AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model scamming with "fake statements"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2011
Hi all; happy wanker, 94er time poster here :hello2:

I had a weird experience on mfc today with a model named ImSoWetForYou. Very pretty lady, nice body, but she says to men double her age and double her weight that she likes to see them naked and masturbating !

Sorry for posting here, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her great looks and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.

:eek: Maybe she has an overweight man fetish. lol I've known guys who were only attracted to really obese women.

Maybe she's just turned on by guys who are jerkin' it to her, regardless of their looks? Also, some girls really do like older men!!

Reactions: RedHerby1
RedHerby said:

I had a weird experience on mfc today with a model named ImSoWetForYou. Very pretty lady, nice body, but she says to men double her age and double her weight that she likes to see them naked and masturbating !

Sorry for posting here, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her great looks and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.

I had a 40 yo girl friend who dumped young looking 50 yo me for a more mature male of 68 who looks about 80. Girls are not entirely driven by personal appearance, and are as prone to fetishes as guys are.

She may be faking it for money. Maybe she hides the window that shows the guy's cam. Or, she may be like me. i get off hard no matter what the guy looks like. i love older men (it feeds my submission the older they are), and weight has never bothered me. In fact, any way i can feel smaller and little, the more it feels like i'm submissive, taken care of, or used. Those are my legitimate kinks. She could be bullshitting for money, or she could get off from it. Until you get into her head, you'll never know. Hope this helps broaden your perspective.

Firstly, I don't see how this could be considered scamming. At all.
I also feel like I have to put my 2 cents in here because I have an extreme appreciation for older men and I'm 22. Older by my standards is 30-50. I just really don't see what's so weird about it. Now obese men aren't my cup of tea, but dammit older men can be SEXY.
Edward Norton, Bruce Willis, GEORGE CLOONEY HELLO.
I can also tell you that as a young cam model most of my viewers are young, as in generally under 35, so stating something like this in public chat really isn't going to do much in her favor, if you want me to be honest.

I mentioned an older man once in my room who I thought was attractive and one particular premium got butthurt enough about it to write me an MFC mail.

So sum up, I think the word "scam" is really overused when we talk about cam models. Like Cammi said, it's all about "fantasy" in the first place; it's not a dating site. How does one create a fantasy while being totally true to reality...that's an oxymoron...can't be done. :)

I feel like this is a parody thread about the big-boob scam thread.

Just for the record, here are two examples:

a) Model says she likes 12" dicks in her ass when it isn't true (not a scam)

b) Model says she takes 10" dick up her ass on skype if you pay her $20 right now, you get to skype and there is no 12" dick (scam)

See the difference? In one case you're paying for something that doesn't exist, in the other case she's just telling a tall story. Ok? Thanks.

Nordling said:
So sum up, I think the word "scam" is really overused when we talk about cam models. Like Cammi said, it's all about "fantasy" in the first place; it's not a dating site. How does one create a fantasy while being totally true to reality...that's an oxymoron...can't be done. :)
Scam is overused? Or you just aren't clear on what the word means?

Dude, take a chill pill, then look up the definition of 'scam', then go marry Horrrnyhelen if you love her so much :lol:

You mean "A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle." (American Heritage Dict.) The little lies and fantasies I occasionally witness on MFC do NOT in my mind manifest fraud or swindle. It's a matter of degree. A model telling someone she likes overweight older men is not fraud or swindling.

Neither is handing someone a package with a photo of a stick on it while smiling and calling it candy.

Lighten up. :)

Nordling said:
Well I guess you're just "u mad" style trolling? Because you're the one that for some reason dragged this into yet another thread :) Look three posts up, it explains why "fake statements" obviously aren't a scam. Selling someone something based on false pretences is a fucking scam, whether it's a candy bar or a goddamn space station...

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
Well I guess you're just "u mad" style trolling? Because you're the one that for some reason dragged this into yet another thread :) Look three posts up, it explains why "fake statements" obviously aren't a scam. Selling someone something based on false pretences is a fucking scam, whether it's a candy bar or a goddamn space station...
Honestly, most things you say on this board I totally agree with. This particular subject, I simply think you're putting way too much "serious" into. When a model devises a really clever and underhanded scheme to clip money form people of average or slightly below, intellect I'll stand in the barricades and fight on your side. But this is silly. One model said she likes older chubby men; another puts both the Graf Zeppelin and the Hindenburg under her top and we're supposed to take either of those serious and get all bent out of shape?

