AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model In Models Room Etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Not to announce that they're a model.

2) Not to ask a million questions about camming (this happens to me sometimes where new girls will come in and start PMing me -- I don't mind answering questions but not while I'm on cam!)

3) If they're not viewing as a guest, I'd hope that they would say hello and participate in the chat!

I tip if i can, I don't say i am a model, but since i was stupid doing my premium account/use as member room stuff you may know that GirlyGween is me.

I really like to tip for things in the topic and ninja. I like when i get some reactions like "OH MY GOD GWEEEN!!!" (hey LilyEvans :h:) but i like to avoid that HEY GUYS I AM HERE TO PROMOTE MY ASS because that's NOT my point. I am there to watch a co worker and have fun with their topic :h:

Like Lily does, when a model comes in my room i link to their twitter and MFC profile. I really don't mind it if its a model friend.

If i get a model in my room asking for help or to be promoted HELL NO. If you are in my room you are there to have fun with me.

If its a friend, under their model name:

- Not to have non-lolli related conversations with members in my room - especially about their cam plans/times/promotions

-To be upbeat and helpful if chatting. If they're not chatting, for long periods... its weird too.

If its someone i don't know under a premium name

- Not to announce they are a model. They can pm me to let me know or put it in a tip note.

- Not be a bad premium.

The only way models can enter my room on their model account is if they're on my friend list, so I expect they're cool peeps and wouldn't do anything to be distracting.

If a model is visiting on her premium account, they should do their best to fit in with the other chatters and not be overly "girly" or sexual in the way they chat. Even merely having a girly colored font and a feminine name can be a distraction to the room.

Example of acceptable chat: "That dress/outfit/whatever is great!"
Example of unacceptable chat: "Damn seeing you in that dress gets my pussy wet."

The only pussy that shall be discussed in my room is mine. We aren't there to discuss another model's (or even female premium's) business.

I'd say in general some guidelines to follow (for model accounts or model premium accounts)

1. Don't PM the members in the room. If there are mutual friends in the room, then go ahead but don't purposely try to distract them from the girl on screen.

2. Don't take attention away from the model in public chat. Discussion shouldn't be about you, and if the model asks about you, keep it brief and friendly. Definitely don't advertise for yourself.

3. Don't be an annoying cheerleader. If the model on cam needs help getting the room involved in tipping and such, let her ask or let her handle it herself. Just because you're a fellow model doesn't mean you're automatically welcomed to help run her room.

4. If you aren't planning to chat or tip, just watch as a guest. No point in being logged into a model's room and possibly annoy/distract by your username showing up in the list if you aren't going to add anything useful to her room.

Don't talk about yourself in public chat unless I bring it up. While I love visits from other girls I still want the focus to be on me. Pretty much the same point everyone else is making.

If you're going to buy anything from me, I prefer to know who you are. Just putting it in the tip note when you purchase your video or whatever is fine! I don't know, it's strange to me otherwise, I think because it seems "sneaky."

If I'm spending any length of time in a girl's room I like to tweet a link to her room for guys to go check her out. I don't expect others to do this when they watch me, but it's always appreciated!

When I visit a girls room, I ninja tip with my name, only PM her if she PM's me, I have a guys premium name, I don't enter on my model account unless we are in a "battle," I am not on cam while I am in her room, i don't talk about myself unless asked, and I don't expect anything from the model.

Now, with that being said, I'm not completely peeved when girls do some of the things I listed above. I personally just don't want to take any attention away from the model.

Some things that are a must in my room:
- Don't be on cam while you're visiting me, unless you are doing something like a tip raid.
-If members start hitting on you, ignore them.
-Don't talk about your raffles, schedule, videos, games you play, etc.
-No PMing my members
-No telling others to tip

1) Dont try to make yourself the center of attention (leave your webcam off, don't PM the members)

2) Dont be obviously female/a model to the rest of the room unless I know you and mention it first. Like seriously, STOP WITH THE PINK FONTS D: D: D: stfu about your pussy.

3) Excersize all the other courtesies expected from any other premium (dont tell other members to tip, srsly!)

