AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Verification for ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syl_Summers

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 28, 2017
Twitter Username
@Syl_Summers
MFC Username
Syl_Summers
Please don't burn me at the stake for asking this, but how long does it generally take to be able to reply to the model verification forum? I've had an account for about a month now and I browse somewhat regularly and I've made a few replies. I know you probably can't tell me *exactly* what I'm supposed to do cause then everyone would just do it.. but what's the standard waiting time? Did I miss something or am I just impatient :p

I'm sorry if it's taboo to ask, but man am I dying to get into the models only stuff! Thank you so much for any replies :h:

Burn her!

Jp. Like a couple weeks or so. Just interact with us in the meantime, bb.

It's not JUST time, it's also amount of posts. :) Being active means posting within threads or creating your own threads, so you're on the right track.

For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before just getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts. :)

For anyone reading this who wonders why there's a time and post requirement, I'll explain just a tad.

Patience in waiting a period of time shows you actually care enough and really want to be part of the MO group. In the past we've had so many cam models who sign up, ask for verification without spending any time here, get in MO and just lurk for months before just getting removed for inactivity. I don't like to pander to people who treat it like that. This new process has proven to be wonderful. Those that get verified are actually interacting in the MO section and adding value to it.

Having a post requirement forces you to interact and show us a little about yourself and learn the interface of the forum. I like to get a feel for a person before I verify them. There are some folks who have never asked for verification, but given their interactions in the past, I'd never allow it. For most, I feel confident letting them in the group as I've seen they are polite and know how to use the forum properly enough to make a good handful of posts. :)

Thank you for explaining it. I had tried searching the forums for an answer before asking the question, but most answers were vague and shady lol. Now all the noobs will have a more solid answer that they need to post more.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KaraInCuffs

I have noticed recently that the models only section has a really nice level of activity, nice models, plenty of interesting threads going on without it being overrun. I think whatever you've been doing in terms of verifying models is going really well! It also makes it feel a lot safer without having the lurkers. I also really like the addition of male and trans models to the models only section, those who have been verified who I've interacted with on threads have been great and really fit in with the community. I was originally concerned about that as you could get guys setting up an account to gain access, but the way you've done it means that we've got the best of both worlds. I know I've said it a bunch of times, but thank you Amber for making this forum what it is!

I had tried searching the forums for an answer before asking the question, but most answers were vague and shady lol.
Also, I'm sorry if you thought my vague answers in the past were shady. I don't like to give out the exact details of how to qualify to avoid people gaming the system. (Sort of like how MFC doesn't give exact algorithm for camscore, as an example.)

Thanks for posting this question! I think it's great that this forum monitors the model section in this way. But now I have to really force myself to quit being a lurker! :happy:

Has any one found out how long it takes and how many post it takes to become verified? It's very very strange to me that this is all a secret. Do they not want models to get verified?

Has any one found out how long it takes and how many post it takes to become verified? It's very very strange to me that this is all a secret. Do they not want models to get verified?
Also, I'm sorry if you thought my vague answers in the past were shady. I don't like to give out the exact details of how to qualify to avoid people gaming the system. (Sort of like how MFC doesn't give exact algorithm for camscore, as an example.)

Ok, that's enough. Like 10 private messages, a new thread, a post here clearly not reading any info I've posted, then a bad troll rating? Banned. Not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.