AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIX UP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
@punker barbie I deligently cashed out tokens for sexxylily between Jan 1 to Jan 15, 2022. I expected payment in bitcoin on the 17th as is the norm with bitcoin payments. Sadly no payment came through while all my friends confirmed having received payment. So I got anxious and did an email to chaturbate and no response from them in about 3 days. Just now I get an email with response that my account has been permanently banned and that's why I didn't get paid.

The account is in perfect shape... It can even receive and send out tokens. Unless they are referring to a different account. Please have them look into sexxylily and confirm that indeed I had 15,380 tokens cashed out between the 1st to 15th Jan and am eligible for payout. MY ACCOUNT IS NOT BANNED AS THEY INFER.

I wrote this post yesternight... my account was okay. it hadn't banned and I believed it was a mixup. I wake up in the morning and ACCOUNT BANNED. What is not happening here. I had 15,380 tokens in there.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please take time to look into this... by the time I was posting this my account was perfectly fine... only to wake up to an ACCOUNT BANNED situation. Am not sure if my post triggered the ban or what exactly happened

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please take time to look into this... by the time I was posting this my account was perfectly fine... only to wake up to an ACCOUNT BANNED situation. Am not sure if my post triggered the ban or what exactly happened
Hello! I can confirm support has contacted you regarding this matter yesterday, thank you!

Upvote 0
Hi , they responded in email just this morning hours after I had said my account was perfectly fine. It was all good yesternight so I wake up to find that they actually banned the account after I posted. I don't understand why they banned it. The response was the generic message they send .. see the attachments
Hello! I can confirm support has contacted you regarding this matter yesterday, thank you!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-20 at 7.44.42 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-20 at 7.44.42 AM.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Here is the honest truth
I receive an email in the day after I waited for payment that never came. The email says, my account is permanently banned. So I go check my account sexxylily, I find the account is very okay. I believed it was a mix up. I make a post here (Night time at my place). I go to sleep in hope that I will get a favorable response. And what do I get, AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN BANNED.

I don't understand .. i have 15,380 tkns in there

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-01-19 at 11.09.04 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-01-19 at 11.09.04 PM (1).jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Here is the honest truth
I receive an email in the day after I waited for payment that never came. The email says, my account is permanently banned. So I go check my account sexxylily, I find the account is very okay. I believed it was a mix up. I make a post here (Night time at my place). I go to sleep in hope that I will get a favorable response. And what do I get, AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN BANNED.

I don't understand .. i have 15,380 tkns in there
same robotic email for all the models how is that possible ? how you can recive a permanent ban without recive a honest response with the problem

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.