AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

missing tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiana_wild

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 6, 2013
london
Hi all, I've only recently started camming, mainly mfc, but ventured onto chaturbate too. I haven't done much on chaturbate, but noticed that my token total had dropped, only by 57, but it seems that 5 small amounts of tokens have left my account to different people at different times. I am waiting to hear from chat, but has anyone else had this! Password was not obvious, but has been changed since. Ty. Xx

Did you tip anyone? I'm guessing not, but just checking. If you did tip models, that's where they went.

I've heard of this happening before with tokens you don't 'cash in' right away. Apparently people hack in and use your tokens or something like that? I heard about it a long time ago so It could just be rumor but hopefully someone on chaturbate can chime iin on this.

It looks like they were tips, but I've never tipped on the site, and only tokens I had were ones I'd been tipped. Grrrrr

Hey Everyone,
This too is happening to me as well. I have been on Chaturbate for a short time. And so far I have lose 1200 tokens. It shows I have tipped other people which is not the case at all. I read online that Chaturbate is the least secure of all the sites. I have messaged Chaturbate but no response.

Mina

tiana_wild said:
Hi all, I've only recently started camming, mainly mfc, but ventured onto chaturbate too. I haven't done much on chaturbate, but noticed that my token total had dropped, only by 57, but it seems that 5 small amounts of tokens have left my account to different people at different times. I am waiting to hear from chat, but has anyone else had this! Password was not obvious, but has been changed since. Ty. Xx

Please contact me Shirley @ Chaturbate.com to get the issue resolved. We do not recommend having your e-mail address public. Many times people who have had their accounts hacked their email address is listed in the Bio.

Another thing to be aware of are roommate/roommate friends. Yes, it does happen :) We'll have someone contact us stating the outbound tips are not legitimate. Staff will check account IP address login's and there wont be anything out of the ordinary. Which leads us to believe its someone in the house hold. If you have roommates please log out after every session on Chaturbate.

Hope that helps,
-Shirley

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.