AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC Pendant

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2012
Not that the top models needed more motivation, but this seems like a nice bonus:
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Miss_MyFreeCams
For all twelve months of 2015, the winner of Miss MyFreeCams for each month will be eligible to receive a custom-designed hand-made official Miss MyFreeCams Pendant and matching necklace.

The Pendant is made with 14k white gold, diamonds, and accent stones according to the traditional gemstone of that month of birth (i.e. Garnet in January, Amethyst in February, etc.)

It is likely that in 2016 we will use a different crown design, so each of the twelve Pendants will be one of a kind.

Note: Due to potential issues with international shipping, we can only ship this Pendant in US/Canada. Models who are outside of US/Canada will need to provide us a US address to ship it to.
This tweet has a picture:
https://twitter.com/myfreecams/status/5 ... 4281334784

Reactions: ACFFAN69
That's pretty ugly. I think a tiara would have been cooler.

Like, I was totally going to win Miss MFC, but now that I'd have to deal with an ugly necklace taking up space... :lol:

VeronicaChaos said:
That's pretty ugly. I think a tiara would have been cooler.

Like, I was totally going to win Miss MFC, but now that I'd have to deal with an ugly necklace taking up space... :lol:

I disagree! I really like it, personally. I especially like that they're doing different birthstones for each month. :D

But it's a necklace that I'm never gonna win, so my opinion doesn't matter much. Haha. :lol:

I think it's pretty neat. Like not the cutest design ever BUT its something a winner can wear in public without it being blatantly obvious what it's for. And that alone makes me want it someday. lol

RebeccaT said:
They can't send outside the U.S.? What tosh!

Lucky for me though that with a rank in the four thousands I'm not in the running!

I imagine if a non-US/Canada model won, she could have a US model friend receive it and make arrangements. From what I've heard from some overseas members and models who have sent them things, shipments sometimes do not make it through customs for some reason. Maybe there's an insured option to make sure it isn't lost? Probably not worth it for cookies, but might be for the pendant.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
HarmlessSquirrel said:
RebeccaT said:
They can't send outside the U.S.? What tosh!

Lucky for me though that with a rank in the four thousands I'm not in the running!

I imagine if a non-US/Canada model won, she could have a US model friend receive it and make arrangements. From what I've heard from some overseas members and models who have sent them things, shipments sometimes do not make it through customs for some reason. Maybe there's an insured option to make sure it isn't lost? Probably not worth it for cookies, but might be for the pendant.

Probably not anything I need to worry about...I just checked my rank 11354 ;) I dropped 2000 in a month!

But you're right, although there are services which would track and insure items worldwide door to door, they would cost more than the pendant is worth.

That Bongacams Dude could learn a lot from MFC...

JerryBoBerry said:
RebeccaT said:
That Bongacams Dude could learn a lot from MFC...

Bongacams winners get this pendant now. Filled with luxurious shampoo!

Maybe I should switch sites. Dat shampoo!!! Maybe it helps with dandruff problems.... ;)

LoonaVision said:
they should send outside USA, the money girls make in top 12 covers any shipping expenses.
It just will be not fair for girls who live outside USA.
totally agree

CaramelLips said:
LoonaVision said:
they should send outside USA, the money girls make in top 12 covers any shipping expenses.
It just will be not fair for girls who live outside USA.
totally agree

It has nothing to do with being fair or covering shipping expenses. This is classified as 'fine jewelry' because it contains precious metals and stones. Therefore it's illegal to ship it to many countries. Outright banned to ship to by the countries themselves. Myfreecams has no say in the matter.

And many of the countries that do allow it to be shipped in still have restrictions on overall value, how it can be shipped, whether it can be insured if it's over a certain amount.

It's easier and safer to just limit it to American and Canadian addresses only.

fawkesy said:
Hahaha because they can't afford to ship it overseas??....That is absolutely ridiculous! Hahaha I think I peed my pants a little...

It's not a matter of not being able to afford it. JoBerry stated the reasons for them not shipping it outside of North America in the post directly above yours (customs, legality, etc.)

Reactions: Autumn_LoL
I assume Aspen Rae will be coming back often enough to the US that won't be a big deal for her, and it looks like more than $400 is the cut off.

GemmaMoore said:
fawkesy said:
Hahaha because they can't afford to ship it overseas??....That is absolutely ridiculous! Hahaha I think I peed my pants a little...

It's not a matter of not being able to afford it. JoBerry stated the reasons for them not shipping it outside of North America in the post directly above yours (customs, legality, etc.)

You clearly misunderstood me, I READ the comment before mine, I thought the whole "not being able to ship it overseas for cost reasons" was a funny thought. Geez I'm not retarded! :p Guess I should've put the other people's comments in quotes to make sure no one thought I was retarded!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.