AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ModelCentro fan site platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC_TES_Feb_2016_2_520x520.png

During The European Summit, you can find our staff at The Calipolis Hotel from February 29th to March 3rd.

Visit our Blog to schedule a meeting with us.

We'd love to see you!

ModelCentro – reaching to Infinity and beyond, and creating it! Presenting new layout!
infinity1.jpg

The Modelcentro team is proud to present the result of many sleepless nights of designers, developers, marketing team members and administration. The new layout on ModelCentro – dubbed Infinity skin, is live now for all models to check out and consider using, fully editable via the ModelCentro easy point-and click editor! The skin was forged with ample confrontation, heated debates and is presented therefore with elated excitement. Its many features are based on a lot of requests and feedback from models who already use ModelCentro, so – you got what you asked for !

The Infinity Skin’s features include, but aren't limited to:

- New innovative full-screen design.

- A plethora of space for high resolution design elements.

- The banner at the header of the page now scrolls, ensuring a cohesive look and theme to follow wherever the member moves.

- Members can browse stills of the video through tabs.

- The platform now includes 12 skin colors to choose from.

A demo of the Infinity skin can be viewed here: http://infinity.demo.modelcentro.com/.

Some models who have already updated their ModelCentro-powered fan sites to the new skin include Kylie Cupcake,Dominica C and Eva Lovia. The feedback from fans about the move has been very positive.

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback!

I would love to see changes in video downloads.

I currently do not allow video downloads on my site. With the way things are set up now if downloads were allowed, someone could join the 1-Day Trial, download all available videos, cancel membership, and then never come back. And if I included downloads in the membership, what is the incentive to keep them coming back each month if they can just download everything to their personal computer on day 1? For me, video downloads will never be included with site membership. I want people to pay each month to access my streaming videos. On my other sites (ManyVids/Chaturbate) the price to download all my videos is $200, and individually they are priced between $5 and $40 each. It just does not make sense for me to include video downloads with membership.

I wish there were other options to allow video downloads through my ModelCentro site. I want to put a download price on each video and photoset. Ideally, nonmembers would pay full price, while members could get a discount.

I would love to see these options for each video and photoset:

-free streaming to nonmembers (currently available)

-streaming to members only (currently available)

-download included with membership (currently available)

-download price for nonmembers (please add)

-download discount price for members (please add)

Ideally, site visitors could build a shopping cart of things they wanted to download and then checkout as either a nonmember or a member. I would love to hear your thoughts on this and if it's a future possibility.

I currently do not allow video downloads on my site. With the way things are set up now if downloads were allowed, someone could join the 1-Day Trial, download all available videos, cancel membership, and then never come back. And if I included downloads in the membership, what is the incentive to keep them coming back each month if they can just download everything to their personal computer on day 1? For me, video downloads will never be included with site membership. I want people to pay each month to access my streaming videos. On my other sites (ManyVids/Chaturbate) the price to download all my videos is $200, and individually they are priced between $5 and $40 each. It just does not make sense for me to include video downloads with membership.

I wish there were other options to allow video downloads through my ModelCentro site. I want to put a download price on each video and photoset. Ideally, nonmembers would pay full price, while members could get a discount.

Ideally, site visitors could build a shopping cart of things they wanted to download and then checkout as either a nonmember or a member. I would love to hear your thoughts on this and if it's a future possibility.

Thank you for all your suggestions! :shame: We are working on the content store functionality right now, which will be available for non-members as well. All the features you have mentioned are in our 'to do' list and hopefully will be released in Q2 this year

Last edited:
Manage your fan site with ModelCentro's iPhone App!
MCM_gif2.gif

ModelCentro brings the admin of your website to your pocket! Currently available for iPhones, the app includes features required for essential day-to-day management, so you can run your site and watch its progress while being as mobile as you like!

Here are just some of the features:

Realtime Notifications

Get notified instantly about new subscribers, user activity and virtually everything your fans do on your website. It's so easy to stay on top of things with this app!

