AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Microsoft Increasing Live Gold Membership Prices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason to play PS3 :D

I didn't think the controller was very child friendly when I used to use the dual shock to masturbate with. :) Then again, I was a young teen then....

LaLaLand_xD said:
AmberCutie said:
I didn't think the controller was very child friendly when I used to use the dual shock to masturbate with. :) Then again, I was a young teen then....

Hmmm, is that how it all starts? lol

I'm on the same boat as Amber in this respect so I'll say yeahhhhh... :shifty:

But WTF. There are certain things on the PSN you have to pay for, but the general online play is free. I get that, but I'd rather have XBL (even paying more though I shall bitch like everyone else) because I get a better vibe from the community online. Even from the little 10 yr old fggts calling me a lesbian for playing "a mans game!!!!1cupcakes" I've gone on the PSN & people either didn't talk or YELLED AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS. It was like they didn't even know it. Just a bunch of people who have no inside voices.

Example:

Me: Hey! What map did you guys wanna do?

TTLG: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! MAN I DON'T EVEN KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. JUST VOTE!

Me: Um. Okay, you sure. I'm pretty indifferent.

TTLG: JUST VOTE NOW! NOOOOOOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! FUCKING NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WHAT THE FUCK! TIMER WENT AWAY! FUCK YOU (insert my PSN name here)! FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

This does not surprise me one bit; it is Micro$oft we're talking about here.

Even though I own a Playstation 3, I still choose to pay for Xbox LIVE. The community is a little better on LIVE and the interface more streamlined, unlike PSN where it's clunky and a pain in the ass to find anything. Voice communication is non-existant since Sony makes you buy Blue Tooth wireless headsets separately that range from $30-90 :angry5: . But since I'm still unemployed and not getting any money coming in :sad10: I won't be able to afford paying for it, so this will probably be my last year of LIVE. If anyone wants to play with me, better do it soon.

Also, I find multi-platform games are better on Xbox 360; online, community and control-wise. Playstation controllers are good for 3rd person games and Xbox 360 controllers are better for FPS's. Ever try playing a FPS like Killzone 2 with the analog sticks right next to each other? It's awkward as fuck.

You are talking about Microsoft big company make a lot of money. I think they making enough money to keep the servers up and running for you xbox360 fans. I think they just be greedy because they want to make more money.

I own both system and I play ps3 more than the xbox360. I only pay $20 for my bluetooth it works with ps3 and my phone.

Frankie you either playing in the wrong rooms or game.
People talk crap to me or to my friends. Everyday I got bunch of emails I don’t even wanna read. I just laugh and have fun.

theend757 said:
You are talking about Microsoft big company make a lot of money. I think they making enough money to keep the servers up and running for you xbox360 fans. I think they just be greedy because they want to make more money.

I own both system and I play ps3 more than the xbox360. I only pay $20 for my bluetooth it works with ps3 and my phone.

Frankie you either playing in the wrong rooms or game.
People talk crap to me or to my friends. Everyday I got bunch of emails I don’t even wanna read. I just laugh and have fun.

I think I just don't like how people are on the PSN. I can handle shit talk easily. It was just constant little annoyances. Won't stop me from getting another PS3 in the future or taking advantage of the free online play. Just won't fork out the $20 bucks for a bluetooth. XD

I'm not going to sweat $10. As for a headset, I have a Plantronics wired phone headset. It uses the same jack as the 360, but the sound and quality far surpass anything MS has sold.

I canceled my live account, excluding transformers I wasn't really playing any multiplayer games online so didn't seem worth it at all. I don't miss being called a faggot every two seconds either.

SweepTheLeg said:
I canceled my live account, excluding transformers I wasn't really playing any multiplayer games online so didn't seem worth it at all. I don't miss being called a faggot every two seconds either.

I don't seem to have that problem, and I usually suck at most multi-player games.

The key is to add friends that are adults. One advantage of XBox over PS is that the fee keeps dumbshits out and actually makes a ban a huge deal since you have to buy a new live subscription instead of just make a new account.

i never paid for gold XD too expensive and thats how i thought before they increased prices xD microsoft is such a money whore..... don't they make enough with Windows allready?

Status
Not open for further replies.