AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2023
Canada
Chaturbate Username
yourkinkykitty69
Hi everyone,

I started camming for a few sessions now and I clicked on cash my tokens so afterwards I had zero in my account. However at the time I never input my bank/payment information so I am not sure if the money has now been lost or if it will be sent to me since I set up my bank information after I cashed out my tokens.

Can anyone shed some light on the matter and tell me what to expect and if I will be receiving those funds?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1698883389997.png
Under the Tokens Stats tab click where it says Detailed Income Stats, and then click the Request Daily Payout link. It should bring you to a page where you can see how much has been cashed out. If it's zero then the money should have been sent in which case it can take a few days to show up, otherwise whatever is in there will be sent after the 15th provided you have the minimum amount determined by your payout method.

Upvote 0
View attachment 98225
Under the Tokens Stats tab click where it says Detailed Income Stats, and then click the Request Daily Payout link. It should bring you to a page where you can see how much has been cashed out. If it's zero then the money should have been sent in which case it can take a few days to show up, otherwise whatever is in there will be sent after the 15th provided you have the minimum amount determined by your payout method.
If they haven't been broadcasting for two payment periods, this information is useless. Edit: Gah I misread. So sorry. :h: You're right.

@OP it's not lost. It's waiting to be paid out on the payout schedule.

Tokens earned 1st of the month through the 15th of the month payout within 7 days of the 15th.
16th through the 30/31 of the month pay out 7 days after the 1st of the month.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.