AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC's new Non Nude site - Cammunity (now CamYou)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I go to mfc and I'm non-nude... they (the rude freeloaders) will be telling me I should go into cammunity because I'm not nude on mfc? like mfc is only for nude models? I don't think it makes sense to me. I guess it's about camscore, not about nudity.

I've seen some concerns on twitter that popular nude models might use this site to clear up the count than switch to MFC and boost their camscore to millions - thoughts?

The thing is with this, is I find often to clear a count I would need to be dancing, teasing etc in my underwear or less. I don't think I am the only model. If you're selling sex shows then dancing around fully clothed with no chance of flashes or sexual teases etc isn't really going to be your best option to make money. Yes you might get a minor camscore boost, but if it takes you much longer to finish the count, why would anyone bother trying to cheat the system? Besides the fact that most guys will be aware that it's a non nude site and those looking for sexy stuff won't stick around. At present it just doesn't have the same traffic as the main site, and I imagine that will remain the case. So yes, technically you could try to cheat the system, but you would likely end up sabotaging yourself instead.

You might as well start freaking out about how it's unfair that some girls get big offline tips for Skype shows. And how some girls get small tips then log off for Skype shows. Or you could complain that some girls get HUGE tips from regulars which makes their camscore crazy high. Or some girls who do shows on snapchat but their snapchat is bought with tokens. Or that some girls do meet up raffles. I feel like when you start to get too wrapped up in what is fair or isn't that you could lose out on some really great things! If a girl finds something that works for her, then good for her! And if it does seem like it's successfully being abused MFC will probably put something in place to stop it.

I'm very, very rarely nude in public. I keep it to private, groups (and ticket and password shows on cb). Could I go to cammunity and have something like "If you want more, we can go to mfc and do a private there?"

So...I guess i`m online?i have no idea what i am doing

The girl I just watched set a token countdown on cammunity until she logs in to mfc to undress there.

Is there even a market for non-sexual non nude modelling? It seems unlikely.
I've been tipped just for talking before but it wasn't much. Guys don't seem to want to tip to hang out. It might be different for popular models but you have to get there first.
I've been doing this on Skype for the last year or so. Primarily to offer advice or a listening ear but also just to cuddle up together and talk about our day. That's obviously all been one-on-one but I think that it will work well for some girls. I'm excited to try it out myself.

I'm expecting the site to be full of countdowns "tokens left until I log in at mfc" soon. I mean, guys on mfc that have bookmarked or friended me can see that i'm logged in at cammunity and go there with a mouse click. I'm not losing any of my regulars when i log in there but my camscore will develop better.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
Ok i`ve been online there for about 1 hr,so far 2 people can`t see me,even if they are in my chat room and all that
EDIT NVM everyone who couldn`t see me,they are from a phone

Last edited:
I'm expecting the site to be full of countdowns "tokens left until I log in at mfc" soon. I mean, guys on mfc that have bookmarked or friended me can see that i'm logged in at cammunity and go there with a mouse click. I'm not losing any of my regulars when i log in there but my camscore will develop better.
Considering that this is really NOT the vibe they are going for, and it didn't even officially launch yet... I have a feeling MFC is going to be putting the smack down on these types of activities very quickly.

I thought about this a lot last night and as long as they do what i expect them too do, I don't have as much of a problem with the tips counting as offline tips. still not stoked, but not as concerned.

Right, but does the camscore award feature of CM require the model to have a video feed on CM or just logged in on either site?
Tips on Cammu are treated as offline tips on MFC, thus adding to a model's token pool, thus improving her rank and camscore. There's no boost just for being LOGGED ON Cammunity.

Is there still an option to go group or private? If there is do you get whisked away to mfc or got to keep it non nude in privates and groups? Or is it all just 100% public?

All public. If you wanna go private you and the member have to switch the sites. I just tested. Members who are logged in at mfc can still send me private messages when i'm logged in at cammunity and vice versa. The border between the two sites is quite slim to say the least.

How do you think this will effect MFC members who value the sexual aspect more than the social aspect?
I don't see them being very affected at all, because on MFC girls will still be doing sexy things. It could even be hypothesized that a higher percentage of rooms on MFC will be doing sexy things if a large amount of non-nude models are simply broadcasting on Cammunity.

Considering that this is really NOT the vibe they are going for, and it didn't even officially launch yet... I have a feeling MFC is going to be putting the smack down on these types of activities very quickly.

I thought about this a lot last night and as long as they do what i expect them too do, I don't have as much of a problem with the tips counting as offline tips. still not stoked, but not as concerned.
I predict they will do nothing about it. As long as it will incentivize people to tip more.

I predict they will do nothing about it. As long as it will incentivize people to tip more.
they wont even allow non-nude teasing, so... I'll gladly wager $1

they wont even allow non-nude teasing, so... I'll gladly wager $1
I think they'll definitely need to change the way they monitor and ban/warn if they want to keep it clean enough to qualify as a non-adult site (which I imagine is important to them if they want to mainstream advertise and have legit app store apps, etc.) It'll probably take a while to find the right balance, but I look forward to seeing how it all pans out.

You might as well start freaking out about how it's unfair that some girls get big offline tips for Skype shows. And how some girls get small tips then log off for Skype shows. Or you could complain that some girls get HUGE tips from regulars which makes their camscore crazy high. Or some girls who do shows on snapchat but their snapchat is bought with tokens. Or that some girls do meet up raffles.

Agree a thousand times. The cam score system is already patently "unfair" because lots of girls are selling things for tokens that other girls are NOT selling. I'd venture a guess it's also probably a lot easier to get viewers and sell videos/skypes/snapchat if you're topless or naked so the advantage with this is probably on the nude side. Then we get to how unfair it is to models that work many hours w/o tips and are penalized through a falling camscore, versus the girl that gets tons of offline tips or clears her counts in 10 minutes.

