AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Token Refund Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2014
Hello everyone!

A few weeks ago I bought a video from a woman on MFC for 1000 tokens. I purchased videos from her in the past and this was a new FFM 3some video so I was pretty excited. I was told she would send it to me after she get off and even though I prefer to get it when I pay it was fine and I trusted her. Fast forward over the next few weeks her never sending the video. She continue to get on cam and always says "I will send it once I get off." So this happens again a few nights ago and one of her chat topics was "PM me if I owe you videos" and she explained she has been sick. So I thought "Okay that's fine. Still kind of pissed, but it happens". I was told again it would be sent after she got off.

Well today comes and still nothing. So I reached out to her and asked what the deal was. She had 10 new videos she was selling as a 4k token package and I didn't buy it because in the past she slightly burned me (spent $150 on a custom b/g video and ended up with just her phone number when she couldn't deliver, but since then she has been fine.). So I made the comment that I had the feeling something like this would happen and that's why I didn't spend 4k. Well apparently that was a no-no. She told me she has had mono, been sick, in the ER, etc and over. While I understand that 2 things make me mad. 1) She said that she had the videos on links (like she has in the past) 2) She has been on cam for multiple hours at least 2-3 times a week since I bought the video in mid-July. I just left that conversation and didn't want to make her angrier for fear of really never seeing the video I paid for. Even though I checked and I am now banned from her room.

I checked this out on the Wiki, but I figured I would ask. I know MFC considerations tokens a donation and that since they have no real way verify tokens for goods they can't enforce that/refund. Does anyone know a way around this at all? A way I can get the 1000 tokens I spent back in a refund or should I kiss them goodbye? Any help would be appreciated.

Send an email to support about it, they may refund your tokens and take them back from her if there's proof in her chat logs that she didn't come through on a video sale.

phunphillyguy said:
AmberCutie said:
Send an email to support about it, they may refund your tokens and take them back from her if there's proof in her chat logs that she didn't come through on a video sale.

Thanks Amber! I will try that out and point out everything I did in the post. I appreciate the help.
Remember to keep your email brief, include your/her exact MFC username, and be polite. It could take a bit to get a response but it's worth a shot.

JimsX said:
phunphillyguy said:
Wow when they say I get priority support they mean it.

They just refunded my 1000 tokens.

Wow, good to know! Wish I knew this months ago :woops:

I constantly mention this in every thread that involves models not delivering on content. I may have missed your thread.

At some point, during the complaining stage you have to inform the model that you will going to MFC support by a certain date, and then actually do so by past the deadline. As Jolene and other have pointed out MFC told the models a while ago they'd be cracking down on models not delivering content. . We members just need to hold both MFC and models accountable.

phunphillyguy said:

F#@k ...how lucky are you .... a new MFC

HiGirlsRHot said:
JimsX said:
phunphillyguy said:

Wow, good to know! Wish I knew this months ago :woops:

I constantly mention this in every thread that involves models not delivering on content. I may have missed your thread.

At some point, during the complaining stage you have to inform the model that you will going to MFC support by a certain date, and then actually do so by past the deadline. As Jolene and other have pointed out MFC told the models a while ago they'd be cracking down on models not delivering content. . We members just need to hold both MFC and models accountable.

I didn't make a thread on this, because I figured it was impossible. Now I wish I had. I was not jacked out of too much money, but still. I shall remember this. :-D

HiGirlsRHot said:

Does MFC have any specifics posted anywhere about what it considers "not delivering content"? Some things are pretty straightforward, but others have a lot of ambiguity as to what exactly the content is. I'm thinking of a particular example in my case regarding Snapchat. It would be nice if there were some concrete guidelines from MFC on this sort of stuff. I know, I'm probably asking for too much.

RainyDayGuy said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

Does MFC have any specifics posted anywhere about what it considers "not delivering content"? Some things are pretty straightforward, but others have a lot of ambiguity as to what exactly the content is. I'm thinking of a particular example in my case regarding Snapchat. It would be nice if there were some concrete guidelines from MFC on this sort of stuff. I know, I'm probably asking for too much.

I've mentioned this to some other people, but MFC would really benefit from a Chaturbate type of content delivery system. At least it cuts out on the uncertainty with things like videos (why I went for a refund) and they already do this with the picture galleries. I think that would cut out on some issues although things like Snapchat, Kik, Phone number, etc are still (and probably will be) do at your own risk (both for the viewer and model).

phunphillyguy said:
things like Snapchat, Kik, Phone number, etc are still (and probably will be) do at your own risk (both for the viewer and model).

