AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie in The Bourne Identity (Franka Potente)
franka-potente-picture-4.jpg

mcx-franka-potente-dark-red-de-83199948.jpg

Frankie Fucking Chemical (I tried to find a bigger image but failed, sorry!)
file.php

I used to get Winona Ryder (Girl, Interrupted version) a lot when I had my hair short, dark brown, and I didn't wear my lip piercings often. Shitty webcam picture but it was all I could find.

Actually, that was not even a year ago. :lol: Last.. May I think?

Attachments

• lalalalal.jpg
    lalalalal.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 803
I personally don't think many ladies pull off short hair too well but dammit Skulliee you pulled it off pretty damn nicely! I can also totally see why you got that comment a lot. There is quite a resemblance thanks in part to the similar hair styles.

Mirra said:
I personally don't think many ladies pull off short hair too well but dammit Skulliee you pulled it off pretty damn nicely! I can also totally see why you got that comment a lot. There is quite a resemblance thanks in part to the similar hair styles.
Yup.

Skulliee said:
I used to get Winona Ryder (Girl, Interrupted version) a lot when I had my hair short, dark brown, and I didn't wear my lip piercings often. Shitty webcam picture but it was all I could find.

Actually, that was not even a year ago. :lol: Last.. May I think?

You are gorgeoussss.

Bocefish said:
I know she looks just like a certain actress, but her name eludes me. A li'l help please... it's driving me crazy. Courtney Cox perhaps? :think:

Linda something... ?? :woops:
KityCat / DesertRosse looks a LOT like Jenifer Aniston and a couple of others but Aniston is the main one that comes to mind

Kelly Heart

Joey Lauren Adams

Attachments

• Kelly.jpg
    Kelly.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 562
  • Joey-Lauren-Adams-1.jpg
    Joey-Lauren-Adams-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 562
Sdog1982 said:
Kelly Heart

Joey Lauren Adams
I actually don't see that one at all. I usually get peoples' comparisons, but this one fails me.

They sound so much alike. I guess that threw me off.

Sdog1982 said:
They sound so much alike. I guess that threw me off.
Ohh I do love the way Kelly speaks. She's just all-around awesome, though.

Sdog1982 said:
Kelly Heart

Ohh nooo... Kelly Heart looks like Liz Vassey from CSI!!!

Attachments

• Kelly.jpg
    Kelly.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 475
  • LizVassey.jpg
    LizVassey.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 475
  • csi-vassey.jpg
    csi-vassey.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 475
When this picture of KileyBright was posted

I quickly thought of Lynsey Bartilson from Grounded For Life !

Attachments

• kiley.jpg
    kiley.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 388
  • grounded-for-life-lynsey-bartilson-2.jpg
    grounded-for-life-lynsey-bartilson-2.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 388
  • lynsey-bartilson.jpg
    lynsey-bartilson.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 388
DarkDollie reminds me of a young Neve Campbell with fabulous funbags, which would have been wayyyy better for running around partially dressed in the Scream flicks. :mrgreen:

acteur_neve-campbell_1198797807_1.jpg

Attachments

• DarkDollie1.jpg
    DarkDollie1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 320
JickyJuly said:
I also think AmberDawnnude and AustinWhite look a lot alike with AmberDawnnude being the rock and roll version. Hehe. :dance:

I wish! I think Austin is beautiful and admire her as she got her score from what was it 4000 something to almost 10000, now? Amazing!!! I get Kari Byron from mythbusters and if theyre being nice Anne Hathaway, If they're being bean Lady Gaga!

I have never personally found anybody that I thought I looked like until a few months ago somebody popped up with the name Jenna Haze. I immediately had to google her and I think there is a small resemblance....please ignore the lime in my mouth, it was the only pic I could find that was in somewhat of the same position...

Attachments

• Jenna-Haze-Sexy-Smile.jpg
    Jenna-Haze-Sexy-Smile.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 134
  • look-a-like.jpg
    look-a-like.jpg
    946.3 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.