It takes many more hours usually to earn tokens NN and I am just so relieved camscore is not a factor for Cammu. There are so many creative models on MFC, I am excited to see more of that!

Edited to add: I used to fantasize that I'd someday log on and edit photos do some other focused task on camera but it is borderline impossible. When I am on I'm "on" and I can't not focus on a room full of people watching and talking to me except for short bursts. It is also mentally draining to be on camera no matter what you are doing. I don't think there will be scores of models sitting here earning bank doing nothing/not interacting with the room, it takes too much energy.

So honored to read that a few models were watching me and digging my vibe! Thanks, ladies!! :)

As for unfairness of camscore boosts...I don't necessarily see it becoming a problem. Perhaps I will be proved wrong, but it's just a hunch. One thing I could see is camscore inflation happening overall. But models who are already successful will still always have the advantage. I agree that camscore, though rational, has always been pretty unfair from the start. So far, I mostly see higher camscore/higher ranked models worrying about Camu - I really don't think it's gonna hurt y'all too much in the long run.

I also don't think countdowns on Camu saying "I'll log on MFC naked @ whatever goal" is vastly different from "I'll log on naked if I get X amount of offline tips." Personally, when I have offline goals like that, I literally have to be hustling ALL day, even offline, to reach said goal (constantly posting updates on goal progress to Snapchat, twitter, offering video deals, etc). Doing the same on Cammunity does not equal "silently sitting there twiddling my thumbs until I get tipped and can log on MFC naked." Hellllll no. For those of you who have watched me on Cammunity over the past couple days, you could clearly see I was still in "Work Mode", just...a lot less stressed!

As a model who has cammed on MFC for several years and always struggled with low room count/low camscore no matter how hard I worked...it is so refreshing to have a platform where I'm not punished for putting in hours. I don't think it will give me a massive advantage, but it will help. I will certainly be logging on more, even when I feel like things aren't going great in cam land.

Really smart move on MFC's part, I think. Never would have dreamed of this in a million years, but I'm so happy. Eager to see where this goes and how things evolve with time.

Last edited:
So honored to read that a few models were watching me and digging my vibe! Thanks, ladies!! :)

As for unfairness of camscore boosts...I don't necessarily see it becoming a problem. Perhaps I will be proved wrong, but it's just a hunch. One thing I could see is camscore inflation happening overall. But models who are already successful will still always have the advantage. I agree that camscore, though rational, has always been pretty unfair from the start. So far, I mostly see higher camscore/higher ranked models worrying about Camu - I really don't think it's gonna hurt y'all too much in the long run.

I also don't think countdowns on Camu saying "I'll log on MFC naked @ whatever goal" is vastly different from "I'll log on naked if I get X amount of offline tips." Personally, when I have offline goals like that, I literally have to be hustling ALL day, even offline, to reach said goal (constantly posting updates on goal progress to Snapchat, twitter, offering video deals, etc). Doing the same on Cammunity does not equal "silently sitting there twiddling my thumbs until I get tipped and can log on MFC naked." Hellllll no. For those of you who have watched me on Cammunity over the past couple days, you could clearly see I was still in "Work Mode", just...a lot less stressed!

As a model who has cammed on MFC for several years and always struggled with low room count/low camscore no matter how hard I worked...it is so refreshing to have a platform where I'm not punished for putting in hours. I don't think it will give me a massive advantage, but it will help. I will certainly be logging on more, even when I feel like things aren't going great in cam land.

Really smart move on MFC's part, I think. Never would have dreamed of this in a million years, but I'm so happy. Eager to see where this goes and how things evolve with time.

just wanna say something about camscore ... as a ex-mfc constumer, i don't care about camscore, i mean, i sort model alphabetically or with some filters depending of the site i use so .. camscore doesn't matter to me .. it is true to believe that other member do same as me ??

I prefer non super model lookalike friendly brunette so, camscore not help me to sort in my search .. i have to scroll ... understand ? :p

but btw, i understand higher camscore more chance to be on first page and mean you perform well but .... other debate

just wanna say something about camscore ... as a ex-mfc constumer, i don't care about camscore, i mean, i sort model alphabetically or with some filters depending of the site i use so .. camscore doesn't matter to me .. it is true to believe that other member do same as me ??

I prefer non super model lookalike friendly brunette so, camscore not help me to sort in my search .. i have to scroll ... understand ? :p

but btw, i understand higher camscore more chance to be on first page and mean you perform well but .... other debate

Sure, camscore doesn't matter to you, and to some other MFC members. But it still verrrry much effects your favorite models. Also, plenty of dudes don't necessarily know what camscore is or understand it, yet it will still heavily influence how they find models.

I love the concept of the site and see so many positives to it existing, but like many others the camscore boost doesn't sit well with me.

Making the Cammu-score boost only half of what it is regularly on MFC seems more fair. :nerd:

Overall, really interested to watch this site blossom and see what becomes of it!

Probably not true to believe.

As of right now, the ranking is by room size

For me it appears random? I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not room size on my end.

i don't care about camscore, i mean, i sort model alphabetically

But the site defaults to camscore, so if you have a higher camscore, overall you have higher visibility. Soooo many people don't even know there is another way to search for models.

Sure, camscore doesn't matter to you, and to some other MFC members. But it still verrrry much effects your favorite models. Also, plenty of dudes don't necessarily know what camscore is or understand it, yet it will still heavily influence how they find models.
you are totally right

Reactions: Picnic
Status
Not open for further replies.