AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models not LETTING you take them for a private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty if I was told something like that (effectively sexual slavery) I would report it to the site date, time and with saved transcripts!

If it is true, the guy needs to be cut loose from the site (at the very least!!).
If it is false, then the model needs to be cut loose for being so dishonest and generally giving cam models a bad name.

True. But it doesn't sound like either of those shady dudes came from a cam site. He said the Hong Kong guy is from a "languages app," so this app is where he should be reported.

It's your private. Telling her you just want to chat without a show should be enough.

That's what I always do. I never asked for any show or sex, I like to do pvt to meet models, then some calls turned hot, but most of the calls, just chat.

I undestand that someone wouldn't feel comfortable playing with someone who did a connection/friendship/whatever, and I always respect that. I prioritze, always, the social/human interaction. Meeting girls is so fun, I met really amazing girls.

Something funny here is that, actually, I feel the 100% oposite on that. I mean, I'm not doing anything sexual/intimacy with an unknow person. I never did in my life, so will not happen here. (Don't take this like something I'm proud of, it's not as good as you may think).

Said that, I have to say that some models didn't understood my mood, and I had several bad situations.
In my opinion: just be open minded, don't be shy, speak with the model, explain yourself, respect yourself, respect her, be grateful and the most important thing: don't take the experience so serious, they're working, you're looking for fun, just chill, if it doesn't go as you expect, just try again or close.

That's what I always do. I never asked for any show or sex, I like to do pvt to meet models, then some calls turned hot, but most of the calls, just chat.

I undestand that someone wouldn't feel comfortable playing with someone who did a connection/friendship/whatever, and I always respect that. I prioritze, always, the social/human interaction. Meeting girls is so fun, I met really amazing girls.

Something funny here is that, actually, I feel the 100% oposite on that. I mean, I'm not doing anything sexual/intimacy with an unknow person. I never did in my life, so will not happen here. (Don't take this like something I'm proud of, it's not as good as you may think).

Said that, I have to say that some models didn't understood my mood, and I had several bad situations.
In my opinion: just be open minded, don't be shy, speak with the model, explain yourself, respect yourself, respect her, be grateful and the most important thing: don't take the experience so serious, they're working, you're looking for fun, just chill, if it doesn't go as you expect, just try again or close.

I totally understand and completely agree. I have also never had sex with anyone random in real life and cannot think of that ever happen for me either. I am just not comfortable with that kind of intimacy and it would also not interest me at all.

But to be more emotional before anything sexual happens, if it happens at all, requires a lot more work from models and I also totally understand and respect that not all models know how to handle that or even could learn how to handle it (it could be too far away from what they can relate to emotionally).

Did you report it?
In all honesty if I was told something like that (effectively sexual slavery) I would report it immediately to the site: date, time and with saved transcripts!

If it is true, the guy needs to be cut loose from the site (at the very least!!).
If it is false, then the model needs to be cut loose for being so dishonest and generally giving cam models a bad name.
I'll be honest, I was so shocked at the time that it didn't occur to me to take a transcript. Having reflected on it this morning, I'm inclined to believe the model. I don't think anyone scamming would lead with such a bizarro world scenario as that as a hook. She was in tears yes, but not about her situation, but about the break up with the Chinese guy who she said broke her heart. The discussion did not come about because we were discussing her financial situation. We were talking about learning languages.

It was a hugely uncomfortable interaction. She was talking about the lush and how she was made to wear it and she seemed deeply humiliated by that. The surroundings didn't look like a typical studio. It was more like one of those tarted up garages that you sometimes see with Colombian models.

This is actually one of those situations where I worry that she could be dealing with a dangerous individual and getting her main source of income removed could make things worse for her. To be fair, I'm massively out of my depth with a situation like this. If any streamate model wanted to PM me then I could supply her model name if you wanted to go and have a model to model chat with her. I'm not sure how ethical that is but if the situation is as it's been portrayed then it's already unethical.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Ah.. OK I understood it to mean she was camming for a guy who loaned her the money (like a shady studio boss). I agree the Hong Kong guy is beyond any cam site's reach.
No. Hong Kong guy is not the guy who is making her work in the studio. He is just the guy who caused her financial problems and then did a runner. The guy making her work as a model is a Colombian guy that she previously worked for in a legit job. He then "stepped in" to "rescue" her on the condition that she changed jobs from a data analyst to a cam model. That's the story as I understood it anyway.

Hmm I challenge your statement of "*very* typical for *most* Colombian models."

