AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Social 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2018
Bakersfield, ca
Twitter Username
@bbragusMFC
MFC Username
Sugarbb_
Is anyone going to the MFC social 3? I do feel like I need a little vacation, even though its kind of work. I love vegas. So they said the first 60 to get 10,000 on MFC Share will get a room. I am going to try for that, I don't expect to be one of the first 60 but if by chance I am, would anyone be interested in rooming with me? So this is all tentative. I think I would only go if I got a room because in the past I have gone to the first one and just randomly came in for one of the events and didn't know anyone and I have social anxiety so it was not the best time. I went to AVN with a girl a met online that was an MFC model and it made a world of a difference rooming with someone I know so I was just trying to see if anyone would be interested in rooming with me because if so, I would try harder to get that 10k goal. So the person rooming with me wouldn't even have to reach the goal if I did. I sent them an email last night and they said rooms were available. If I did qualify for a room it would be mine alone so I could either have it to myself or invite an MFC model, it is up to me. So basically I am wondering if there are any ACTIVE MFC models that are thinking about going that may want to room with me if I reach the token goal. Also maybe be willing to shoot some content? That would be fun and profitable!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 10.53.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 10.53.06 PM.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.