AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc slower and slower?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
I get it every site is slow because of this year how everything has been. But I feel it's been the worst site for me. On other sites I do okay or decent. But mfc it's been unbearable to deal with and my camscore went down to 600 now because how awful its been. It's like everyone stopped tipping..and alot my regs broke.

Reactions: anabeauty37
It's annoying it;s like the only site no one tips anymore and the garbage cam score.
MFC has become well known to be a more "passive" site. Other sites like CB and Strip...the models show and do a lot in public chat. Also...lovsense and domi duration levels on MFC absolutely stink. Models need to be more creative with the menus. For example..

1-6 tokens 2 sec low, 7-14 tokens- 6 sec high, 15-25 tokens - 18 sec medium, 26-49 tokens - 35 sec medium, 50-99 tokens - 20 sec high, 100-299 tokens - 45 sec Ultra

You look like a very attractive girl.....you should be doing better.

MFC has become well known to be a more "passive" site. Other sites like CB and Strip...the models show and do a lot in public chat. Also...lovsense and domi duration levels on MFC absolutely stink. Models need to be more creative with the menus. For example..

1-6 tokens 2 sec low, 7-14 tokens- 6 sec high, 15-25 tokens - 18 sec medium, 26-49 tokens - 35 sec medium, 50-99 tokens - 20 sec high, 100-299 tokens - 45 sec Ultra

Ew. No one asked for your opinion.

Yeah totally, infact even better why don't we all lower our prices on clips and everything else the lowest we possibly can. That sounds like a great idea to attract the kind of luxury demographic, high budget, low maintenance clients we want. Ya know, guys like you, that have a bunch of extra time on their hands (to comment a ton) and very little funds 😆

We can all have one giant big race to the bottom, and default on all of our payments and spiral, slowly losing our minds.
Lets collectively turn camming into mainly a non luxury service, for those w very little discretionary, expendable income. Great plan! 😆

Jensen Ackles Silly Face GIF

What is creative about this? Increasing the amount of time a lovense vibrates for is the opposite of coming up with a creative menu imo

I almost replied to this the other night...before someone shit the bed in here.

MFC is slower, buuuut everywhere is.

For me it's currently extra brutal because the Aussie/ dollars are down so every token costs extra for members from these places...
Add into the mix that interest rates have absolutely skyrocketed and most peoples discretionary budgets are way lower or even gone.

As for "creative" I actually find that the only people who spend on anything creative I do are my regulars...everyone else just wants LOVENSE.

Lowering prices isn't being creative (this is aimed at the very helpful random dood).

FWIW my vibes do NOT go off for 1tk...it's 5 cents to me and 7-10 cents to them.
You can't even buy a single lolly for that...you sure ain't vibing my bits with it!

My MFC advice-
It's very much a community based site, teaming up to do battles, wars, and collabs are the absolute best way to get traction.
The other thing is that MFC is a jealous lover...as in you really gotta be streaming a lot to keep a steady income.
Again though, get stuck into competitions of some sort, and put a sale and/or special tipmenu on for it.

Not sure if it's already closed for entrants but LanaTy is doing a Share Battle next weekend...has 32 models in it already, so should be pretty solid for income and gaining visibility!

Edited to add: This thread might have been a bit easier for some cam models to respond to if put in the models only section, some models aren't/can't be super open about their ups and downs or what works/doesn't work for them.

I didn't ask your opinion on my looks. Othersites to be alot better than mfc right now for me so

I almost replied to this the other night...before someone shit the bed in here.

MFC is slower, buuuut everywhere is.

For me it's currently extra brutal because the Aussie/ dollars are down so every token costs extra for members from these places...
Add into the mix that interest rates have absolutely skyrocketed and most peoples discretionary budgets are way lower or even gone.

As for "creative" I actually find that the only people who spend on anything creative I do are my regulars...everyone else just wants LOVENSE.

Lowering prices isn't being creative (this is aimed at the very helpful random dood).

FWIW my vibes do NOT go off for 1tk...it's 5 cents to me and 7-10 cents to them.
You can't even buy a single lolly for that...you sure ain't vibing my bits with it!

My MFC advice-
It's very much a community based site, teaming up to do battles, wars, and collabs are the absolute best way to get traction.
The other thing is that MFC is a jealous lover...as in you really gotta be streaming a lot to keep a steady income.
Again though, get stuck into competitions of some sort, and put a sale and/or special tipmenu on for it.

Not sure if it's already closed for entrants but LanaTy is doing a Share Battle next weekend...has 32 models in it already, so should be pretty solid for income and gaining visibility!

Edited to add: This thread might have been a bit easier for some cam models to respond to if put in the models only section, some models aren't/can't be super open about their ups and downs or what works/doesn't work for them.
I been camming on mfc for 13 years it was my main site lol and I work 70-84 hours a week everyday

What is creative about this? Increasing the amount of time a lovense vibrates for is the opposite of coming up with a creative menu imo
Members of the sites want value. .Hey if models like 1 token tips....awesome...but that doesn't get goals completed and pay bills. Honestly 1 token should be 1 sec low...but you want to pull that guy away from doing one token tips...so u set the 2nd level whether it's 5-10 or 10-25 tokens to a setting and duration that a guy wouldn't want to pass up...it could be 7 sec medium, it could be 4 sec high...but most models only add the value to the higher tip amounts that a majority of members won't tip. Only a handful of guys are going to tip more than 50 tokens at one shot.

