AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassidy Nicole said:
LacieLaPlante said:
reggieholtz said:
Actually, there is a model on MFC that's name is JordanaB, or something like that. I saw her one time and swore it was her. I mean I've only seen the real Jordana w/her clothes on but she could have been her doppleganger.

AleahJasmine changed her name to JordanaB when Jordana Brewster was on the cover of some magazine and Aleah had her avatar as a picture that was almost EXACTLY the same picture. She's hilarious.

smart!!

Very smart. Any guys that are into Jordana the actress would probably spend a shitton of tokens on her.

SirLes said:
Browsing through the new models and this girl instantly reminded me of Missy Higgins,

I see Ellen page

JoleneJolene said:
SirLes said:
Browsing through the new models and this girl instantly reminded me of Missy Higgins,

I see Ellen page

Me, too!

I get "Ellen Page" a lot and it's become really funny. An amusing time in my life happened during a night at the bar when this chick swore that I was "Ellen Page undercover". She hung out with me all night because she was fully convinced that I was posing as a "regular girl" to avoid the stresses of being famous. :lol:

I ended up heading back to her house because we were having a great time. At that point, she told me I could fess up to being Ellen since we were not around a large group of people... that I could be myself with her. I had to stress over & over that I really was not Miss Page and that I was being MYSELF! I am pretty certain that she didn't believe me and 100% sure that she had far too many drinks. :lol:

:) I see Elizabeth McCovern:

elizabeth-mcgovern-002.jpg

To me, MilaMilan is the much (!) hotter version of Angelina Jolie. Especially when you look at her face from profile perspective (sideways) you can see the same structure of nose and lips. Also with her tattoos and overall style she always reminds me of Angelina Jolie (except that Mila's body is way more sexy than skinny Angelina).

Skye Evans has kind of same facial features and body like young Gisele Buendchen.

CamWithCarmen looks in her Avatar like Carmen Electra.

Violet420 looks like some celebrity but I can't remember who...???

Bocefish said:
OK, you're wrong! LOL

IIvanka said:
To me, MilaMilan is the much (!) hotter version of Angelina Jolie.

Have you ever seen a MFC model that goes by Calpurnia?

I think there are already pics in this thread somewhere but Viorotica is a spitting image of Angelina if you ask me.

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:
:) Tell me I'm wrong.
Wrong.
True. Well other than the height of the forehead, the shape of the eyes (forget the makeup), the chins, the lips, the line running from outside of the nares to the outside of the lips.

Yeah, different hairstyles and Babs is low key on her makeup.

Seriously, seeing "twins" like we do in this thread is probably one of the most subjective things in the world. I often see folks compare two people who look about as much alike as Ludicris and Betty White. :D The trick, and the fun part, is to try to see what the other person is seeing that you don't.

Nordling said:
:) Tell me I'm wrong.

7twJI.jpg

Well, they're both very lovely, and have similar noses and lips. :)

:lol: about Ludacris and Betty White. That was hilarious! :mrgreen:

Reactions: Nordling
file.php
=
file.php
+
file.php
?

Don't blame me. I got it from a website! :)

Attachments

• amber.jpg
    amber.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 206
  • eminem.jpg
    eminem.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 206
  • thatcher.jpg
    thatcher.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 206
^^ Am I missing something? Is this some kind of inside joke, 'cause Im not seeing any kind of similarities going on with either of these 3. :lol:

Sia Green said:
^^ Am I missing something? Is this some kind of inside joke, 'cause Im not seeing any kind of similarities going on with either of these 3. :lol:

Nope. No inside joke. I just used Amber's face on one of those "find your celebrity look-alike" websites and Eminem and Margaret Thatcher were two of the top answers.

I think it has as much to do with the glasses and the tilt of the head as anything else.

Reactions: Sia Green
@camden and @Aedan, whatever sites you two are using, they should be removed from existence!

Reactions: BCamden
I often get Katy Perry, but I think it's just because of the blue hair....
tumblr_lkd5qxvrJR1qddwm8o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• 24744_10150167739875010_583475009_11430784_1615639_n.jpg
    24744_10150167739875010_583475009_11430784_1615639_n.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.