AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2011

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2010
Teesside, UK
just want to say a quick congratulations to Jalyn for becoming the first miss MFC of 2011, so, Congratulations

Could anyone explain me how the current #1 in the top 20 is holding the position? Compared with other rooms i havnt seen any big tips..and countdowns going on for ages. I saw a few big anon tips, well the self tipping doesnt make sense cuz it would be a hell to tip. Or does she gets loads of offline tips?

zilaz said:
Could anyone explain me how the current #1 in the top 20 is holding the position? Compared with other rooms i havnt seen any big tips..and countdowns going on for ages. I saw a few big anon tips, well the self tipping doesnt make sense cuz it would be a hell to tip. Or does she gets loads of offline tips?

she had a 160.000 tip a few days ago.. thats why ;)

zilaz said:

The rumors I've heard is that someone has been tipping her offline to keep her in #1 whenever another model has either passed her or received a big enough tip to be considered a threat to pass her.

Considering she hasn't finished in the top 20 in any month since she started on MFC last summer, I have to think something fishy may be going on with her.

Mikeythegeek said:
zilaz said:

The rumors I've heard is that someone has been tipping her offline to keep her in #1 whenever another model has either passed her or received a big enough tip to be considered a threat to pass her.

Considering she hasn't finished in the top 20 in any month since she started on MFC last summer, I have to think something fishy may be going on with her.
It sorta feels like May 2010 all over again.

i'm not even sure whats soo cool about beeing number 1..
think getting in the top20 itself is fucking awsome. but why should there be soo much difference between number 1 or 6.. :?
its not the extra money will make you that happy after earnings so much tokens to get there...
and if it turns out you cheated.. you will only be hated for it..

thx for all the answer, wasnt sure if my inner feeling was tricking me about being something "weird" about her. Well, gl to her to win this month but next month it will be someone new and so on and so on.

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
zilaz said:

I didn't want to say it, so I'm glad you did. But now, I has a :(

Hey guys

Well I've been a fan of Julia (AveryPearl) for months now, she's snappy, funny, intelligent and doesn't take any crap - while at the same time always takes a good joke.
She's been working here two years, is trying to save for a deposit for an apartment. It's true you can go in her room and not see any huge tips constantly like in Mary's or CandieCane's etc but at the same time she gets 2000 here, 3000 there, and has had around ~9000 camscore for the months I've known her. And so what if she gets offline tips? She wanted Feb to be her month and her regulars and friends responded.

Stop seeing something fishy when it's a girl you don't know. Go get to know her, so she's not just a face to resent and accuse of 'coming out of nowhere', and you'll likely see why she's doing well - she's an honest to god funny, smart, and sexy chickie :)

On her profile there's a picture of her on the beach in a bikini about to bite into some kind of spiky sea creature.....I mean CMON!

:)

Reactions: ElaySmith
AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
zilaz said:

oow.. now i know i wont get that outta my nosy head.. but also sense its not a thing to discuss on here.. damn i hate beeing a woman sometimes..

Well I pm'd her and told her about this thread so she can come and see and speak for herself - personally I've thought for months she was the best kept secret on mfc, always got time for a laugh and a chat whether you're broke or spending. She cooks frequently but her talent at it is questionable, she made some giant cheese ball thing once, was weird. I think she ate about half of it during making it.

I know this month she's got a lot of new "fans", because of being listed on the top 20, I guess they call it the "frenzy effect", but just because you never saw her before doesn't mean she wasn't there, being crazy. :p

I'm not rich, in fact I usually struggle a bit to make ends meet, and sometimes just go on MFC to chat - I've never spent a huge amount on Julia cos I've never HAD a huge amount, and when I do have tokens I tend to share them around between the girls I like. Julia has always had time for me, broke or otherwise, and I respect that.

Whether you're a member, a model, have tokens, don't have tokens, I think you're missing out if you don't go see her. Just my view.

