AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc slower and slower?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it's funny

LOL......my lane is way above you.....another clueless cam model. good luck LMAO.
Grow up my dude, seriously. That sounded so over compensatory and insecure 🤦‍♀️ Your lane is not above anyone, and that’s not even a saying that really makes sense, means anything, or conveys a solid, confident concise message.

I’m honestly not in this for you though. I’m in this convo to support other models , by highlighting your crap misinformation. So enjoy being out in the cold. Maybe you can burn your mfc points to keep yourself warm now 😆

Thanks for having my back guys. This guy’s a troll. Don’t listen to anything he says models. He’s basically admitted, at this point, that his head is up his own ass.

Grow up my dude, seriously. That sounded so over compensatory and insecure 🤦‍♀️ Your lane is not above anyone, and that’s not even a saying that really makes sense, means anything, or conveys a solid, confident concise message.

I’m honestly not in this for you though. I’m in this convo to support other models , by highlighting your crap misinformation. So enjoy being out in the cold. Maybe you can burn your mfc points to keep yourself warm now 😆

Thanks for having my back guys. This guy’s a troll. Don’t listen to anything he says models. He’s basically admitted, at this point, that his head is up his own ass.
His point just re-enforced the fact that he has no idea what he's talking about "My lane is above you" literally says "we are in 2 different places" and if I am not mistaken the original point of "stay in your lane" was, we are not in the same place so you dont understand things from the models side of the cam...

I feel like something else that should be brought up with this idea of "use lower prices and have a toy vibrate for longer" is the fact that having something vibrating on / inside you for hours at a time isn't exactly good for you and can cause a lot of irritation, so generally no models dont want longer vibrations at lower token prices so members can vibe the toy for an hour straight while the model makes $2 its not worth it.

wow I think that is the only person I have ever heard brag about their points.. I can't remember how many I got before I stopped using the side back in 2017... I never thought it meant anything, but I can only imagine what the hell the number would be by now

Regarding some of the MFC members who do choose to make their tokens and reward points amounts visible to models (rather than hide the amounts)…some of those guys are the type to dangle their tokens in a model’s face for their own amusement. Showing her that “Look at me, bb. I COULD tip you some of these, but I wanna make you squirm for my interest. And I want to nickel and dime you to death with noisy 1-token tips while I create the illusion that I’m “making it rain” in your room.

Remember that episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Jeffrey the butler held out his arms and hands and joked “DANCE, puppets! DANCE!!!” Lol.

Last edited:
Many of you MFC models live in a fantasy land....you bitch and moan about your cam scores or how little traffic you have in your rooms but don't do anything to to to fix it. You have highly inflated opinions of your worth and make tip menus that are unrealistic, then sit there and get bent when someone gives their opinion on what's wrong. I'm sitting here reading all these replies and laughing my ass off. I posted my reward points only because a few clueless models called me cheap...I'm not bragging about my points at all and until yesterday had them hidden because they really don't mean anything. Thanks for the laughs though ladies...I really appreciate it.

Regarding some of the MFC members who do choose to make their tokens and reward points amounts visible to models (rather than hide the amounts)…some of those guys are the type to dangle their tokens in a model’s face for their own amusement. Showing her that “Look at me, bb. I COULD tip you some of these, but I wanna make you squirm for my interest. And I want to nickel and dime you to death with noisy 1-token tips while I create the illusion that I’m “making it rain” in your room.

Remember that episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Jeffrey the butler held out his arms and hands and joked “DANCE, puppets! DANCE!!!” Lol.
Yeah and those members are assholes. The one token tippers that expect the world from a model are also assholes. I don't give 2 shits about my reward points...it means nothing. I keep my tokens and reward points hidden and I tip when I want to tip. You all think I'm a scumbag lol....I gave my opinion on a forum on why I think some models are struggling. You didn't have to agree to it...but the replies you guys send back are hilarious.

