AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa_1347

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 19, 2015
Its been slow here recently hasn't it? my cam score has stayed at a rough 290 or so and i had more people monday than the last two times i've been on.

Anyone else having these issues or is it just me lol

Don't forget to search!

This thread is perfect for answering this question!

I also find that lots of people discuss this kind of thing in DMP, so keeping up with that might give you an idea, though I'm not sure how accurate it is. Sometimes people don't talk about bad nights because they want to stay positive and sometimes people don't talk about good nights because they worry it'll make other girls feel bad if they had a bad night.

There have been MANY other threads asking this question, it comes up a lot! I think the consensus is that every time of the year can be a slow time for some girls but also a busy and successful time for other models. Camming fluctuates a lot for everyone and it can kind of always become really great or really slow (or stay in the middle) at any given time. I've noticed that sometimes when a lot of girls say that things have been slow, some people seem to take responsibility off of themselves entirely, which is probably not going to help push them to do better. People will just tell themselves "Oh, it's just because of finals!" or "It's the Summer Slump, it's not my fault!" but if you let yourself off the hook and assume that time period will suck, you might be hurting yourself by easing off.

In general I think it's better for me to focus on myself and just do my very best and work hard without worrying about everyone else, however, there really are times when it is slow all around. That doesn't mean a model can't fucking rock it during that shift, but the thread I linked should help with determining if it is sucking for everyone. This is common when football is on or during other events where lots of people are likely to be busy with something else. Just work hard and do your best and if things are still slow you can try to switch up your shows/times/etc or try different cam sites. Clip stores are a great idea too and can take some of the pressure off of live shows!

Status
Not open for further replies.