AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Chaturbate Username
Badlad1993
Hey @punker barbie my name is badlad1993 I hope your doing good if anyone can help me I thought it might be you as you have helped me in the past.. I withdrew my earnings on the 15th June it’s now 21st and haven’t received it also haven’t received any emails ect regarding the payment my email on the account is myladakota1993@gmail.com and my name on there is badlad1993 thanks in advance @punker barbie look forward to hearing from you x

I can't help you, but I can tell that you will get your payment. if you wil check last topics, you will see that many of us had that problem. I wrote few mails to support and finally got my payment, but some people still waiting. Probably they had issues, because most payments were delay also on monday was US Holiday so it also was a reason of delay. Good luck and let us know, but no worry! U will got money.

Reactions: onlinegirl__
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.