AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerien said:
4zs7.jpg
qa3f.jpg

Model on left is Ninaheart@mfc. Girl on right is a local actress Celest Chong. Now tell me they don't look similar :dance:

I know this is a old post, but thank you for posting that picture with the woman with the westies, just googled the image and found a blog about it with more westie pictures. :D
http://celestchong.blogspot.co.uk/2010/ ... puppy.html
:D :D :D
I'm like a westie version of a mad cat woman haha. :animals-dogrun:

Sorry to be off topic! :text-offtopic:

Reactions: Shaun__
^I think she looks a lot like Tatiana Maslany, from Orphan Black!

XWc4BFx.jpg
KYfvT00.jpg

Just watched the movie The Stranger Inside, and the whole time I'm watching it, I'm like, "that girl (Estella Warren) is sooooo Megan"

Attachments

• ESTELLA-WARREN-at-Dom-Perignon-W-Magazine-Celebrate-The-Golden-Globes-in-Los-Angeles-4.jpg
    ESTELLA-WARREN-at-Dom-Perignon-W-Magazine-Celebrate-The-Golden-Globes-in-Los-Angeles-4.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 1,052
  • A_-0uSZCEAAcWeR.jpg
    A_-0uSZCEAAcWeR.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,051
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • BIkcc3rCUAEaIBZ.jpg
    BIkcc3rCUAEaIBZ.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,053
  • 007HMT_Estella_Warren_001.jpg
    007HMT_Estella_Warren_001.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,050
Zombiegrl94 on Chaturbate looked a lot like a grown-up Maisie Williams (Arya Stark from Game of Thrones)

It wasn't lost on her, she used to have a gif on her profile that morphed from her to Maisie

Me, along with a few others have said this to her on some occasions, but I want to see if you guys agree.

My favourite model in the whole world Nelly_ looks a lot like Kaley Cuoco.

Attachments

• nellykaley.png
    nellykaley.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 805
PlayboyMegan said:
Jolene and Nina Burns have similar eyes, IMO. Both blue (color is off in Nina's pic), round, big, and fierce!
Aw what a compliment!

JerryBoBerry said:
Sageness and Jewel Staite [as Kaylee from Firefly]

I've always swooned so much over her and her likeness to Jewel Staite! It was so cool to finally see her dressed up as Kaylee today! (I'm sure she's done it before but today was the first time I've seen it.)

I'm sure that she hears about it a lot, but it's really pretty amazing!

KayleePond said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Sageness and Jewel Staite [as Kaylee from Firefly]

I've always swooned so much over her and her likeness to Jewel Staite! It was so cool to finally see her dressed up as Kaylee today! (I'm sure she's done it before but today was the first time I've seen it.)

I'm sure that she hears about it a lot, but it's really pretty amazing!
She JUST watched Firefly for the first time so she could find out what all the people were talking about when they told her of the resemblance. So I 'think' this is the first time she's done this...unless i've missed a show before.

Vampette + Dita Von Teese!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.03.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.03.08 AM.png
    837.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.06.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.06.46 AM.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.03.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.03.34 AM.png
    706 KB · Views: 137
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 1.04.41 AM.png