I accept "typical of *some* models" (of all nationalities).

In my years on SC (and i have visited Colombian models more than any other nationality) I have never had such a story told to me, nor have I seen Colombian models behaving the way you have described regarding goals. Perhaps it is common when one frequents the "shallow end" of the cam-model pool on a site -- by that I mean the lower ranked and brand new models who are more likely to be desperate and thus moved to such behaviour to try to earn enough to pay the bills).

I did for some time visit a Ukrainian model who would talk of having to reach a goal or a certain number of goals so she could leave, but when she got that final goal.. bam! she was gone; it was not a ruse.
LIkewise, I visit exclusively Latina models and have never encountered anything like that as a general rule. They are always as honest as the day is long in my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
No. Hong Kong guy is not the guy who is making her work in the studio. He is just the guy who caused her financial problems and then did a runner. The guy making her work as a model is a Colombian guy that she previously worked for in a legit job. He then "stepped in" to "rescue" her on the condition that she changed jobs from a data analyst to a cam model. That's the story as I understood it anyway.

That story is just off. Data analysts have professional careers and typically work for organisations, not shady individuals. I'm sure there are Colombian models who make a very comfortable living but it's no contest. It just doesn't track that "some guy" is going to employ an analyst, then loanshark her and turn her out on cam.

But to be more emotional before anything sexual happens, if it happens at all, requires a lot more work from models

Well, that's not my case so far. I'm not opening girls and meeting them to do sex things. I always say the most important "rule" for me: "let's talk and meet, do whatever you want". Some calls were are just speaking random things, if we have more relation we speak about our personal stuff (not intimate but our day-to-day things, like... I bought a new plant, or whatever). It's so cool meeting girls/people, I enjoy that. (and then, sometimes sex things happened, but just few times)

But, let me clarify, when I say that, most of the time models are ok just chatting. "Do whatever you want" doesn't mean they will do sex things they like. So don't expect anything else than you're ofering them. If you're doing that to do sex at the end, explain yourself, be honest.
Actually most of models I met were supper respectful with me when I explain what I expect on calls.
Unfortunately, I had problems with most of my regulars, because of confusions, role play, or whatever, being gelous and having super bad mood.
Keep this in mind guys: everything is a game, is fantasy, it's not real. If you build a friendship, good. But do not take it so serious. If something's is not good with any model, stop there.

Reactions: ScaredMan
Well, that's not my case so far. I'm not opening girls and meeting them to do sex things. I always say the most important "rule" for me: "let's talk and meet, do whatever you want". Some calls were are just speaking random things, if we have more relation we speak about our personal stuff (not intimate but our day-to-day things, like... I bought a new plant, or whatever). It's so cool meeting girls/people, I enjoy that.

But, let me clarify, when I say that, most of the time models are ok just chatting. "Do whatever you want" doesn't mean they will do sex things they like. So don't expect anything else than you're ofering them. If you're doing that to do sex at the end, explain yourself, be honest.
Actually most of models I met were supper respectful with me when I explain what I expect on calls.
Unfortunately, I had problems with most of my regulars, because of confusions, role play, or whatever, being gelous and having super bad mood.

Yes in my case it often never turns into anything sexual at all. It all depends on how the feelings evolve over time, it does not just happen from start for me and it takes a while to build that kind of trust and emotions. In many cases we just end up as some kind of friends who chat about everyday things or things that bother us in sone way on Whatsapp instead.

Yes in my case it often never turns into anything sexual at all. It all depends on how the feelings evolve over time, it does not just happen from start for me and it takes a while to build that kind of trust and emotions. In many cases we just end up as some kind of friends who chat about everyday things or things that bother us in sone way on Whatsapp instead.
If both are okay with that, I see no problem. But that's something models should say, not me.

Well, actually I'm being contradictory, as I had problems with my regulars... To clarify: it should not be a problem.

Reactions: ScaredMan
If both are okay with that, I see no problem. But that's something models should say, not me.

Well, actually I'm being contradictory, as I had problems with my regulars... To clarify: it should not be a problem.

Yes the things that I am looking for is not something for just any model. That is something I fully understand and respect.