Messaging and Comments

Talk to your fans via messages and reply to their comments, providing a special, direct connection and a truly interactive experience. Communication is the key to happy fans!

Monetizing Mobile Content

Taking pics with your phone is not only fun, but profitable! Send them as locked content through private messages within the app and improve your website's earnings.

Learn more
and Download on the AppStore!​

^ But I'm an android user. Is there an ETA for an android management platform? That'd be great. Currently, logging into the site from a mobile browser is... pointless, to put it nicely. It's not mobile friendly at all.

^ But I'm an android user. Is there an ETA for an android management platform? That'd be great. Currently, logging into the site from a mobile browser is... pointless, to put it nicely. It's not mobile friendly at all.
Android version is in the plans, but hard to tell a date

• Helpful!
Reactions: Empress Mika
MCM_gif2.gif

ModelCentro brings the admin of your website to your pocket! Currently available for iPhones, the app includes features required for essential day-to-day management, so you can run your site and watch its progress while being as mobile as you like!

Realtime Notifications

Get notified instantly about new subscribers, user activity and virtually everything your fans do on your website. It's so easy to stay on top of things with this app!

Messaging and Comments

Talk to your fans via messages and reply to their comments, providing a special, direct connection and a truly interactive experience. Communication is the key to happy fans!

Taking pics with your phone is not only fun, but profitable! Send them as locked content through private messages within the app and improve your website's earnings.

Learn more

The app is cool. I love how you hear the money sound as soon as someone buys a membership. I also love the fact that I can reach support at the touch of a button all in my hands and if a question pops up in my head at the grocery store I don't have to wait until I get home to reach my laptop to ask. Very convenient........ I was really disappointed when I seen you can't upload videos tho :rolleyes::sweating: I love making videos on my phone so it would make things easier if we could record on our phones and then upload straight to the site through the app. I would like to be able to upload videos to my website through the app and photosets as well just as I do with my laptop. Really the only complaint I have about the app so far

The app is cool. I love how you hear the money sound as soon as someone buys a membership. I also love the fact that I can reach support at the touch of a button all in my hands and if a question pops up in my head at the grocery store I don't have to wait until I get home to reach my laptop to ask. Very convenient........ I was really disappointed when I seen you can't upload videos tho :rolleyes::sweating: I love making videos on my phone so it would make things easier if we could record on our phones and then upload straight to the site through the app. I would like to be able to upload videos to my website through the app and photosets as well just as I do with my laptop. Really the only complaint I have about the app so far

We are still working on improving the App and future versions will definitely allow uploading content :)

Bring your floaties and your phones!

It's bathing suit selfie time!

MC_CamCon_Miami_pool-side_cabana_520x520.png

Come have fun with your favorite Cam Con sponsor, ModelCentro, at our pool-side cabana and chat with us about how you can join thousands of models in making your very own fan site!

Come to the Industry Day Meet and Greet on June 1st from 12-4pm.

Watch our presentation on June 2nd from 12-1pm.

Or...Book a Meeting!

Crowd-fund for CamCon 2016 and go to Miami!

MCM_gif2.gif

Realtime Notifications

Messaging and Comments

Learn more
I just absolutely CAN'T WAIT for the Android app to come out!!! You guys just keep rockin my socks!!!

We're coming to AWSummit + the AW Awards!
Don't forget to cast your vote!

platinum-sponsor-awsummit_520x520%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Find the ModelCentro Team at the Meet Market on June 8th at noon or book a meeting with us at modelcentro.com/meet!

Oh hey, ModelCentro got nominated for

BEST CMS PLATFORM

and our own Natalie Pannon is nominated for

MOST APPRECIATED COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE!

Click here to vote!​

ModelCentro Introduces Pay-Per-Minute Shows!
mailer2.jpg

You asked for it, you got it! We’ve released the highly-anticipated brand new feature that allows you to host private cam shows for members on a pay-per-minute basis.