Jupiter551 said:
Well I pm'd her and told her about this thread so she can come and see and speak for herself - personally I've thought for months she was the best kept secret on mfc, always got time for a laugh and a chat whether you're broke or spending. She cooks frequently but her talent at it is questionable, she made some giant cheese ball thing once, was weird. I think she ate about half of it during making it.

I know this month she's got a lot of new "fans", because of being listed on the top 20, I guess they call it the "frenzy effect", but just because you never saw her before doesn't mean she wasn't there, being crazy. :p

I'm not rich, in fact I usually struggle a bit to make ends meet, and sometimes just go on MFC to chat - I've never spent a huge amount on Julia cos I've never HAD a huge amount, and when I do have tokens I tend to share them around between the girls I like. Julia has always had time for me, broke or otherwise, and I respect that.

Whether you're a member, a model, have tokens, don't have tokens, I think you're missing out if you don't go see her. Just my view.

Not to be a cunt, but isn't this thread about Jayln, not the model you mentioned? I've looked over this thread a few times and fail to see who was talking about AveryPearl. Maybe I'm just missing something. :think:

Frankie said:
Jupiter551 said:

Not to be a cunt, but isn't this thread about Jayln, not the model you mentioned? I've looked over this thread a few times and fail to see who was talking about AveryPearl. Maybe I'm just missing something. :think:

Started off congratulating Jalyn for being first winner for 2011 then at some point was talk of the "current no 1" being "fishy". Avery has been number 1 for all of feb.

Jupiter551 said:

Here's the thing- I know for a fact that she was given a large offline tip after another model passed her for #1 on Miss MFC last week. It was literally AveryPearl (while offline) was #1 on one update, Model B (name withheld, but you might be able to figure out who it is based on current standings) passed her on the next update and then 20 minutes later, Avery was back on top while still offline and Model B couldn't pass her for the next couple of hours.

Now, if fans of Avery are tipping her to stay on top; nobody here is going to bitch about it. The system allows for that and it is a legitimate way of working.

However, if Avery is tipping herself or if the studio she works for (if she works for one) is doing the tipping; that's where it becomes a serious problem. At that point, it's like the new models with a 20k camscore before they even turn on their cam. It's fraudulent.

I'm not going to judge Avery on what she does on cam because I've never seen her on cam and I don't judge models without seeing them myself (either on MFC or via screen caps here). I'm just stating what has happened in the past under such circumstances and how it can be looked at by others.

Its all drama!! If shes tipping herself then shes losing ALOT of money... If a studio is tipping her then shes gonna owe that studio ALOT of money. Bottom line...

Now.. Back to Jalyn! Congrats for Miss MFC January! :-D

Mikeythegeek said:
Jupiter551 said:

Here's the thing- I know for a fact that she was given a large offline tip after another model passed her for #1 on Miss MFC last week. It was literally AveryPearl (while offline) was #1 on one update, Model B (name withheld, but you might be able to figure out who it is based on current standings) passed her on the next update and then 20 minutes later, Avery was back on top while still offline and Model B couldn't pass her for the next couple of hours.

Now, if fans of Avery are tipping her to stay on top; nobody here is going to bitch about it. The system allows for that and it is a legitimate way of working.

However, if Avery is tipping herself or if the studio she works for (if she works for one) is doing the tipping; that's where it becomes a serious problem. At that point, it's like the new models with a 20k camscore before they even turn on their cam. It's fraudulent.

I'm not going to judge Avery on what she does on cam because I've never seen her on cam and I don't judge models without seeing them myself (either on MFC or via screen caps here). I'm just stating what has happened in the past under such circumstances and how it can be looked at by others.

She hasn't worked for a studio for some time...many months I guess...she really wants this because as I said earlier she's trying to get a deposit on an apartment and you know - build her life. It wouldn't make any sense to tip herself.

I dunno the details of who tips her what or when - I've never asked any model that and it isn't my place to. If a rabid fan saw she'd dropped to number 2 while offline would you put it past one to keep tipping til she returned to number 1? I wouldn't...other models have fans that would do that. Dunno if that was the situation but it's plausible.