Reactions: ericlafayet
That story is just off. Data analysts have professional careers and typically work for organisations, not shady individuals. I'm sure there are Colombian models who make a very comfortable living but it's no contest. It just doesn't track that "some guy" is going to employ an analyst, then loanshark her and turn her out on cam.
I can't deny what you are saying but I can't 100% agree with it either. Firstly I may have picked that part up wrong and it might be two different guys. Secondly, in an emerging economy is imagine people have all sorts of businesses and the shady intermingles with the legit fairly often. Either way I'm not going to get involved if I'm honest. I'd actually prefer it to be a scam because if someone is actually in that situation then it's horrendous.

is she from Colombia? it looks like she want to look pity in front of you. I live in Colombia and girls dedicate gours to create this sad life and make others feel bad. Be careful
@Sabrinarey_ Hey! I'm new here, i didnt know how to contact you .. i'm from Colombia and i'd read your post about find a way to get into MFC because they don't admit colombian models.. You know if i can use a VPN for create an account and not lose the Quality of My stream? I have 2 nationalities maybe it works .. please if You can help me i Will be soooo gratefully .... Cb baned me and these days i have try stripchat but it's horrible to me !

@Sabrinarey_ Hey! I'm new here, i didnt know how to contact you .. i'm from Colombia and i'd read your post about find a way to get into MFC because they don't admit colombian models.. You know if i can use a VPN for create an account and not lose the Quality of My stream? I have 2 nationalities maybe it works .. please if You can help me i Will be soooo gratefully .... Cb baned me and these days i have try stripchat but it's horrible to me !
This is a sidetrack from the subject of the thread, but I do not believe they'll let you sign up at MFC with a VPN.

So this is a bit of an odd one that I still don't quite understand, but it has happened to me multiple times with different models.
I have mentioned in the past with one model who said it would be too weird/awkward, but it has happened at least 4 or 5 or 6 times total.

The most recent model, I have been visiting a while, and when I first met her I took her for a private - no cam2cam, nothing bad or too much, it was striptease with topless. Amazing private, nothing too much, and it's what she does.
I don't think I had tokens for a week or 2 but we still talked and laughed etc. When I eventually went to ask "hey would you like to go for a private again, the last one was fantastic", she said no.. I asked why and she gave a brief "it would be awkward now we have spoken and laughed lots and we get on so well".

Today I finally asked her what "exactly" is the reason as I am really confused and unsure, we get on great, we genuinely do. She isn't doing it so I am all "oh bb I love you please" and start tipping her lots to convince her to let me take her.
Finally today she said I am "like a younger brother or another relative, so it would be too weird".

As I first mentioned, this has happened more than once or twice, so I just don't get it. This model specifically does understand that I truly respect her decision but I did say I still don't "actually get it" - even though I do understand what she means, it's just that it's a camsite, you know..

Most models I have a great laugh and chat with and then we do any kind of private, it usually ENHANCES the experience for the better, we get on great and have a lot of fun.

But with a handful, it's the opposite. The above example is just the most recent one. But I am always confused and annoyed by it - as I want to take them private. None of them has ever tried to do some manipulative way to get me to tip more though, so I think they are genuine about it being weird for them..

I am curious:
Users: have you had any similar situations?
Models: have you also done this to users that you feel like you get on well with and talk with "a lot" (a lot can be defined as whatever you think). I would assume maybe no? Because it's a loss of income, even if it is only a small % (meaning I am no huge whale).
I don't think I have ever been "denied" a pvt, that said I have been told on MANY occasions that it would be awkward for them to do a pvt with me. So I don't ask if the model is uncomfortable. But sometimes I really wish I was the "pump and dump" customer that uses the site as it was intended.

Reactions: NotYou
I dont take girls that I visit regularly, to pvt because yeah it does feel strange which is weird as in real life I rather know someone before I engage in anything sexual with them.
I did have a lady find it strange that I didnt take her pvt but that was in her early days when most income came from pvts. She did find it weird that I tipped for nudity once (as I rarely tip for that) was more strange for her that I tip for that but I did because business was quiet that night and hoped to draw in some more viewers for her.

I can definitely see it being weird for some ladies if I did ask for a pvt suddenly, but not all.
I have a model friend that would prefer I not tip or the sex toys...

Brett, I am the same way and it's really not uncommon at all for guys to want or need to have some kind of emotional connection to engage in sexual activity with someone. It is a shitty societal myth that every guy can be rock hard and ready to go the moment they glimpse someone attractive. I've said in other threads that I exclusively go to low traffic rooms and this is why - I need to be able to engage with the model and make SOME kind of connection or I'm just not into it. And that's absolutely impossible in rooms with thousands of viewers. This isn't weird or threatening, it's just how some of us are wired, and while some models might not want this, I can promise you that I have met plenty of models who totally get it and enjoy having regulars that they can connect with in the same way.
Nailed It!

Status
Not open for further replies.