Yeah and those members are assholes. The one token tippers that expect the world from a model are also assholes. I don't give 2 shits about my reward points...it means nothing. I keep my tokens and reward points hidden and I tip when I want to tip. You all think I'm a scumbag lol....I gave my opinion on a forum on why I think some models are struggling. You didn't have to agree to it...but the replies you guys send back are hilarious.

It feels so good to laugh, doesn’t it, sweet pea?

Come on, sweet thang. Give us a smile!

If models had it our way, the minimum tip amount allowed would be 10 tokens. Maybe 5. No less.

Imagine someone going in the strip club with several rolls of nickels 🤦‍♀️

Then pushing their way to the front ahead of the dudes dropping 1s, 5s and 10s. And telling everyone “ it’s a bad economy y’all, or it was, you need to get realistic here!”. Like c’mon 😆

ETA; “and btw you don’t even wanna know the amount of rewards I have on my Safeway club card right now. I can get you ladies a pound of deli ham for only $5.99. Line form to the left please.”

Last edited:
Above avg:

Hi! I was a successful MFC model for over a decade, and have since switched to clips in recent years.

I’m going to explain why your proposal is problematic advice:

As someone that cammed successfully with lots of lower cost options for 10 years .. and I guess comparatively “cheap” prices on things…

1. It may generate some extra sales, if you have a room that attracts a high view count.

2. It attracts a type of consumer that can be very pushy, or may treat you badly. There is an air of expectation after tipping small amounts for a while where they expect continued attention. This is generalizing, but it was my experience and I did not realize it was driving away people with bigger budgets.

3. It’s a very quick way to burn out, both physically and mentally.

No one is saying that we should all sit and complain about slowness (though venting is normal and healthy on bad days) and not take any action. There are many tips for models on this forum. When something isn’t working well you have to focus on what you can control and change it up till it works.

What we are saying is that:

1. People who have never cammed before (I’m assuming you have not here?) are not going to have as much knowledge or full understanding on these topics.

2. Following bad Advice can be harmful, both to our industry as a whole as well as a models brand image, mental health etc.

3. When you first arrive in an industry discussion space, handing out advice especially with so little compassion or self awareness will rub people the wrong way.

I made good money on MFC when my prices were cheap. I also made good money when my prices went higher.

As my prices have gone up, the quality of clients has gotten so much better. I’m still very “reasonable” with entry level products but it’s a world of difference.

A cheap fan base will slowly surely suck the LIFE out of you. they’re also the most likely to pirate or share your content btw. The antidote to a slow room may seem easy “lower prices” but price = perceived value and you will be treated as lower value if you price yourself too low.

2. It attracts a type of consumer that can be very pushy, or may treat you badly. There is an air of expectation after tipping small amounts for a while where they expect continued attention. This is generalizing, but it was my experience and I did not realize it was driving away people with bigger budgets.
This holds very true for streamate also.
And possibly even damage your pelvic floor.
As my prices have gone up, the quality of clients has gotten so much better. I’m still very “reasonable” with entry level products but it’s a world of difference.

A cheap fan base will slowly surely suck the LIFE out of you. they’re also the most likely to pirate or share your content btw. The antidote to a slow room may seem easy “lower prices” but price = perceived value and you will be treated as lower value if you price yourself too low.
This also holds very true for streamate as well Models.
Lowest prices = worst possible crowd. To the point of even being abusive in some instances.

I've taken the economy into account sure, but what this guy is suggesting is just ridiculous and stupidly extreme.

Above avg:

Hi! I was a successful MFC model for over a decade, and have since switched to clips in recent years.

As someone that cammed successfully with lots of lower cost options for 10 years .. and I guess comparatively “cheap” prices on things…

1. It may generate some extra sales, if you have a room that attracts a high view count.

No one is saying that we should all sit and complain about slowness (though venting is normal and healthy on bad days) and not take any action. There are many tips for models on this forum. When something isn’t working well you have to focus on what you can control and change it up till it works.

1. People who have never cammed before (I’m assuming you have not here?) are not going to have as much knowledge or full understanding on these topics.

2. Following bad Advice can be harmful, both to our industry as a whole as well as a models brand image, mental health etc.