What isn't plausible, to me, is that she's cheating the system somehow Julia's smart, articulate, gorgeous, charismatic...in short she has everything *I* think she needs to be successful on MFC, and I think making suggestions that something fishy is going on without even going to her room is well, just not really fair.

Hailey - screw the drama and congrats to Jalyn for last month agreed

As far as the bottom line? It's isn't about the studio tipping her, or her tipping herself, the bottom line is - it ain't right to throw rumours of shady dealings around about a chick who's working her butt off to succeed. I mean why? Cos she's Romanian? Cos she's not one of the 'cool club'? It's not all a conspiracy..

Jupiter551 said:
As far as the bottom line? It's isn't about the studio tipping her, or her tipping herself, the bottom line is - it ain't right to throw rumours of shady dealings around about a chick who's working her butt off to succeed. I mean why? Cos she's Romanian? Cos she's not one of the 'cool club'? It's not all a conspiracy..
I think you misunderstand the point of the internet.

My only point in saying that it feels like May 2010 is that it's the same reason that THAT girl's fans were saying they were tipping her $1000's of tokens offline cuz "it was her month" and "they saved up to get her some money that she needed" but then it turned into a huge catty competition. And because she virtually came out of nowhere, and probably will slip back into the shadows after this month unless she's made some loyal bunches of new fans to keep her in top 20 for months to come.

When it comes down to it, huge offline tips always stir up the pot. People don't like to see models they aren't friends with get "money for nothing". Hell, my fans wanted me #1 in May 2010, but they weren't dropping $1000's of tokens offline. I had to be online and doing something or at least present to thank them. Or hell, maybe they were just avoiding this drama. :) Offline tips are a sore subject all around.

I think the argument that she's saving up for an apartment doesn't really work, because it seems more like her fans want to compete, not just give her a paycheck. I'm sure she's a cute wonderful girl, but this is the crap that comes with being at the top, especially if the majority is unfamiliar with you.

BTW: This thread is called "Miss MFC 2011" not just "Miss MFC January 2011" so I expect it will keep being bumped with any new drama/comments/whining about the top 20 for the remainder of this year.

Yeah I agree Amber, and I see a bit of cattiness every month (I don't mean here) about different models in the top 20, and sometimes from the models own mouth, in their own room - but it's never been anything more than idle speculation as far as I can tell.

I've never said anything much about it cos I guess none of the girls thought to be "fishy" were someone I happened to respect and like, and get to know their character a little bit (as well as someone can over the net), before they got into the top 20.

I even remember back in september a top 20 model talking about romanian studios having a "bidding war" because CrazySysy(not even in a studio) and she who sits on her couch were constantly vying for 1 and 2 position.

Dunno the deal about offline tips, I haven't asked her and I suggest if anyone is really curious just ask her, she's articulate and speaks English better than most native speakers. Someone donated 1 cent to her chip-in and she tracked it back to a model, so sometimes it's hard to see it as anything other than jealousy.

I dunno what her rank was before, obviously not top 20, but she was hanging around 8-9k for quite a while, which is nowhere near number 1 but she wouldnt have been far out of the top 20 for several months - she was usually on the first or second line of models when you login. As for slipping back - well she made a remark a week or so ago that she doesn't care about march and doesn't expect to keep this pace up, but she wants feb...maybe she'll feel different next month - who knows? But she is working hard, putting on shows, gaining new fans; they might stay, they might not, but I wish her the best.

Saving up for an apartment deposit is her reasoning (and she's been talking about it a few months), the fans reason for tipping her? Who knows, I've sent her a couple offline and online tips this month because I'd be happy for her to be number 1, but we're talking 100 or under..I'm pretty poor lol.

Yeah I actually said to her at the beginning of the month to be prepared for a bit of backlash and I don't think she believed me, because I've never seen her badmouth another model, and she didn't understand why anyone would badmouth her for working hard and doing what she does.