No thanks, I worry more about what Dick Armey, The Koch Brothers and Grover Norquist want to do to fuck us out of our civilization.

Reactions: Megaclit
So, let me get this straight.
Lets say, figuratively speaking that I didn't like older men.
So, I enter a private or open a cam or whatever for this guy and he's about 45 years old. He asks me what I think of him. What the hell is a camgirl supposed to say "Ew you're like my dad, you're old and probably have really saggy balls"? Even if that's the truth it's really insensitive.
Now if I had told him that I find him attractive and that older men are sexy, I would be scamming him?
LOL! :lol:

NoelleBright said:
So, let me get this straight.
Lets say, figuratively speaking that I didn't like older men.
So, I enter a private or open a cam or whatever for this guy and he's about 45 years old. He asks me what I think of him. What the hell is a camgirl supposed to say "Ew you're like my dad, you're old and probably have really saggy balls"? Even if that's the truth it's really insensitive.
Now if I had told him that I find him attractive and that older men are sexy, I would be scamming him?
LOL! :lol:
I call those "white lies." It's an art. Little lies to save feelings. If it also promotes business, that's fine too. lol.

What if when we went into a grocery store and were not at our best...and what if the grocer said, "Jesus H. Christ Frida, you look like a roadgrader ran over you today. Honest maybe but what is gained for either party?

Can I just say I love guys with a bit of meat on them.

I like it when i feel small beside them!! My ex husband was a BIG FELLA.
Ex-BFs and one nighters etc... all have been larger guys.

Like Sophia - I LOVE older men and the dynamic it lends to the whole thing...

In highschool they called me chubby chaser. Thats ok with me :)

RedHerby said:

Hello Herby,

You've probably seen enough about the other two arguing, but I would like to put in my word about it.

As was mentioned, we are here to give you a fantasy. I tell guys all the time in private that I would love to fuck them if they were here. I also say in public that I will never do meet-ups. Am I lying to the guys in private? I don't know...

If they know that there is no way I'm ever going to meet them, and they have no intention of actually trying to meet up with me, I don't feel like it's a lie to pretend otherwise within the context of a paid show. In that case, they are paying for an actual show, and not a mutual-masturbation session.

But a lie is not always a scam. In a scam, you are promised one thing and either given nothing, or given something completely different. A model playing along with a fantasy in private is not actually promising anything, as it is generally known that anything within the private is not necessarily real.

TO NORDLING AND JUPITER

I will take this back to the thread where it belongs- the big boob thread. See my response to the candy wrapper with a stick on it there.

Nordling said:
When a model devises a really clever and underhanded scheme to clip money form people of average or slightly below, intellect I'll stand in the barricades and fight on your side. But this is silly. One model said she likes older chubby men; another puts both the Graf Zeppelin and the Hindenburg under her top and we're supposed to take either of those serious and get all bent out of shape?
No I totally agree, I don't think the "fake statements" thing is a scam at ALL, and as for the zeppelins - I think they're a scam, but I wouldn't bother doing anything about it. All I'm saying is it should be called what it is, a scam, not a brilliant business strategy. I'm not getting bent out of shape or fighting for her to be punished in the slightest. I'm simply saying it IS a scam, by definition.

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
When a model devises a really clever and underhanded scheme to clip money form people of average or slightly below, intellect I'll stand in the barricades and fight on your side. But this is silly. One model said she likes older chubby men; another puts both the Graf Zeppelin and the Hindenburg under her top and we're supposed to take either of those serious and get all bent out of shape?
No I totally agree, I don't think the "fake statements" thing is a scam at ALL, and as for the zeppelins - I think they're a scam, but I wouldn't bother doing anything about it. All I'm saying is it should be called what it is, a scam, not a brilliant business strategy. I'm not getting bent out of shape or fighting for her to be punished in the slightest. I'm simply saying it IS a scam, by definition.
I'll accept that. :) Wasn't my intention to argue anyway. People often disagree about the exact meaning of words. With "scam," my definition has to do with a much narrower definition that implies a certain level of nastiness that we aren't seeing in either of these examples. But when we can't agree on a definition, is becomes silly to continue arguing, since it's about opinion and not absolutes.

I like older men. But then again, I'm 19. Pretty much anyone is "older" to me. :p
I also like chunky men. Not really fat. But football player bodies. A lil beer belly. Something soft to lay on. I wouldn't be so quick to think she was lying. If she said that publicly, she took a risk on loosing her fit and young members.

I don't this is scamming. Maybe you like her and just upset that she doesn't like but like older men instead.

