AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SNATCH said:
Anyone seen LocaLoca_? She used to be on almost EVERY DAY... && now I haven't seen her since the beginning of July.... I was thinking maybe vacation or something, but IDK. I miss her. :(.
Her profile appears to be gone too. Unless she changed her name, maybe she's gone. :(

*edit. Oops! I forgot the "_" in her name. She still has her profile.

Reactions: SNATCH
SNATCH said:
Anyone seen LocaLoca_? She used to be on almost EVERY DAY... && now I haven't seen her since the beginning of July.... I was thinking maybe vacation or something, but IDK. I miss her. :(.

She mentioned she was going to be gone for at least two weeks the last time I saw her. She may have said a month, but I know she said at least as long as two weeks.

Nordling said:
Her profile appears to be gone too. Unless she changed her name, maybe she's gone. :(

*edit. Oops! I forgot the "_" in her name. She still has her profile.

OMG WHEW. I almost crapped my pants!! LOL.

UncleThursday said:
She mentioned she was going to be gone for at least two weeks the last time I saw her. She may have said a month, but I know she said at least as long as two weeks.

Ooooo okay. TY! :).

Mate_ said:
She's on vacation in the Bahama's with JimJim :thumbleft:

The dildo, the member, or both? HAHAHAHAHA. ;).

I think that quite a few models have taken a break from MFC (or quit) and joined Streamate, where they can cam without the cam score B.S.

Months ago (maybe last fall or winter) Sugarleexxx said that she was quitting MFC. I can't remember her reason exactly, but I think too much cam time for too little $$$. I see her profile is still there though; so maybe she will come back.

goldencorsair said:
Anyone know what happened to sugarleexxx & EricaOtto

AllisonWilder said:
QuietLurker69 said:
What happened to missbettyxo I only got to watch her a couple of times on MFC. Before she stopped showing up.

She's a member here, maybe she'll catch this thread posting.

pretty sure she's working a few different projects and jobs right now so maybe that accounts for less cam time?

Love this thread, for the same reasons it makes me sad.
Glad I am not alone in wondering, and worrying about MIA ladies.

I believe another camgirl heard from her that she's fine. She's just going through a big move, but I'm sure she'll be back soon enough. :)

:crybaby: Looks like LovelyBri's profile is gone. I was wondering why she wasn't showing up in my all offline friends, and she hasn't been on since my birthday. In my manage/add friends it showed her name, but her profile was gone. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

SweetieSam used to post here, became SamTheMilf for a little while before disappearing maybe 9 months ago? I remember her mentioning some health issues but off the radar. She was the first model I ever tipped. And she gave the best show ever on skinvideo, back when the site was new and interesting. Her websites have gone dark (expired domains). Does anyone know anything?

mfcbaldie said:
SweetieSam used to post here, became SamTheMilf for a little while before disappearing maybe 9 months ago? I remember her mentioning some health issues but off the radar. She was the first model I ever tipped. And she gave the best show ever on skinvideo, back when the site was new and interesting. Her websites have gone dark (expired domains). Does anyone know anything?

I swear I saw her a couple months ago, but I forget what name she was using. I mean, it was Sam something, but I forget what, exactly.

Potter68 said:
I was a real fan of LadyLuna and would love to see her come back.
LadyLuna is active on this forum. You can send her a Private Message. ;)

Potter68 said:
I was a real fan of LadyLuna and would love to see her come back.

Why thank you Potter!

I do miss the fun on MFC, but unfortunately I wasn't making enough there to pay my bills. I was hoping after the move this fall I could come back, but it's looking like that still might not be an option. I do still plan on trying a few days a month starting in November, but plans that far in advance could always change.

For now, I'm mostly on Streamate, under Lady_Luna. Here's a link to my profile there. :)

SNATCH said:
might be on vacation :geek:

mynameisbob84 said:
Whatever happened to LeenaLiberty? She used to post around these parts pretty often, especially in the music thread. Haven't seen her in digital age.
I've noticed that too. Her MFC profile no longer seems to exist. I enjoyed debating her on politics. She is a fair and thoughtful opponent.

Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Whatever happened to LeenaLiberty? She used to post around these parts pretty often, especially in the music thread. Haven't seen her in digital age.
I've noticed that too. Her MFC profile no longer seems to exist. I enjoyed debating her on politics. She is a fair and thoughtful opponent.

I though about her when she did not pop up in camstory's politics thread. Maybe she decided it was time to move on to new things?

Status
Not open for further replies.