AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mfc warning new model help ! X

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2016
Hi guys I have been on mfc a week I got paid and have regulars I love it... I read all the rules back to front !!! However I got a warning :( ! Ok well the warning was because a member had a school uniform fetish and he asked could I be 17 ok yada yada I screwed up! Lesson learned !! However my worry is I will work my tush off for two weeks then they ban me for something I'm unaware of as a newbie?? I get 1000 tokens in tips for an hour in the morning and I would hate to loose it ? Also i read on here that you can't do vibe or finger penetration in free chat ? Please help girls I'm fed of e mailing mfc and getting no reply ! Ps I'm old haha 46 !!! Thank you xxx

Thank you aria ... As I said he asked if I could be 17... I didn't say yes... Infact I ended the chat... I screwed up by replying to him in the 1st place when he mentioned uniform ... Lesson learned ... Will stick with my dancing and flashes from now on.. Lol... Thanks again for replying x

Thank you aria ... As I said he asked if I could be 17... I didn't say yes... Infact I ended the chat... I screwed up by replying to him in the 1st place when he mentioned uniform ... Lesson learned ... Will stick with my dancing and flashes from now on.. Lol... Thanks again for replying x

Oh well if you didn't do it then I don't see why you got a warning. Is that what they said the warning was for? If so I wouldn't worry but if not you might want to double check the rules to make sure you aren't doing anything else wrong. Good luck! :)

I think the member maybe was annoyed I didn't wanna play school girl and reported me for the hell of it... It's such a shame mfc don't have proper telephone or on line chat contact ... I will stick at ... It's good money ... Just see how it goes... I will try not to boost my tokens until 2 days before pay day then I wont be worried about loosing them ... This site is great you girls are so helpful ... I do have 100 contacts from mfc on Skype but they know i will only accept tokens ... Thank you again xx

From my understanding, the more tokens you make, the more MFC will be less likely to ban you. They are a business that puts the bottom line (money) as a priority, and you are bringing them in money. They are not ban-happy like Chaturbate is.

Someone I know recently did some very very not-allowed stuff in her public chatroom (I won't say what) and she only got a warning as well. Other sites would have banned her immediately. She is a top earner.

Reactions: Saraloves2cam123
From my understanding, the more tokens you make, the more MFC will be less likely to ban you. They are a business that puts the bottom line (money) as a priority, and you are bringing them in money. They are not ban-happy like Chaturbate is.

Someone I know recently did some very very not-allowed stuff in her public chatroom (I won't say what) and she only got a warning as well. Other sites would have banned her immediately. She is a top earner.

I got a warning for the same thing and I was new. It was because I was in a PVT and roleplayed that I was 16. My guess is when a model is new MFC is really watching her and making sure she follows all the rules. They relax after you don't have the new model tag anymore. But the warning is just MFC saying "Hey just so you know that's actually against the rules, I know you didn't mean it but maybe you should read the model rules one more time, k thanks."

SPEAKING OF....here is the model wiki page that has the definitive list of things you aren't allowed to do. This isn't listed but you also aren't allowed to cam in a public place (library, office, etc). You will be temp banned for that if they're paying attention. As for the under 18 rule, you can say "when I was younger" or you can act like a schoolgirl, just don't say that you're a 17yr old :cat:

And It says no illegal drugs but people tip for bong hits so maybe just no hard drugs on cam.

Whatever rules you break or are warned about, I'm pretty sure they'll still give you your money. They wouldn't deduct 10k tokens just for a warning. Even if you did something like scammed hundreds of people and MFC perma-banned you, you'd probably still get sent whatever you earned in that pay period.

PS Read all the threads for new models and stuff for great/amazing/lifesaving tips and advice.

I got a warning for the same thing and I was new. It was because I was in a PVT and roleplayed that I was 16. My guess is when a model is new MFC is really watching her and making sure she follows all the rules. They relax after you don't have the new model tag anymore. But the warning is just MFC saying "Hey just so you know that's actually against the rules, I know you didn't mean it but maybe you should read the model rules one more time, k thanks."

SPEAKING OF....here is the model wiki page that has the definitive list of things you aren't allowed to do. This isn't listed but you also aren't allowed to cam in a public place (library, office, etc). You will be temp banned for that if they're paying attention. As for the under 18 rule, you can say "when I was younger" or you can act like a schoolgirl, just don't say that you're a 17yr old :cat:

And It says no illegal drugs but people tip for bong hits so maybe just no hard drugs on cam.

Whatever rules you break or are warned about, I'm pretty sure they'll still give you your money. They wouldn't deduct 10k tokens just for a warning. Even if you did something like scammed hundreds of people and MFC perma-banned you, you'd probably still get sent whatever you earned in that pay period.

PS Read all the threads for new models and stuff for great/amazing/lifesaving tips and advice.

Thank you for all your great advice ... Much appreciated ... I find if I'm on my bed all made up hair nails the works... Sexy undies ... My room is dead ... So one morning I had an old dressing gown on! No make up! Cup of tea...sat on my sofa! Omg it went crazy !!! Haha I love it... One guy said peek at my... I said 25 tokens 1 min peek... He said I'm young and fit not a fat old bloke !! I replied ... My darling I have never ever had a fat old bloke !! Most are 20/25 tats ! Guns and look like David beckham! So 25 tokens or bog off lol!! I love being the older woman ! My daughter is 24 beautiful ! She's like mum I hate u I get all the old blokes!! Well I said being old and wrinkly has its plus points lol ! Thanks again for all your advice ... Much appreciated xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.