AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFCs No Men Rule

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do they enforce this rule? are there MFC moderators lurking through sites? or do room members report to MFC "A male voice was heard" and such?

There are a few admin, yes. However a man on cam quickly gets a lot of people in the room and it makes it to the lounges. So the odds someone takes a screenshot and sends it to mfc reach 'sure thing' status within minutes.

Great options JerryBoBerry but unfortunately for me the way the layout of the apartment is and where the net is located and that I have a full tower pc; running a Ethernet cord all the way to the bedroom and finding a spot for the desk where I can comfortably cam from anywhere is not a option at this time. However this is why we are looking at houses! My best bet would be to get a Laptop and use it in the bedroom however so far he has been in the room everytime and he is always out of picture and very well behaved. Plus he loves to watch most of the time lol

I think it's not so much that MFC is concerned by men appearing briefly in a non-sexual context as it is that they don't want anyone who isn't a registered model to appear on cam at all. Some members may be more inclined to report men, but the appearance of an unregistered woman on cam is a zero-tolerance violation, too.

Part of the model registration process is going to include giving MFC express written consent to rebroadcast the model's likeness. Anyone that appears in a broadcast without their knowledge and consent could potentially sue MFC, even if the person in question is close to the model and presumably knows that she's broadcasting. MFC protects itself by making the models accept responsibility for controlling who appears on cam, but that wouldn't work very well if they were known not to tacitly permit violations by failing to enforce the relevant rules.

They don't need to be as strict with chat images because they wouldn't bear the same level of responsibility for user-generated content. In particular, they wouldn't be concerned by images that can't easily be linked to a specific person, so we get lots of penis close-ups. Likewise, they wouldn't have to worry about models selling B/G content on their profiles because that's external content and only the model would be responsible for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.