Lurking makes me anxious

Sooo.... basically what everyone else said :? I think Lolli(?) summed it up well in another thread, it wold be like a girl going into a strip club in a sexy outfit and being overly sexual. Its distracting from the girls who are there to work!

That being said, I LOVE IT when other girls visit me, just use some etiquette :-D

Jessi said:
Lurking makes me anxious

What's considered lurking? If I go into a model's room under premium, and I recognize her from the forums I'll say so in a private tip note. I tip the entire time I'm in the room but I don't chat. Like at all. I'm really awkward so I'd rather contribute and perv in silence. :)

On another note I have "girls" with pink font and girly names come into my room and talk about how they're dripping for me sometimes. It makes me feel incredibly awkward and they get flamed by members in my room before I can even say anything. I think guys consider it pretty tasteless as well.

JaycieLynn said:
Jessi said:
Lurking makes me anxious

What's considered lurking? If I go into a model's room under premium, and I recognize her from the forums I'll say so in a private tip note. I tip the entire time I'm in the room but I don't chat. Like at all. I'm really awkward so I'd rather contribute and perv in silence. :)

On another note I have "girls" with pink font and girly names come into my room and talk about how they're dripping for me sometimes. It makes me feel incredibly awkward and they get flamed by members in my room before I can even say anything. I think guys consider it pretty tasteless as well.

1000 tokens says those aren't girls. Those are guys who get off on being involved in a lesbian fantasy.

Sometimes I accidentally pop into a girl's room without logging out of my model account, and then I leave as soon as I realize because I don't want to be rude. But then I realize that's really strange too so... Sorry!!! I forget to guest out sometimes. :(

I need to change my premium name (PurplePerv) or start being more strict about members PMing me when I creep. There's only a few I even respond to, but I let them know it makes me uncomfortable.

I just want to perv in peeeeace!

But, yeah.

1. Don't talk about your pussy,

2. Don't PM my tippers.

3. DON'T come in on your model account if I don't know you. (I do block models the moment I see someone I'm not friends with.)

4. Don't tell my room you're a camgirl.

5. Don't tell others to tip.

6. I'd prefer you not even mentioning that you're a girl. Unless we're friends and our chemistry works with my room.

Pretty much the same as everyone else.

same. same. same. same. annnnd same.

for some reason lately ive noticed a lot more models coming into my room.. which i dont mind, but 9 times out of 10 they are there to be shady. if someone is actively tipping in my room and a model comes in the member almost always PM's me telling me they just got PM'd by her. its annoying and i wish girls would have better manners.

Mollie_ said:
Sometimes I accidentally pop into a girl's room without logging out of my model account, and then I leave as soon as I realize because I don't want to be rude. But then I realize that's really strange too so... Sorry!!! I forget to guest out sometimes. :(

Same here! Sorry guys..I know that's really awkward.

MintyFlowers said:
Do you guys get annoyed if someone tips and then says "oh we're close to goal" or "let's keep going?"
Not really. It's more like,
"bob, why aren't you tipping?"
"man the rooms dead"
"c'mon guys, tip!"
Things like that are inappropriate, IMO. Especially when the model hasn't tipped herself.

As a model I feel like when I go into another models room then I should be tipping. There doesn't seem like much excuse not to, so I tend not to go on my perv account unless I have tokens, and if I don't then I'll only go into extremely popular rooms where being there won't cause a distraction.
Though I obviously don't expect models to tip me, I feel that models should set an example, even if it's only dropped 10/20 tokens. Just being there can cause a distraction to members so it's good to put something in, it doesn't have to be any more than a cursory tip though. I don't have enough money myself to put more of my income back into mfc, so I definitely don't expect or require any decent size tip from a model, and if it's someone who's tipped before then they don't need to tip again. It's more a matter of politeness.

Pretty much what everyone else has said.

Members do get distracted extremely easy and will sometimes swarm to the "new model" in the room, checking out her profile etc. A model friend of mine came to my room under her model account when I'd forgotten I'd left them unblocked, she probably did most of the things that most people wouldn't usually accept and the members in my room were definitely interested. At first I wasn't sure about it, but I decided to visit her room too, she was pretty new but had a higher camscore than me so I think us both coming to eachother's rooms improved things for both of us and gave both our rooms more community. That sort of cam friendship I think only works occasionally, and even then I was never entirely sure how I felt about it. Though I made tippers through her, I also would have preferred our friendship if I had not also been very aware that she was technically a rival. As a rule I think unless you have special tip wars going on it's best that members don't get involved in your friendships.