Look into her eyes and the eyes of the sea-hedgehog thing she's going to eat, and tell me she isn't cool
3274953645461600638.jpg

god.. i'm so glad i will never be a top20 girl... but anyways..

jupiter.. ok.. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMEONE NOT BEEING COOL! NOBODY EVER CLAIMED SHE WASNT... girls who are rated less then 1500 score are one of the most cool girls cus their not constantly having to compete and think about the top20
half the girls in the top20 cheat... thats why we dont see girls like ambercutie,alex,or frankie in the top20 the last few months.. honest camming cant compete with girls offering members their tokens back if they drop a strangely high tip
cmon.. there are atleast 4 girls in the list that just sit there blasting loud music.. beeing snobby and recieving 1000 token tips.. you cant tell me thats all just cus their soo awsome..
its a fucking porn site!

i havent heard the voice of some of them even after sitting there for over 20 minutes.. something is up with that
all that doesnt really matter.. cus shit like cheating happens all over the world.. in all kinds of ways
but for hard working girls, that bust their ass off and have huge fanbases.. and have been having them for years sometimes.. it sucks!
its not like just coming online.. some of those girls have twitter,im's, such things to stay in touch with their fans and friends
thats why peopele freak out about the fact that a girl who just comes outta nowhere and suddenly gets such huge tips..

all i can say is: where there is smoke.. there's always atleast a small fire..

Nobody is saying that she isn't a lovely girl and all that, its just when you go from nowhere rated to number 1 in the blink of an eye people do ask questions. Especially if there are obviously people watching other models while she is offline to counteract their tokens with the correct amount.

Basically anybody who wants to be at the top is going to get all kinds of hate and accusations between models, members and the like. Anybody who is sensitive to it, just shouldn't go for the top spot.

I do think in 2011 the Miss MFC will change a lot, as we've seen most of the big names take it once already and we've had a few surprise ones get in there too and so I think this year there will be a lot more new names there as they realise that it is doable.

Jupiter, try not to be quite so sensitive about the subject. If you ramble a bit much about how wonderful a girl is when somebody says something even slightly negative, it doesnt do the model that much good and you kind of end up looking like a teenager with a ''can do no wrong'' crush. I think its cool that you came to tell everyone that indeed she has been around for a while and has many dedicated members etc but try not to defend too hard, after all she could come out tomorrow and say ' i tipped myself for marketing, what about it?' as it isnt against the rules and you'd look a bit of a plank sorry to say lol. (shes not likely to but you get my drift)

People on this forum are generally respectful of all models, and even in the past have questioned whether other models have been up to tipping stuff offline, doesnt mean they like the models any less. Tis a bit of gossip in a community that seems to thrive on it.

The winners are always the ones who make it to the top without self tipping or token paybacks as afterall they then get to walk away with every cent.

Tasha - I'll be the first to admit some things with high camscore girls don't make sense to me, especially the type you described, but two points here:

a) by saying she was "cool" I guess I was trying to imply that she's about as far from one of those snooty couch music blaring studio women as possible

b) I've had suspicions about girls like that "cheating" but I have yet to think of, or have explained to me, any kind of self-tipping or token cheating that makes even the slightest kind of economic sense in the longterm. Or even shortterm. You see those models who are 20k on their first day then 2k 2 weeks later? How is that anything but a massive waste of money for the studio that sets that up? So in the absence of any kind of proof or even feasible way to cheat, I choose to give the benefit of the doubt.

Leigh - 9k is nowhere rated? I dont watch many high rated girls, but that seems higher than average to me, and that's what she's been hovering around for months, there are probably plenty of girls closer to the top 20 you have never heard of.

Maybe you're right, I am too sensitive about it, but the (few) models and members I know that post here I generally consider intelligent, tolerant people who respect strong, independent women - and if I was harping on about it (thanks for pointing out I was rambling btw :p) I guess I felt if I convinced you guys to go see for yourself what she's like...you'd realise she's just like a lot of the smart, funny, non-plastic girls that post (and the one that owns) this site.

She doesn't need me "defending" her, but can you guys seriously not see the basic unfairness of tossing around unsubstantiated rumours about someone cheating, when you haven't even made the slightest effort to assess her character. Kangaroo court anyone?

