AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing Stripchat Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2020
Canada
My international wire payment hasn't been received from the May 14 cutoff on stripchat. They told me to have my bank locate the wire transfer but my bank said they can't do that. It's over $5000 and I really can't afford to lose that. Has anyone else had a payment come in without an issue after the 10 business days? Or any idea what steps I should take? The email support gives the most generic responses.

Hello. I also did not receive the funds that were sent on May 15th. The bank said there was no payment.

I have tokens on the stripchat account and I'm afraid to withdraw them this Tuesday, because now, because of this situation, this money will simply disappear into thin air

Upvote 0
Hey @LilyOrion

I'm sorry to hear about the delays you've experienced with your payment.

IMPORTANT NOTE: No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and look into this.
We will sort it out 🤗

Upvote 0
@Charlie
Hey @LilyOrion

I'm sorry to hear about the delays you've experienced with your payment.

IMPORTANT NOTE: No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and look into this.
We will sort it out 🤗
I haven't received a pm from you

Upvote 0
@Charlie

I haven't received a pm from you
We're having a little hiccup with her account here right now, hopefully we can get it resolved soon so she may get the PM through to you.

Upvote 0
My international wire payment hasn't been received from the May 14 cutoff on stripchat. They told me to have my bank locate the wire transfer but my bank said they can't do that. It's over $5000 and I really can't afford to lose that. Has anyone else had a payment come in without an issue after the 10 business days? Or any idea what steps I should take? The email support gives the most generic responses.
Hey! Have you received any update on your missing funds? I'm experiencing the same problem and am so worried and upset.

Upvote 0
Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Upvote 0
Did you ever receive it?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.