I tend not to go on my member account largely because I stupidly gave myself pretty much the same name as my cam name. It makes me feel really awkward and gets me a fair amount of harassment (which sometimes is mildly entertaining). My response to guys who ask me if I model is usually some kind of joke about how I might as well have a dick. It tends to get the message across and bring attention back to the model in focus.

As long as a model is well behaved and friendly I really enjoy having a model in the room, only issue is that sometimes if there's a model I really like chatting to I just want to chat to them and go into full ACF mode! I think it was last time LilyMarie was in my room some random idiot made a really stupid comment, Lily's comeback was amazing! However much I like/love a lot of members and my real life friends, there is definitely a camgirl humour you can't beat! It's funny because at the time Lily apologised for saying it straight after, and I was there thinking "this is possibly the best thing anyone has said in my room ever!" I think maybe some girls wouldn't like other models giving witty comebacks to retarded comments, but if any acf girls are ever in my room, please don't hold back!

Talking about your own camming life, unless I specifically bring it up. Here are some examples.

Acceptable:
Me: "Hey, was MFC lagging for you today, too?"
Model: "Yeah! I was having issues loading my cam today, it's not just you."

Not cool:
Me: "Only 300 tokens away from the goal, guys!"
Model: "Oh my god PicNic, I had the best show today! My pussy is so sore now LOL"

Acceptable:
Me: "I can't wait to cam with you tomorrow, Model!"
Model: "I KNOW! We're going to have such a good time. You guys won't want to miss us together!"

Not cool:
Model: "Come to my room
free show
anal
clit
nipple
fuck
cum
now"

(yes, the last one happened in my room! clearly she was not a model friend of mine, and of course I banned her right away).

I like to go in and view models but i always go in as a guest and if guest chat is aloud i try getting people to talk if they arent already. I had a model come into my room before and in public chat tell me everything i was doing wrong and how i shouldnt be camming because i look like im pregnant and fat people shouldnt cam. I didnt respond i just banned her.

I've had a few ACF models come into my room on either their model accounts or perv accounts and I don't mind at all. It's the "ghost bitches" I don't like. :lol:

During my two tip bombs my regs complained of one model trying to poach them and I banned her ass with the quickness. I usually get lurkers who are busy poaching or I guess trying to learn from me. Not much to learn I'm just a dork. I go into model rooms on my model account when I forget to log out or just to say hi for a few minutes. I usually leave before I can overstay my welcome. GinnyPotter and Brina were really nice about it!

I personally don't mind when other girls come into my room and correct my pronouns when I call them "him" or whatever, as long I can tell they are there to interact with me and not to steal attention. Of course, it goes without saying that most of the time they say they're women, they aren't. But there was 3 or 4 regulars who would come into my room who I'm 99% sure were telling the truth about being women (I'm pretty dykey looking so there's that), and I enjoyed them being there. They tipped, made conversation, and I had fun flirting with them in front of the men in my room.

I made the mistake of letting another model who had always been awesome, continue a totally inappropriate conversation in public chat and it cost me one of my best regulars. It is not your room to come in and tell us all about ur new sex toys or what kind of amal you do and don't do. I watched it all unfold and didn't stop it before it was too late cuz want to be mean. Well not anymore!

So I think I am now at the point where I am not going to add any model friends. I don't know why I have had so many issues with other models. Its kinda sad actually. I would love to be able to talk and perhaps actually befriend another model, but not gonna let any of them fuck with my room anymore.

I perv on other models quite a bit and since I'm not on MFC I don't really have other models coming into my room or poaching my members. Here are my personal rules for hanging out in my coworkers rooms.

Stay in guest mode if you can't tip and don't stay too long.
Tip if I can and contribute if possible.
Don't call attention to myself, don't talk about being female and don't mention being a camgirl.

and that's pretty much it.

