AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching an episode of "Person of Interest" from Season 3 (episode 14) and noticed actress Elaine Tan and thought I saw a striking resemblance to cam model AstroDomina (MFC and Streamate).

Attachments

• Astro_Domina.jpg
    Astro_Domina.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 818
Leah Lambert / Lady Lusory looks so much like Kirsten Dunst!

B4wV87cCEAAz5lX.jpg

Meeting Kickaz reminded me of Lauren Luke. The eyes are slightly different, and there is a big age difference, but get the same feel seeing either on cam.... infectious smiles and energy.
A compliment to them both, both being amazing women who have worked very hard to do well, and interestingly a common interest in makeup.

Speaking of our friend Kickaz, this Pepsi commercial always reminds me of her. Specifically this part. Specifically the pretty brunette in the center. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 1.21.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 1.21.21 PM.png
    374 KB · Views: 690
Staying on the subject of Kickaz everytime I see her im always reminded of a younger version of Mellie from Scandal AKA Bellamy young. Both of whom I think are incredibly beautiful.

Attachments

• Scandal-Mellie.jpg
    Scandal-Mellie.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 582
Reactions: AngelicTease
LuckySmiles said:
Ann_Sulu and this jennifer gatti
I was watching old bon jovi videos like a creep :lol: and saw a resemblance

Omg how have I not noticed this! Oh yeah, because when I last saw her she was made up to look like a Klingon haha! Yay she even goes with my Star Trek reference name! Love it! ^.^

LuckySmiles said:
I ran out of edit time. But towards the end of the music video when she's flipping her hair around... not as much with the demon-ey faces :lol:
You obviously haven't seen what some members have paid me to do in private. :lol:

Nicole Riley and Taylor Schilling!

Attachments

• nicole1.jpg
    nicole1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 210
  • nicole2.jpg
    nicole2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 210
  • taylor-schilling-1.jpg
    taylor-schilling-1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 210
Watching Olivia right now-she looks a lot like Jennifer Love Hewitt, only with smaller breasts.

I think caireen is just spitting image of Kim Cattral in her avatar pic!

caireenavatr.jpg

star-kim-cattrall.jpg

B_I_A_N_C_A_ from mfc and Miranda Kerr :happy:

Attachments

• bianca.jpg
    bianca.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 52
  • bianca.png
    bianca.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 53
  • miranda kerr.jpg
    miranda kerr.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 51
  • miranda-kerr.jpg
    miranda-kerr.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Nordling
I have been meaning to post here..! Brielle (on MFC) looks like a younger Kate Middleton. However, it is only really in certain angles in pictures and on cam. One time when I saw her on cam, it was the lighting and the angle she had going on that really had me thinking they looked similar. First 2 pics are Brielle, 3rd and 4th are Kate. I tried to find the best ones but struggled a little. Catch her on cam and you might see what I mean. But, for the record, I think @BrielleDay, is prettier :)

COuzWkYWUAEZAUU.jpg
CPrQsGiWsAAMgkO.jpg:large

Kate+Middleton+Attends+Tree+Planting+Ceremony+c0hnQ5cDWjZl.jpg
21.-april-2011-kate-middleton-weddingsized.jpg

I have been meaning to post here..! Brielle (on MFC) looks like a younger Kate Middleton. However, it is only really in certain angles in pictures and on cam. One time when I saw her on cam, it was the lighting and the angle she had going on that really had me thinking they looked similar. First 2 pics are Brielle, 3rd and 4th are Kate. I tried to find the best ones but struggled a little. Catch her on cam and you might see what I mean. But, for the record, I think @BrielleDay, is prettier :)

COuzWkYWUAEZAUU.jpg
CPrQsGiWsAAMgkO.jpg:large

Kate+Middleton+Attends+Tree+Planting+Ceremony+c0hnQ5cDWjZl.jpg
21.-april-2011-kate-middleton-weddingsized.jpg
Oh my - I wish! Kate is gorg :) But you are sweet for saying that :heart

Status
Not open for further replies.