AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing Person: Michael Packard - Kansas City

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hey guys, my buddy from high school is asking everyone to re-post this literally everywhere we can. I figure here's a good place too?

Here's all the info in one big graphic!

2zI9P2o.jpg

Turns out I was too late.

His body was found a little bit ago. :C

Holy shit. I was just browsing for the models in Kansas thread and this came up. I went to college with Michael, hung out, and worked with him. This is so fucked up. Do you know how he died?

angiejet said:
Holy shit. I was just browsing for the models in Kansas thread and this came up. I went to college with Michael, hung out, and worked with him. This is so fucked up. Do you know how he died?

I'm so sorry :h:
No, I don't, I just know that they said "no foul play is suspected", so I'm thinking either suicide on purpose or OD-ing.

(Do you know Josh, or "DJ Oblivious"?)

No, I don't think I knew Josh. It's been a good 6 years or so since I've hung out with Michael. Yeah, I gathered it was an OD or suicide too, since there was no other information about it. Seems like if it was an accident or a murder they would have reported on that. So sad, he was such a sweet guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.