AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payment problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2023
I am having an issue with my wire transfer from Chaturbate. It has now hit 7 days, with still no money in my account. I am so desperate... Christmas is coming up and I have rent to pay :(

I emailed support more than 48 hours ago and I have still not had a reply.

Please @punker barbie can you help me!

Hey @sophiemaddison Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Please help me, I have missed my rent now and I have no money for food and Christmas. I keep being ignored by support. I really need help ASAP!
My username is sophie_maddison
I really don't understand why I haven't been paid and I am still being ignored by support. This is really stressing me out, I literally have nothing now!

Upvote 0
Hello @sophiemaddison Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
How long are they going to take? This is really urgent and I have absolutely nothing. My rent is late and I don't have money for food. I really need to speak to someone ASAP. The next payment is due soon and I want to be able to receive that on time too!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.