AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model In Models Room Etiquette

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Chaturbate, and we can tip out our earned tokens.
It's kind of a catch 22, here's my take...

If you come into my room while broadcasting it's an instant ban.
Everything else is case by case.

I do tip other models, but I only pop in for a min (and NEVER when I'm broadcasting) drop my tip and then log out and switch to my perv name. I'm there for entertainment, not to steal guests.

I have three other BBW models that I absolutely adore and chat with outside of CB.

Just be very wary of other girls being sneaky and working to steal your sunshine! Some that pretend to be friendly are NOT.

I think I have a minority opinion based on what I've read so far, and while I definitely understand where other girls are coming from, I actually don't mind if a model friend comes to my room and helps be a countdown cheerleader. Saying they can't wait to see the show, clapping for members who help us get there, and so on.

One thing I do find frustrating is when a female comes in my room and tries to talk about girly things that the men in my room really can't relate to. It's not the time or place for that.

Ultimately though my rules are the same for members and models, positive vibes only please!

One thing I do find frustrating is when a female comes in my room and tries to talk about girly things that the men in my room really can't relate to. It's not the time or place for that.
"females"
Yeah, nah, I never believe anyone who comes in my room and says they're a girl. I always assume they think that will make me give them more attention, that will make guys in my room give them attention, or that they can get some free kinky shit by just saying they're a girl and let's talk about the weird shit we do for guys kinda thing. If someone comes in my room and won't shut up about being a woman, I ban them. I have given shows to lesbians, but when a guy comes in my room for a show he doesn't start every sentence with "as a dude", "I'm a guy and", or some shit like that so women shouldn't either.

I'm seeing mostly female to female model here, switching to perv accounts to not steal anyone - However, how do you guys look at male to female and vice versa visiting in rooms? In general you're not competing as it's a different public - Is that seen as a bad thing still? (To visit without switching to a seperate perv account)

I've only had one model come in my room and kinda sit there and watch. I was hoping after the show she'd give me advice and some tips since I'm still new but a lot of the guys were asking her to leave and pm'ing me to be careful letting models in my room.
It was kinda flattering and kinda nerve wracking lol

As a member, all the experiences I have had with other models being in the room that are not actually camming with each other, have been bad ones, very distracting, especially if the model is one I watch when she is actually online, I have just seen rooms go to hell, to where it turns to "social" time for the model on cam and the models in her room and the rest of the room tends to be pretty much ignored, I have seen this many times and I just personally prefer models to not allow other models in their room, even with rules set up, the vibe can get wrecked pretty quickly in my own experience.

Again just my two cents as a member in my own personal experiences on MFC and on one or two other cam sites, with models being aloud on their model names in other models rooms while they are not actually on cam. I am sure there are cases where it isn't distracting for others but for me and many I know I have never really seen a case where is hasn't been distracting in one way or another, nowadays if this happens I just switch to another model I enjoy, until the model or models leave the room I was previously in, I never make a thing of it or even mention it.

Again I always have to remember that, what goes on in a models room is for her to control and what goes on or doesn't go on is her decision as far as how she runs her room, not mine, nor would I have it any other way. That is why MFC is my go to mainly because there is just so much variety and choice on the models you can watch and if you are not feeling a vibe or choose to start supporting another model, you can quietly do so. The site offers a lot of freedom for it's members and I think with upgrades, new models etc it just keeps getting better.

I always enjoy watching and supporting other models. I always tip and I leave my cam off. I'm pretty quiet for the most part other than saying something positive to make their day. But I do call out asshole members and the RH will normally catch and ban them.

NOT promoting themselves or any promotion at all
No bad talk and negative comments
No pming members

Just watch and support :)

Reactions: AllieAllDay
oh man this was super helpful. when i first started somewhere i read recommended to make a member account, view other shows, etc but this puts more into perspective good etiquette. i mean i've been pretty much silent in rooms unless it's to keep conversation going. i guess more what im saying is this was a good confirmation that i've been perving properly. :shame:

i mean i've been pretty much silent in rooms unless it's to keep conversation going. i guess more what im saying is this was a good confirmation that i've been perving properly. :shame:

Same! I think the last time I spoke up, a client had requested that the broadcaster do something uncommon and she seemed a little bit self-conscious as she fulfilled the request. I typed "You're doing great! Keep going!" and she looked a little cheered up so I hope it helped at least a little. I sometimes watch other models' shows but I only speak up to compliment/encourage. The spank wars idea from the earlier pages sounds like it could be a really fun way to encourage other beginners like me.

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
When I visit a girls room, I ninja tip with my name, only PM her if she PM's me, I have a guys premium name, I don't enter on my model account unless we are in a "battle," I am not on cam while I am in her room, i don't talk about myself unless asked, and I don't expect anything from the model.

Now, with that being said, I'm not completely peeved when girls do some of the things I listed above. I personally just don't want to take any attention away from the model.

Some things that are a must in my room:
- Don't be on cam while you're visiting me, unless you are doing something like a tip raid.
-If members start hitting on you, ignore them.
-Don't talk about your raffles, schedule, videos, games you play, etc.
-No PMing my members
-No telling others to tip

excuse me if I'm supposed to already know these things, but I'm new. what is a "battle" and what is a "tip raid"?

A tip battle is a contest between two models to see who gets the most tokens in a certain time. Usually the loser has to do something silly.
A tip raid is when one model gets her regulars to go en masse to another models room and surprise tip her. The other model might be going for rank or have a birthday or so.

I am really glad I read this because I definitely don't want to do/say the wrong thing. And I love hanging with my fellow cam friends or checking out my cam girl crushes when they're online. I almost always tip though if I'm logged into my premium member account... I think I've publicly said "I'm a new model and think you're amazing - just wanted to show support" type of stuff. & while my member account is similar to my model name (I didn't even think why that would be distracting) I never announce my model info etc.

This was all very enlightening...

All of this is very interesting. I can't believe some models will go into another model's room and start talking about herself!

A tip battle is a contest between two models to see who gets the most tokens in a certain time. Usually the loser has to do something silly.
A tip raid is when one model gets her regulars to go en masse to another models room and surprise tip her. The other model might be going for rank or have a birthday or so.
That sounds like a lot of fun

I know personally I don't mind if other models come in my room when I'm on cam! Tips are appreciated but even more so I enjoy conversations/interaction! I definitely don't mind compliments either! I don't really like giving advice when I'm online though because I'd rather not do so in front of members. there's so many different ways to do things so I think watching different models/different sites is very beneficial!
When I visit cams I prefer to just drop in, tip what I wanna and then peace out. I mostly do it on CB under my own account and I never wanna be distracting!

Reactions: AllieAllDay
Status
Not open for further replies.