AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model sign up issues. MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
Hi, again. It feels like I have the worst luck on this Earth. I have been trying to sign up with MFC for ages, but I don’t ever get any reply from them. Everything ends with where I say a little bit about myself and when I click submit, that’s the end of it. I don’t get replies, no email to verify myself. Nothing. Quiet. Am I doing something wrong? Are they NOT accepting models anymore? I am not a complete non nude model. I can let my boobs out for sometime and wear a sexy string underwear, do a sexy dance, but I don’t do more than that in a free chat, chaturbate doesn’t work for me doing that, will MFC work? Please help. I would like to start modeling there as almost everyone says it’s a great site.

Hi, again. It feels like I have the worst luck on this Earth. I have been trying to sign up with MFC for ages, but I don’t ever get any reply from them. Everything ends with where I say a little bit about myself and when I click submit, that’s the end of it. I don’t get replies, no email to verify myself. Nothing. Quiet. Am I doing something wrong? Are they NOT accepting models anymore? I am not a complete non nude model. I can let my boobs out for sometime and wear a sexy string underwear, do a sexy dance, but I don’t do more than that in a free chat, chaturbate doesn’t work for me doing that, will MFC work? Please help. I would like to start modeling there as almost everyone says it’s a great site.
Where do you live?

Upvote 0
of all the places i have tried & sigmed up on, they feel the worst. Have tried them a couple times now & figure since I'm a guy & or they didn't like something they just passed on me. Would be nice getting acknowledge email they got your request & looking into, or at least why they denied or ignored it LOL Im giving up on that site, plenty of others out there to use

Upvote 0
Have tried them a couple times now & figure since I'm a guy & or they didn't like something they just passed on me.

MyFreeCams doesn't accept men as cam models on their site. Models aren't even allowed to have men in the same room while live, and years ago a model on this forum told us that she'd gotten in trouble after her husband called out to her from another room "What do you want from McDonald's?"

Other sites you can try are Stripchat, Chaturbate, Cam4, CamSoda, ImLive, Cams/Streamray, etc.

Upvote 0
of all the places i have tried & sigmed up on, they feel the worst. Have tried them a couple times now & figure since I'm a guy
Yeah @yummybrownfox explained it. MFC is a cam GIRL site only. It's one thing that kinda sets them apart from the other token sites.

Upvote 0

MyFreeCams doesn't accept men as cam models on their site. Models aren't even allowed to have men in the same room while live, and years ago a model on this forum told us that she'd gotten in trouble after her husband called out to her from another room "What do you want from McDonald's?"

Other sites you can try are Stripchat, Chaturbate, Cam4, CamSoda, ImLive, Cams/Streamray, etc.
Well dam i feel like an idiot not noticing any of that, thought the sites layout, options, features etc seemed cool. If always pays to read everything & makes sense why the ignore LOL

Yeah @yummybrownfox explained it. MFC is a cam GIRL site only. It's one thing that kinda sets them apart from the other token sites.
That's great they have a ALL FEMALES only webcam site & explains why the higher praises for it over the others.

Again, my bad for not reading everything, would have noticed I'm sure this KEY factor lol

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.