Members of the sites want value. .Hey if models like 1 token tips....awesome...but that doesn't get goals completed and pay bills. Honestly 1 token should be 1 sec low...but you want to pull that guy away from doing one token tips...so u set the 2nd level whether it's 5-10 or 10-25 tokens to a setting and duration that a guy wouldn't want to pass up...it could be 7 sec medium, it could be 4 sec high...but most models only add the value to the higher tip amounts that a majority of members won't tip. Only a handful of guys are going to tip more than 50 tokens at one shot.
Go broadcast and tell us how that works for you

Yeah totally, infact even better why don't we all lower our prices on clips and everything else the lowest we possibly can. That sounds like a great idea to attract the kind of luxury demographic, high budget, low maintenance clients we want. Ya know, guys like you, that have a bunch of extra time on their hands (to comment a ton) and very little funds 😆

We can all have one giant big race to the bottom, and default on all of our payments and spiral, slowly losing our minds.
Lets collectively turn camming into mainly a non luxury service, for those w very little discretionary, expendable income. Great plan! 😆

Jensen Ackles Silly Face GIF
I never said lower the prices...but you need to adjust...it's life. If you are going to go only after the high budget client...most models aren't gonna see the income they want. I mean if you like the one time tipper that comes in once, tips big and you never him again...great...good luck....but there's a ton of guys out there that look to spend 200-500 tokens a day...but they show up all the time...and tip consistently. Those guys want to see a favorable lovsense or domi menu...and it has nothing to do with being cheap.

I never said lower the prices...but you need to adjust...it's life. If you are going to go only after the high budget client...most models aren't gonna see the income they want. I mean if you like the one time tipper that comes in once, tips big and you never him again...great...good luck....but there's a ton of guys out there that look to spend 200-500 tokens a day...but they show up all the time...and tip consistently. Those guys want to see a favorable lovsense or domi menu...and it has nothing to do with being cheap.
stop giving advice you don't know what you are talking about, just stay in your lane already 😆

Hey @Ozzie_ everything this Numpty says would be a good example of camsplaining (like we were talking about the other day).

I just think it's funny

LOL......my lane is way above you.....another clueless cam model. good luck LMAO.

Since when are lanes above each other? You darn kids and that "new math..."

Grading Blue Collar GIF by JC Property Professionals

Stephen Colbert Calculator GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I just think it's funny

LOL......my lane is way above you.....another clueless cam model. good luck LMAO.
You just got here, explained our job to us (with wrong info) and now you treat a model like this?

Who the fuck do you think you are, my dude?

Actually you did.
You said to set the Lovense to go off for 1tk.

Scroll up and see what my prices are.
It's above your post.

Also 1tk tippers are spending VASTLY less than average.

The majority of tippers are turned away from rooms when others spam with 1tk tips.
So discouraging them raises ones income and also gives everyone a better time of it.

You are not an industry expert, you should listen to those who are...and multiple of them have been very patient with you here.
Listen, learn, do better.

I don't need to broadcast...I pulled that from a model that's doing approx 6-8k a day.....and that menu is tame compared to a lot of others i've seen.
I just tipped a model 10k tk today so if want to try and bully models on a forum because you think you’re in a ‘lane above them’ because you’ve got money…

…come and talk to me. And I will happily teach you all about respect and gratitude.

Last edited:
I just tipped a model 10k tk today so if want to try and bully models on a forum because you think you’re in a ‘lane above them’ because you’ve got money…

…come and talk to me. And I will happily teach you all about respect and gratitude.
I was going to say something along these lines; he put a profile post about how he has 22,000 reward points on MFC, but I thought I can't be bothered, I am bored at work but not that bored, but I'm pleased you said it.

I was going to say something along these lines; he put a profile post about how he has 22,000 reward points on MFC, but I thought I can't be bothered, I am bored at work but not that bored, but I'm pleased you said it.
wow I think that is the only person I have ever heard brag about their points.. I can't remember how many I got before I stopped using the side back in 2017... I never thought it meant anything, but I can only imagine what the hell the number would be by now

Lmfao!!! And he thinks sooo highly of himself by that much to say that his lane is “way above” Marie’s. 😂 I think he just wanted to find a reason to absurdly use the word “above” again (“LoOk At MeEe AnD mY fAnCy WoRdPlAy!” :clown:)

Above average is probably also what he needs cam models to tell him when he asks them “Can you rate my dick for me?” 🙄

I was going to say something along these lines; he put a profile post about how he has 22,000 reward points on MFC

As they say…it ain’t about the size of the reward points. It’s about knowing what to do with ‘em…or something. 😄 I’ll see myself out…

Status
Not open for further replies.