With this feature, you can host an exclusive show for one selected member for an additional pay-per-minute cost. Learn more about this feature and start earning now! A pay-per-minute group show feature is coming soon!
Read more in the MC Community

MC_AWAward_Best_CMS_2016_520x520.png

ModelCentro has announced their 2016 Adult Webcam Award for “Best CMS Platform” for the second year in a row. The AW Awards, held in Romania, recognize models, studios, cam sites, and other industry professionals operating in the live adult webcam market.

The ModelCentro team is proud of performer Patricia Goddess, who won the 2016 AW Award for “Best Solo Site,” with her ModelCentro-powered website. Additionally, ModelCentro is excited to mention the following winners with ModelCentro-based sites: DeviousAngell of deviousangel.net for Fan Votes: Best Entertainer, SeductiveGoddess1 ofseductivegoddess1.com for Alternative/Fetish Model, and SurperbBianca of superbbianca.com for CamGirl of the year.

Congratulations, Patricia Goddess, DeviousAngell, SeductiveGoddess1, and SuperbBianca! And go, team, go!

I've been using your platform for the past few months... I have to say I'm very happy with it :)

Wow! We have 10,000 models and counting.
Let's celebrate that with money!

MC_Announces_10000_Models_520x520_1.jpg

Introducing: the Independence Day Referral Contest.

You got your independence with ModelCentro, and now we want to give you a chance to win a $100 gift card. All you have to do is refer other models to ModelCentro using your referral link.

From now until July 4th, participants who...

1) Tweet at models who don't have ModelCentro sites with the tag #ShareModelCentro

2) Include a referrer link from their site (Model'sURL/signup)

3) Mention "@ModelCentro"

4) Follow ModelCentro on Twitter

...will be entered to win one of 10 $100 Amazon gift cards! Winners will be drawn at random and announced before July 7th

Read the details in the ModelCentro Community

ModelCentro Wins Best CMS at 2016 LAL Expo Awards!

d921807b.3a.jpeg

We were named Best CMS Platform at the LAL Expo Awards and would like to express our gratitude! Thank you to everyone who voted, for your support of our efforts to develop a great CMS!
We’d also like to congratulate Little Red Bunny for winning Best Cam or Solo Model Personal Site via her ModelCentro based paysite, littleredbunny.xxx.
Congratulations are also in order for Devious Angel for her award as Best Female Webcam Model. Visit her ModelCentro-based website at deviousangel.net

Last edited:
Reactions: NatalieP

I 100% agree with this. I love the idea of your site, but until the above happens, I can't use it. Thanks!

Everything you need to know about MC Affiliate Program
1067eb42.ba.jpeg

McProfits.com has officially launched as the affiliate marketing arm of the world’s most popular solo girl platform, ModelCentro. There's an entire million dollar menu of hot erotica, cam and adult models available for promotion.

ModelCentro is Coming to Venus Berlin!
844454f4.6c.jpeg

We're headed to Venus Berlin, the biggest German trade fair for Internet, Multimedia & Adult Entertainment. The show is opening its doors for the 20th time and we're excited to participate!

Attendees can find the ModelCentro booth in Hall 20/ Booth No. 10, where we will have giveaways, 13 models signing autographs, and extensive info about our platform and affiliate program, MCProfits. The ModelCentro staff can also be found at the Anniversary Party on Friday, October 14th in the PURO and the Official Netstars Party on Saturday, October 15th at Adagio Club.

We will present the ModelCentro product for the first time to the German model market live. Within the last few years, German Livecam and Video models developed themselves very successfully on adult portals and communities, but it’s always important to push your own brand as much as you can whether you are a livecam or a video model. The key is to run your own site, and while it doesn't sound easy, MC is here to help!
To schedule a meeting with our team, please go to: http://modelcentro.com/meet/venus

Status
Not open for further replies.