Models come in my room trying stole my friends with differens bad stories about me. Models PM to the guys who tip me or are on my profile page... they say are my friends lollll... but I have some secrets .... Guys told me! I do not think is good to say which models... MFC should change about who can add you as friend... MFC should ask you for request when somebody ADD you as friend .... I am new on MFC... I do not understand how a model can come in my room and see with who I'm talking if models are not allowed in my room... and they pm to the guys. I think this models add me as MFC Friend so they see when I'm going online.

KateHeavenMFC said:
I do not understand how a model can come in my room and see with who I'm talking if models are not allowed in my room... and they pm to the guys. I think this models add me as MFC Friend so they see when I'm going online.
She came in your room on her premium account, not on her model account. It has nothing to do with being your MFC friend.
Either that, or she watched you as a guest and logged into her model account after that and PMed the members. :think:

LilyMarie said:
KateHeavenMFC said:
I do not understand how a model can come in my room and see with who I'm talking if models are not allowed in my room... and they pm to the guys. I think this models add me as MFC Friend so they see when I'm going online.
She came in your room on her premium account, not on her model account. It has nothing to do with being your MFC friend.
Either that, or she watched you as a guest and logged into her model account after that and PMed the members. :think:

My country is banned... so they are not allowed to come in my room, also models are not allowed come in my chat room ... the models who done this ugly thing to me are from the same country as me. Also, MFC do not allow people from my country to have premium member accounts.....also I am sure that they do not know to use a proxy.... so how they see my chat room and who tip me ?

KateHeavenMFC said:
LilyMarie said:
KateHeavenMFC said:

My country is banned... so they are not allowed to come in my room, also models are not allowed come in my chat room ... the models who done this ugly thing to me are from the same country as me. Also, MFC do not allow people from my country to have premium member accounts.....also I am sure that they do not know to use a proxy.... so how they see my chat room and who tip me ?
They're using a VPN/proxy or they were in another country when it happened.

LilyMarie said:
KateHeavenMFC said:
LilyMarie said:
KateHeavenMFC said:

They're using a VPN/proxy or they were in another country when it happened.

Or they got a member friend to log in as a guest and spy on you for them. There's been speculation that this has happened before.

KateHeavenMFC said:
LilyMarie said:
KateHeavenMFC said:

MFC don't allow people from UK to have premium accounts? Yes it does.

Actually, MFC allows anyone with Credit Card/Pre Paid card to have a premium account. So yeah...Internet has no borders (you can block people to come into your room form IP, but as said in this thread, VPN/Proxy can't save you 100%)

Change of subject. I FREAKIN LOVE when models como into my room. It usually gets my mood better. Yesterday i had a visit from AmberCutie and Lady Marceline.

Amber saved my mood and by that, my show. It felt like someone said HEY GIRL COME HERE AND GIVE ME A BIG HUG.

LadyMarceline and I are in a spank-war. When i am online she tips for spanks on me, and when i am at hers, i tip for spanks :lol: i really like that interaction.

Models, as long as they are being my friends and having fun with me, totally accepted and that makes my cam-time so much more special.

/fangirl

Gween said:
KateHeavenMFC said:
LilyMarie said:
KateHeavenMFC said:

MFC don't allow people from UK to have premium accounts? Yes it does.

Actually, MFC allows anyone with Credit Card/Pre Paid card to have a premium account. So yeah...Internet has no borders (you can block people to come into your room form IP, but as said in this thread, VPN/Proxy can't save you 100%)

Change of subject. I FREAKIN LOVE when models como into my room. It usually gets my mood better. Yesterday i had a visit from AmberCutie and Lady Marceline.

Amber saved my mood and by that, my show. It felt like someone said HEY GIRL COME HERE AND GIVE ME A BIG HUG.

LadyMarceline and I are in a spank-war. When i am online she tips for spanks on me, and when i am at hers, i tip for spanks :lol: i really like that interaction.

Models, as long as they are being my friends and having fun with me, totally accepted and that makes my cam-time so much more special.

/fangirl
I felt so awful that I accidentally treated your chat room like it was my member room! It must have been so weird to see some newcomer typing, then misspelling, your own model name in your room multiple times. :lol: (In a member room it's just like the lounge: you type a model's name and it posts a link to her and her preview in the chat so other people in your member room can click and see the video.) But I am so glad I helped your night to be better and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.