3. When you first arrive in an industry discussion space, handing out advice especially with so little compassion or self awareness will rub people the wrong way.

I made good money on MFC when my prices were cheap. I also made good money when my prices went higher.

This is a fantastic post, thank you!

Hopefully he will read it logged out as a guest since I banned his account due to being an incredible jerk, or as you so elegantly phrased it “rubbing people the wrong way due to lack of compassion and self awareness.”

This is a fantastic post, thank you!

Hopefully he will read it logged out as a guest since I banned his account due to being an incredible jerk, or as you so elegantly phrased it “rubbing people the wrong way due to lack of compassion and self awareness.”
Yeah I figured it was all stuff worth saying since his shitty advice is in the thread anyway

Imagine someone going in the strip club with several rolls of nickels 🤦‍♀️

Then pushing their way to the front ahead of the dudes dropping 1s, 5s and 10s. And telling everyone “ it’s a bad economy y’all, or it was, you need to get realistic here!”. Like c’mon 😆

ETA; “and btw you don’t even wanna know the amount of rewards I have on my Safeway club card right now. I can get you ladies a pound of deli ham for only $5.99. Line form to the left please.”
Fwiw Australia doesn't have $1 bills so the customary tip at a strip club has always been $5+ since the early 90s.
Additionally there's no reward for anything below a $20...so even when I first started in 2004...a stage tip began at $20...
This is also the main reason myself and many others took so long to swap to online SW.

Oh and I nearly forgot!
The Canadians call cheapskates at stripclubs someone who "makes it hail"...🤣

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie and Ozzie_
Fwiw Australia doesn't have $1 bills so the customary tip at a strip club has always been $5+ since the early 90s.
That sounds nice, but I guess it depends on the value of the Australian dollar.

Yeah I can't believe some people.

My whole life during wealthy phases and poor phases I've always been the type of person that stays home if I can't tip, or treat service people well. So these guys really chap my pussy balls with their one token comments.
( Chafe my pussy balls? I can't remember how that saying goes, but you all know what I mean).

Above avg:

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. ❤️

Ambercutieforum is our water-cooler.
The part visible to all isn't the full story either, most models aren't speaking about their wins publicly because that would be really hard to do in a productive way.

To any other viewers who see this thread, please know that if we weren't overall happy or content we would do what we must to change that. (5 cent sex acts aren't going to happen from people in places where an everyday 3 bedroom house costs over a million dollars this is 1923 and we're worth more than a McNugget **also more than 5c**!)

The public area on this forum is where many models make their first ever posts, they're still working things out and looking for support. (Not OP here, but it's often the case)

This means that what you all see is very different than the models only area where we talk nitty gritty technical stuff, statistics (not me, I have no attention span... looking at MartyTheMagnificent here), health stuff, oh&s, the list goes on and on...but my point is that the average forum visitor is definitely not able to determine if a thread participant is successful, generally happy, generally frustrated, or even if they have a high income or not...they might be focusing on many low effort small income streams, or one or two high effort and high income streams.

Camscore does not equal current or past income level. Don't believe me? Look up threads about mfcodels going for "rank". That said, one model might rank #400 and another #401...they can still be on entirely different incomes, let's say the first worked 300hrs and the second worked 20hrs. The first one made more, yes. But the second one is on a higher hourly rate.

At some point here I got carried away in trying to explain stuff to the random people who will find this thread in the future...
Basically Lacey has put a whole lot of truth into a very readable and approachable post.

Takeaway thought- Never ever assume you know more about a job than those who are professionals at that job. Especially if they're internationally recognized industry members with years of experience!

That sounds nice, but I guess it depends on the value of the Australian dollar.

Yeah I can't believe some people.

My whole life during wealthy phases and poor phases I've always been the type of person that stays home if I can't tip, or treat service people well. So these guys really chap my pussy balls with their one token comments.
( Chafe my pussy balls? I can't remember how that saying goes, but you all know what I mean).
Basically our dollar has gone all over in my lifetime. Currently it's shit at $1.65aud to buy $1usd buuuut free healthcare, lower taxes, cheaper food, higher wages, strong unions, workers rights enforced, I could go on for ages...sadly we were also stuck in a "conservative" gov for some time so are now rebuilding what they dismantled. Times are tough here at the moment as well, interest rates are up and large companies are price gouging.