Leigh - 9k is nowhere rated? I dont watch many high rated girls, but that seems higher than average to me, and that's what she's been hovering around for months, there are probably plenty of girls closer to the top 20 you have never heard of.

Hi Jupiter, by 'nowhere' I wasnt referring to camscore, lots of girls here have a 7-9k camscore and have not been in the top twenty. What I meant was that there is a huge difference in the token amounts taken for under op twenty, 20-15, 15-10, top 10 etc. Some girls are consistently in top twenty yet cant get top ten because the token difference is so much. The higher up you go, the more difference there is between positions in terms of tokens. As far as ranking goes, to shoot up more than 20 ranks at that level of tokens is remarkable. Thats what I was commenting on.

Again, nobody is saying they definitely think there is anything fishy going on (personally I dont care much if girls tip themselves to the top, the only ones I have issue with are the ones acting as a fence for dodgy cards and they seem to come and go within a month) and to take any idle gossip as a sleight to her character is again oversensitive. Yes the community are a bunch of gossips, but it is this gossiping community of members which make the miss mfc such a drama and in turn is how your favourite models at the top make their living. It is the members need to win as much as anything that makes the contest what it is, the gossip is just a part of it. Competition in any industry always has its shadow side. So if she makes top 5 or so this month she will have gained some haters, and a whole lot of success, so dont worry too much about it.

There is a thread here where Mila does actually show the benefits of self tipping etc from a marketing and gaining new tippers perspective. It doesnt make a huge amount of economic sense but a lot of girls do it. Guess for some the label of a number means more than the cash.

This is the internet afterall and im sure if she has been working on the net for a few months, she wont be taking any of it too seriously as we see allsorts lol

Yeah I've thought about the self-tipping as marketing angle...but every time I know for sure a model has been fake tipped (1st day at 20k) they nosedive and or get backlash from members saying "why is she at 15k? she sucks!" or whatever.

In theory - it would work, but only if the girl was capable of getting (and keeping) the camscore and members without the fake tipping in the first place.

As to the other crap, yeah whatever I don't really care that much I guess, I think I was just more surprised that people would rather assume someone is "fishy" than assume they're having an extraordinary month, in the absence of any evidence.

It is nice to see some different names around in the top. I think very often some of the top girls suffer quite a bit of burnout from working such hours to stay in the top so take a few months of fewer hours and it gives a chance for some new faces.

Yeah the "out of nowhere" thing means she's not been (as far as I remember) a top 20 status girl and suddenly is at top rank. You know what I am excited about for her? Is that if she hasn't been top 20 yet.... she's suddenly going to see how it feels to make $50,000 USD in one month compared to whatever she usually makes. That has to be exhilarating. I know the month I finished 3rd was like whoaholycow... but then again, back then 3rd place didn't make as much as it would these days lol.

So for future reference "rank" or "ranked" means placement for Miss MFC, "score" means camscore.

hmm the "self-tipping or promissing tokens back" girls.. only do that with a part of their tips..
mfc has the terrible.. "ow look how cool i am tipping number whatever" culture going on.. so yeah on mfc self tipping or any other token cheating will pay out pretty soon...

when you're a member that never comes to the lounge.. doesnt have real other premium friends or so.. you wont notice the strange culture going on there..
you have the haters.. who never tip.. who never will tip.. and will bitch at everyone who does
and the members who tip just to be noticed by other members/models..

and then there is the big majority of members who actually like the girls they tip.. but sadly.. alot of huge tippers are part of the "cool gang"
so thats how cheating can work out pretty well on mfc.. just get to know the whole thing.. and then you'll understand our point of view better..
it happens every day in every way... and its very annoying!

TashaTypical said:
and then there is the big majority of members who actually like the girls they tip.. but sadly.. alot of huge tippers are part of the "cool gang"

Of course the big tippers are doing it for show. Why else would they do it? If all someone wanted to do was get a big chunk of money to a model, especially if she is a studio model, tipping on a camsite like MFC would have to be about the least efficient way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.