AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Lilith_Marie.jpg
    Lilith_Marie.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 871
  • Elizabeth_Anne_Allen-Buffy_Amy.jpg
    Elizabeth_Anne_Allen-Buffy_Amy.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 871
some website told me i look most ike marilyn manson such a head scratcher
marilyn-manson.jpg

my makeup is messes up so thats why my eyes look funny

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 749
^ lol thats harsh!
and i dont see it at all lol

a basic told me i look like that cheerleader in Death Proof, it made me smile cause i love that character and shes hot!

LacieLaPlante reminds me of Milla Jovovich except hotter :-D

Attachments

• 681-354-486-789-1357827.jpg
    681-354-486-789-1357827.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 584
  • milla-jovovich-73.jpg
    milla-jovovich-73.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 584
I've always thought that Babydoll28, Gina, is a dead ringer for Karen Allen, (Marion Ravenwood). About a year ago I edited this. It was my first video edit, so I was still just a virgin. Be kind...

Yes! Usually people rarely agree on "duals"; we all see people differently. But about the only thing missing from Gina is the chin dimple. :)

FifthElephant said:
spikyhaired said:
[ the actress who played the character Amy on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". :think:

Speaking of Buffy:

Michelle Trachtenberg and AshaSnow.

michelle_trachtenberg.jpg
and
ashasnow.png
:clap: :thumbleft:

January Jones (best known for her role in Mad Men)

and DarkLady19

Attachments

• jJanuary Jones nice wallpaper.jpg
    jJanuary Jones nice wallpaper.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 382
  • DarkLady19.jpg
    DarkLady19.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 383
QueenMeadow said:
I thought it as soon as I saw her. Just_Mark saw another chick, which is a great pair as well! I hope he brings it over.

Actually, I think she looks like Lady Miss Kier from Deee Lite.

london_slutty said:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AvrilAngel

20081110092854625_2.jpg

I think she really looks like Jordana Brewster.. Her photos aren't the best but on cam you can see it clearly. She's adorable on cam.

http://www.google.com/images?q=jordana+ ... 0&bih=1109

Actually, there is a model on MFC that's name is JordanaB, or something like that. I saw her one time and swore it was her. I mean I've only seen the real Jordana w/her clothes on but she could have been her doppleganger.

Jebbaz said:
BuzzTheFuzz said:
Alanis Morissette
neil.jpg
Uhh... thats not Alanis Morissette... even your link says Neil. Think ya might have used the wrong link their bud.

Hahah Neil from the Young Ones, aka Nigel planer. My cousins mate used to be married to him. Lulz.

Whenever I'm titting around wearing silly glasses I get told I look like a younger version of Janet Street Porter. Good job I'm not self conscious :lol:

Attachments

• janet_streetporter.jpg
    janet_streetporter.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 366
  • 253640_10150220848802969_514302968_6992617_6896432_n.jpg
    253640_10150220848802969_514302968_6992617_6896432_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 366
KileyBright said:
I was wasting time watching movie trailers on youtube and came across the actress Sara Rue, which reminded me of Jaydenrainey :)

ive gotten this before and i can never decide if i like the comparison lol
i think shes hot but i think my chin is less pointy hehe
that picture tho we are like twinkies for sure.

Sometimes Simonka looks a lot like blonde Mary Louise Parker.

Attachments

• Simonka.jpg
    Simonka.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 265
I hate to say it, but I think some of you guys are totally imagining some of these resemblances lol. That said, here's one from me:
skarlett.jpg

A model who used to be called SkarlettX or something, think she's not working atm.
To me always looked like a gothic version of Ali Larter (from Heroes)
Ali+Larter+%252811%2529.jpg

reggieholtz said:
Actually, there is a model on MFC that's name is JordanaB, or something like that. I saw her one time and swore it was her. I mean I've only seen the real Jordana w/her clothes on but she could have been her doppleganger.

AleahJasmine changed her name to JordanaB when Jordana Brewster was on the cover of some magazine and Aleah had her avatar as a picture that was almost EXACTLY the same picture. She's hilarious.

LacieLaPlante said:
reggieholtz said:

AleahJasmine changed her name to JordanaB when Jordana Brewster was on the cover of some magazine and Aleah had her avatar as a picture that was almost EXACTLY the same picture. She's hilarious.

smart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.