I do vehemently support more camgirls coming out here though, so if you're ever wanting a change of scenery hit me up!

Basically our dollar has gone all over in my lifetime. Currently it's shit at $1.65aud to buy $1usd buuuut free healthcare, lower taxes, cheaper food, higher wages, strong unions, workers rights enforced, I could go on for ages...sadly we were also stuck in a "conservative" gov for some time so are now rebuilding what they dismantled. Times are tough here at the moment as well, interest rates are up and large companies are price gouging.

I do vehemently support more camgirls coming out here though, so if you're ever wanting a change of scenery hit me up!
I just want to say that's a great picture of you in your avatar. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AussieCosplay

Sorry for the double post but I'll never understand the wonderlust Australia has for the American metric. Even 9 years ago a bottle of Coca-cola cost four dollars there. A case of aluminum canned Coke was $32.

Sorry for the double post but I'll never understand the wonderlust Australia has for the American metric. Even 9 years ago a bottle of Coca-cola cost four dollars there. A case of aluminum canned Coke was $32.
I only really use the American metric as a comparison when speaking about cost of living online.
I'm actually a dual citizen, so have a really solid grasp on cost comparison.
A $4 coke on $21ph is more affordable than a $1 coke on $7.50 an hour if your diabetes meds are less than $10 per month...🤣
FWIW non essential foods are taxed here but essentials aren't, so buying fresh produce, milk, bread, etc. is usually more affordable than the "junk" food. (Current circumstances are not something I've ever seen before, unfortunately we're seeing large companies up their prices and claim it's inflation...then post record profits as if people can't do the math)

In 2020 I was in the USA and my groceries were costing about $60usd a day!
The same products in Australia were less than $25usd.
(I was eating fruit, veg, meat, eggs, milk, and yoghurt etc.)

Reactions: Lilly_____
I only really use the American metric as a comparison when speaking about cost of living online.
I'm actually a dual citizen, so have a really solid grasp on cost comparison.
A $4 coke on $21ph is more affordable than a $1 coke on $7.50 an hour if your diabetes meds are less than $10 per month...🤣
FWIW non essential foods are taxed here but essentials aren't, so buying fresh produce, milk, bread, etc. is usually more affordable than the "junk" food. (Current circumstances are not something I've ever seen before, unfortunately we're seeing large companies up their prices and claim it's inflation...then post record profits as if people can't do the math)

In 2020 I was in the USA and my groceries were costing about $60usd a day!
The same products in Australia were less than $25usd.
(I was eating fruit, veg, meat, eggs, milk, and yoghurt etc.)
Oh no I wasn't meaning you specifically just how fucked we are as a country and still being emulated.

• Hugs
Reactions: AussieCosplay
Oh no I wasn't meaning you specifically just how fucked we are as a country and still being emulated.
This right there is so annoying. Whatever the US does, you can rest assured, Brazil will go and do the same. You got Trump, we went and got Bolsonaro. You changed to Biden, we went and changed back to Lula. All the insane discussion on bathrooms for trans, saying schools are teaching kids to be gay, not wearing masks, even invading the capitol? We did it all. That's why I'm so afraid when bad things happen there - I'm sure brainless Brazilian zombies will go and do the same, and tell other brainless Brazilian zombies that it was their idea.

Well, that was off topic. Sorry about that.

I never said lower the prices...but you need to adjust...it's life. If you are going to go only after the high budget client...most models aren't gonna see the income they want. I mean if you like the one time tipper that comes in once, tips big and you never him again...great...good luck....but there's a ton of guys out there that look to spend 200-500 tokens a day...but they show up all the time...and tip consistently. Those guys want to see a favorable lovsense or domi menu...and it has nothing to do with being cheap.
actually you are wrong. theres non nude models who do well who don't do that. lol and alot my members don't care for the lovenese. stop speaking for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.