I too have some fetish with older men lol! I am 22 years old and it really make me horny to see a old man fucking a younger girl ( like 60 yr old man and 19 yr old girl haha) . The older he looks the better lol!

Jupiter551 said:
Nordling said:
I think the word "scam" is really overused when we talk about cam models.
Scam is overused?

I happen to agree with Nordling that the term 'scam' can be a bit overused. It seems like any time a model says/does something that a particular member doesn't like, he's quick to call her a scammer or a phony or whatever. And I'm not speaking about this specific situation. I'm just talking about in general. Everybody who says/does something you're unhappy with isn't automatically 'scamming' you. :lol:

A model states that she'll make you a custom video for 1,000 tokens...you tip for it, and she agrees to do it exactly as you described...she ends up not doing it because she 'just doesn't like feel like doing it'. Now yeah, THAT would be pretty fucked up, and yeah, she ripped you off.....

Jupiter551 said:
Dude, take a chill pill

Nordling is one of the most chill people I know. :mrgreen: There's not very many people that I'd spend HOURS on the phone with. :)

Luna made a great point about the difference between what is said in public and in private. We've all said things in the bedroom during foreplay or sex that we would never normally say while grabbing a coffee.

It really all comes down to personality. People like different things and you can't judge them for liking it, unless they like Dane Cook or Nicolas Cage, at which point you can feel free to berate them as you see fit.

Also tastes change over time. Do I think a 19 year old girl having sex with a 60 year old man is kind of icky? Yes. When I'm 60, and want to have sex with 19 year old girls, will I feel the same way? Absolutely not. In fact, I'm fairly certain that grandchildren were invented to increase the likelihood of meeting a young hottie with an older man fetish.

Also, Noelle, you're going to lump Bruce Willis into the same hot older man tier as Clooney and Ed Norton? Girl, you crazy!!

I love to watch people jerk off to me espessially if they are muscular or fluffy as I like to call them. With the fluffy ones I just imagine how warm they would be if I cuddled with them or had sex with them in the winter plus they are adorable sometimes.Oh and fluffy men can last longer too it has been proven plus they are much jollier like santa lol.

CommonAnomaly said:
In fact, I'm fairly certain that grandchildren were invented to increase the likelihood of meeting a young hottie with an older man fetish.
Lol that statement is wrong on so many levels :crybaby:

hisexdrive said:
Hi all; former lurker, first time poster here :hello2:

I had a weird experience on mfc today with a model named horrrnyhelen. Very pretty lady, nice body, but she wears shirts that have like E cup fake breasts either sewn inside them, or fitted inside them, along with huge nipples. Just seeing her profile pics or her in her room, you'd just think that she's just a slim woman with huge boobs, but after watching her room for a few minutes she removed her shirt (off camera) after someone tipped her 300 (she was asking for 300 for topless) and kind of covered her chest with her hands and tried to get the tipper to go private to see more. It was pretty obvious at that point, that the breasts she was covering, were not the same breasts/nipples that were bulging out of her shirt.

Sorry for writing a book, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her rudeness and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.

BluexDakota said:
hisexdrive said:
Hi all; former lurker, first time poster here :hello2:

I had a weird experience on mfc today with a model named horrrnyhelen. Very pretty lady, nice body, but she wears shirts that have like E cup fake breasts either sewn inside them, along with huge nipples.
[...]
Sorry for writing a book, but I wanted to put it out there and get opinions of models if possible (as well as non-models). The combination of her rudeness and her fakery just seemed like something worth telling the community about.
haha, yeah indeed that was the source ( Jupiter551 & Megaclit did also hint about that ), ImSoWetForYou does not exists, below my version, the same words.

RedHerby said:

So why? IMHO, both cases are the same, selling a illusion, a fantasy.

The "fake statements" version is fully accepted ( btw, im a happy customer of this version ) . The "fake boob shirt" version not, understandable because a customer sees very soon he is 'scammed' and gets angry (to cover up that he is a stupid).

hehe, there where great responses in this thread, loving you ladies, sxycherrypie is the winner, so sweet response.

in my mind its fully understandable that a model does not like it, and is just doing her job professionally. That a lot of the models here in ACF are perverts and love it to see a man double their age and double their weight naked wanking, that was something I should have expected.

PlayboyMegan said:
Hahaha!!! This was great! Now I feel slow for not catching on sooner!!

Too funny ;) People are quick to pass judgement... And if you look at things like weight, for men at least throughout history, specifically in ancient times, the heavier you where the more noble you where, so people would want to be overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.