Yeah. Which leaves one in the position that the only way to avoid the risk of being screwed over is to not tip.

RainyDayGuy said:
phunphillyguy said:
things like Snapchat, Kik, Phone number, etc are still (and probably will be) do at your own risk (both for the viewer and model).

Yeah. Which leaves one in the position that the only way to avoid the risk of being screwed over is to not tip.
That's like choosing to live your life in a bubble to avoid getting hurt instead of learning how to navigate your surroundings safely.

It all comes down to getting to know a girl a little before "buying" something, or treating your tips as a way to show them appreciation for their entertainment or digital companionship. Sure, there are still risks, but if you don't think it's worth it then a live cam site is not the best avenue for ya. The allure of a live cam site is you're interacting with real people, and real people mess up some times.

AmberCutie said:
RainyDayGuy said:
phunphillyguy said:

That's like choosing to live your life in a bubble to avoid getting hurt instead of learning how to navigate your surroundings safely.

I didn't say I wasn't going to take any risk. I am saying that the risk is higher than most people assess it to be given the fact that there is no real recourse if there is a dispute over the content delivered.

AmberCutie said:
It all comes down to getting to know a girl a little before "buying" something, or treating your tips as a way to show them appreciation for their entertainment or digital companionship.

Knowing a girl well, or as well as one can on a cam site, doesn't preclude her from not delivering on content.

AmberCutie said:
Sure, there are still risks, but if you don't think it's worth it then a live cam site is not the best avenue for ya. The allure of a live cam site is you're interacting with real people, and real people mess up some times.

I agree completely.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
RainyDayGuy said:
AmberCutie said:
It all comes down to getting to know a girl a little before "buying" something, or treating your tips as a way to show them appreciation for their entertainment or digital companionship.

Knowing a girl well, or as well as one can on a cam site, doesn't preclude her from not delivering on content.
OH I know, it's about judging what her character is and making choices based on that. Still a risk, but I feel a lot of guys just jump on "sales" from models with no reputation or that they don't know their character at all and then get duped and lump all cam girls together in the pot.

AmberCutie said:
RainyDayGuy said:
AmberCutie said:

OH I know, it's about judging what her character is and making choices based on that. Still a risk, but I feel a lot of guys just jump on "sales" from models with no reputation or that they don't know their character at all and then get duped and lump all cam girls together in the pot.
It is easier just to assume all cam girls will rip you off, that their is no refund safety net. When you spend it goes one of two ways, that you fully trust that model or that you don't care if you lose some funds (My time on MFC was exactly this, buyer beware).

Ambers Troll said:
AmberCutie said:
RainyDayGuy said:
AmberCutie said:

It is easier just to assume all cam girls will rip you off, that their is no refund safety net. When you spend it goes one of two ways, that you fully trust that model or that you don't care if you lose some funds (My time on MFC was exactly this, buyer beware).
A better way to say this would be "It's easier just to only tip girls who make you feel good when you watch them, and regardless of if you get videos or Skype time, she deserved the tokens you sent and you don't care what happens to your funds." Assuming every girl will rip you off may lessen the enjoyment you feel while watching them.

AmberCutie said:
A better way to say this would be "It's easier just to only tip girls who make you feel good when you watch them, and regardless of if you get videos or Skype time, she deserved the tokens you sent and you don't care what happens to your funds." Assuming every girl will rip you off may lessen the enjoyment you feel while watching them.
This is exactly how I look at it, whether I've purchased something or not. If I do tip for something specific, would I like to get the content that was tipped for? Of course. But at the end of the day I make sure I'm tipping someone that I want to tip anyway, just because I value their time and effort, and for the entertainment in general, the content is bonus. It's just how I am personally, and it works for me :)

hapa74 said:
AmberCutie said:
This is exactly how I look at it, whether I've purchased something or not. If I do tip for something specific, would I like to get the content that was tipped for? Of course. But at the end of the day I make sure I'm tipping someone that I want to tip anyway, just because I value their time and effort, and for the entertainment in general, the content is bonus. It's just how I am personally, and it works for me :)
Same here. I tip models if I think they're fun people and I like how they run their room on MFC. Any videos and stuff is just a fun bonus. Sometimes requesting a video is just an excuse to tip, as it seems like certain models sometimes get frustrated when I repeatedly tip them without asking for anything in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.