Hi everyone,
I’m dealing with a missing payout on Chaturbate and would appreciate any help or escalation.
Chaturbate username: laraslife
Issue summary:
A payout of $2,942.05 was sent (according to Chaturbate) on August 19, 2026 via wire/SEPA to my EU bank account. The money never arrived.
Timeline:
August 21 – CB Support: “We have sent a wire/SEPA transfer of $2,942.05. It should arrive no later than August 28.”
September 3 – I contacted them saying it still hadn’t arrived.
September 5 – CB confirmed the payment was sent on August 19 and had not been returned to them. They asked me to verify bank details.
September 8 – I provided my bank details (same account I’ve used for 5+ years without issues). They confirmed the details match and said they contacted the payment processor to investigate.
After that I sent several follow-ups (September 8, September 18 and multiple emails in the last 2–3 weeks). I received zero responses.
It has now been over 7 weeks since the payment was supposedly sent and more than a month since they said they escalated it to the processor. My bank has no record of the incoming transfer.
Has anyone managed to get a stuck wire/SEPA recalled and the tokens/balance credited back after CB ghosted them like this?
@punkerbarbie – could you please look into this and help escalate it? I can provide any additional information or screenshots if needed.
I’m dealing with a missing payout on Chaturbate and would appreciate any help or escalation.
Chaturbate username: laraslife
Issue summary:
A payout of $2,942.05 was sent (according to Chaturbate) on August 19, 2026 via wire/SEPA to my EU bank account. The money never arrived.
Timeline:
August 21 – CB Support: “We have sent a wire/SEPA transfer of $2,942.05. It should arrive no later than August 28.”
September 3 – I contacted them saying it still hadn’t arrived.
September 5 – CB confirmed the payment was sent on August 19 and had not been returned to them. They asked me to verify bank details.
September 8 – I provided my bank details (same account I’ve used for 5+ years without issues). They confirmed the details match and said they contacted the payment processor to investigate.
After that I sent several follow-ups (September 8, September 18 and multiple emails in the last 2–3 weeks). I received zero responses.
It has now been over 7 weeks since the payment was supposedly sent and more than a month since they said they escalated it to the processor. My bank has no record of the incoming transfer.
Has anyone managed to get a stuck wire/SEPA recalled and the tokens/balance credited back after CB ghosted them like this?
@punkerbarbie – could you please look into this and help escalate it? I can provide any additional information or screenshots if needed.