was that I was extremely sexual when pregnant-- probably the horniest I have ever been-- and I wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING about it.

Anyway, the body is usually back in shape within the first 2 weeks after giving birth. The uterus shrinks extremely fast and all of your organs return to their regular placement very quickly. So, for most people sex during pregnancy is actually highly encouraged and can be resumed rather soon after birth. If there are tears or other complications (and yes, I had both, and both times I ended up tighter than I started (not necessarily a good thing), you might be advised to wait a little longer but usually you're good to go pretty quickly. This is all probably TMI but I thought you might be interested.

SweetieSam said:
I just had to comment on the pregnancy thing.... Having had two babies in the last two years I can tell you that most of what has been posted here is complete misinformation. Sexual activity, in a healthy pregnancy is encouraged until you give birth. In fact, it can actually help to start labor if one is "ready". It won't induce labor on its own, in a healthy pregnancy.

Most doctors recommend waiting 6 weeks after birth before sexual activity. I can tell you from knowing a TON of women who have been pregnant that MANY do not wait until the 6 week mark.

That being said, there are some like me for whom sex is absolutely discouraged because of other issues. I had an incompetent cervix and had it sewn shut with both of my successful pregnancies (we had 4 miscarriages prior to carrying our son to term), [and no, your cervix is not the same as your vagina, and YES I could pee! {My husband asked how I was going to pee, bless him!} :lol: ]. I was on pelvic rest [No sex for me, or even any orgasms at all!!! ] for over 8 months with each pregnancy. Boy were my arms and moth tired!

I ended up with preeclampsia and preterm labor which both caused the early delivery of both of my sons. My first son spent over a week in the NICU, and the second just 4 days. These are the reasons I have such insane medical bills in spite of having private health insurance at the time.

I will say that I ha a lot of sex dreams and woke up to an orgasm on more than one occasion. The worst part was that I was extremely sexual when pregnant-- probably the horniest I have ever been-- and I wasn't allowed to do ANYTHING about it.

Anyway, the body is usually back in shape within the first 2 weeks after giving birth. The uterus shrinks extremely fast and all of your organs return to their regular placement very quickly. So, for most people sex during pregnancy is actually highly encouraged and can be resumed rather soon after birth. If there are tears or other complications (and yes, I had both, and both times I ended up tighter than I started (not necessarily a good thing), you might be advised to wait a little longer but usually you're good to go pretty quickly. This is all probably TMI but I thought you might be interested.

From my experience of having sex with pregnant women, this is all true.

SweetieSam said:
I just had to comment on the pregnancy thing....
SweetieSam said:
I was on pelvic rest [No sex for me, or even any orgasms at all!!! ] for over 8 months with each pregnancy. Boy were my arms and moth tired!

Ok - others have brought up the dog thing in the thread, and now insects!

This is going too far!

FifthElephant said:
SweetieSam said:
I just had to comment on the pregnancy thing....
SweetieSam said:
I was on pelvic rest [No sex for me, or even any orgasms at all!!! ] for over 8 months with each pregnancy. Boy were my arms and moth tired!

Ok - others have brought up the dog thing in the thread, and now insects!

This is going too far!

:lol: :lol: Damnitt. Must pay closer attention to spelling when typing after 3 hours of sleep. Sad thing is it took me a couple of minutes to even get why the heck you were talking about bugs! ;)

....trying to be cheeky I found an entire page devoted to moth LOLz... and found this one. WTF!?

sweatervest_gang_rape.jpg

Skimming through Rules for Models I noticed a few things that I didn't see before (note, I'm fairly sure these things have always been there, but...).

Exchanging Contact Information said:
MyFreeCams.com allows the exchange of any kind of information between models and members, including e-mails, online messenger screen names; however, this information MAY NOT be used to provide webcam shows or receive payment outside of the website.

Which means skype shows for tokens are now against the rules?

Playing Recorded Video said:
Models trying to deceive members by playing recorded video instead of actually being live on webcam will be immediately banned, without payment.

I emphasize the trying to decieve members bit, because as far as I'm aware, the initial rules stated that no recordings were allowed, but this seems to say that as long as we are clear that it is a recording, then it's fine.

LadyLuna said:
Skimming through Rules for Models I noticed a few
MyFreeCams.com allows the exchange of any kind of information between models and members, including e-mails, online messenger screen names; however, this information MAY NOT be used to provide webcam shows or receive payment outside of the website.

This one really sucks...and also means I can't sell videos/panties for cash, which was about 80% of my sales x.x

Hope it's enforced as well as the other rules MFC claims to have...

PinUpKittie said:
LadyLuna said:
Skimming through Rules for Models I noticed a few

This one really sucks...and also means I can't sell videos/panties for cash, which was about 80% of my sales x.x

Hope it's enforced as well as the other rules MFC claims to have...
It has always said that no outside payments were allowed, but they did update the text to try and outlaw skype shows, even if paid by tokens.

I would really be surprised if MFC started playing Big Brother and spied on chat to root out illicit goings on. On the other hand, if a disgruntled/jilted/disturbed member reports a model and gives access to his chat archive to provide proof, things could get dicey.

Status
Not open for further replies.