AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model "clubs"/"leagues" etc. How do you prize your member tiers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvyBrooks

Cam Model
Jan 17, 2017
Las Vegas
www.dirtylittleivy.com
Twitter Username
@dirtylittleivy
Tumblr Username
dirtylittleivy
Chaturbate Username
Dirtylittleivy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000562474/Ivy-Brooks/
Hello,
I'm still figuring this forum out and I'm not sure if I should be posting in the models-only forum, but I have a question about model "clubs" or whatever we call them. You know, how girls will have a "group" or a "club" or a "team" of guys where there are tiered membership levels and guys can pay a certain amount of tokens to join each tier, which come with certain perks.

Anyway, I have one called "Ivy's League" and I have a question about how you girls are pricing your tiers. For example, my first tier is called "Freshmen" and it's priced at 717 tokens. The 2nd tier is "Sophomores" and it's priced at 3717 tokens.

My question is: if someone joins the Freshmen tier for 717 tokens, should they only need to pay 3000 more tokens to join the Sophomore tier? Or are you girls asking for the full amount (non-accumulative) for guys to join the 2nd tier?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Reactions: Pookie_Fae
Can I just say, calling your club Ivy's League is an absolutely genius idea.
I'd personally go for a cumulative system, so if someone was a Freshman and wanted to become a Sophomore then they'd pay 3000 more. It makes it seem more like a climbable ladder for your members rather than a hierarchical kind of thing. Unless that's what you want to go for, of course!

Haha thank you! I was so stoked when I came up with it haha :smug:
Yeah okay I was leaning towards that, I just didn't want to do it that way and then find out that most girls ask for the full amount and then I'd feel all cheap haha. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: Pookie_Fae
Status
Not open for further replies.