AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models..... Really! Come on!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2011
TX
Ok, I just want to start by saying that I freakin love MFC! And I love alot of the models on it! I have noticed a trend and its kinda annoying, maybe it's just me! I know models visiting other models while they are on cam is OK and acceptable but when a model logs on and people are in her room shouldn't those people get her full attention! I mean I actually like when another model stops in to say hi or shoot the shit every once in a while! But I was in a room the other day and the model that I was visiting was in a completely different room chatting away with this other model and ignoring the ones in her room! I just needed to get this off my chest and vent a little! I don't want to offend anyone, just hoping to maybe make certain models realize that they are ruining their rooms when they do this!

Was she being tipped?

If yes, then I agree completely.

If not, she doesn't "owe" her attention to anyone, though it would be wise to make people entering feel welcome etc.

Wow! That's pretty rude, come to my room and tip I pay attention! J/K, but I have viewed other girls with their window minimized while my chat is still full sized, so I can see whats going on. When I get tipped, I let the model I am chatting with that I will BRB and go do some flashing and such. In the same token, remember that if she is a lesser known cam model, she may have the chat open cause it is DAMN FUCKING hard to stay positive when a room is dead or retarded...and if she is part of a studio, she may be required (forced) to cam a certain amount of time. Hope that sheds a little light on what your seeing ;)

I actually don't like when a model visits my room while shes on cam and I can't imagine doing the same. I have popped in to see what a favorite model is wearing or doing but I've never stayed more than a minute while I was on cam myself. Not only is it taking attention from the people in your own room but if you go in another models room and say you're on cam that's encouraging her members to leave and check YOU out. Not cool.

I need to say that I'm jealous that some models get tips and conversation even when they're MIA. I try to get conversation going and give my (almost) undivided attention and still end up with a room of creepy silence. What's wrong with you guys? :(

I get so easily overwhelmed I could never handle watching a girl while I'm on cam! I hate having too many things going on at once. More than three pms and I'm like "whoa turbo, cool your jets and slow down!" Throw in a bunch of tips and a countdown to update and what do you get? FRAZZLED JJ! For some reason people seem to enjoy making this happen though.
I am just not that good at multitasking and I hate when even really important pms make it seem like i'm ignoring the room.

Yes, JJ! I agree completely. On a good day I don't how I would have the time to perv while I cam. I feel guilty everytime I have to pee or take a moment to send a video to somebody. There are so many people who want a cam model's attention at any given time, I don't know how the more popular models handle it if i can barely keep it together.

LadyBakes said:
I need to say that I'm jealous that some models get tips and conversation even when they're MIA. I try to get conversation going and give my (almost) undivided attention and still end up with a room of creepy silence. What's wrong with you guys? :(

I was going to compliment you on how attractive you are and question how I have missed you before and then I went to look at your profile to see you have my state blocked, so that's my excuse for why you still put up with creepy silence.

As for the topic at hand, it depends. When I've seen a model go into another room its usually her only chance to see her on cam that day if their schedule is the same, and when I have seen girls go into another girls room while on cam it is never for that long either so I think guys in the room can be patient for a few minutes at least. If she's not giving you attention and this upsets people, don't tip her until she does- but i'm not going to tell anyone how to spend their money

SweepTheLeg said:
LadyBakes said:

I was going to compliment you on how attractive you are and question how I have missed you before and then I went to look at your profile to see you have my state blocked, so that's my excuse for why you still put up with creepy silence.

As for the topic at hand, it depends. When I've seen a model go into another room its usually her only chance to see her on cam that day if their schedule is the same, and when I have seen girls go into another girls room while on cam it is never for that long either so I think guys in the room can be patient for a few minutes at least. If she's not giving you attention and this upsets people, don't tip her until she does- but i'm not going to tell anyone how to spend their money

Oh, stopping in briefly is fine! I think guys need to give us models a break. We have so much going on at once sometimes and even if you ARE tipping us shit tons we have other things to attend to. And if you're NOT tipping then just deal. :p

thank you for the compliment! Are you from Wisconsin or Minnesota? If you'd like I'll add you as a friend and then you'll be able to see me. I just want to avoid my family stumbling upon me if possible.

I hope i don't ever do that. I've been known to hang out and chat with models that are my friends, but when I'm talking I'm trying to either contribute to chat, or get chat/tips going rather than derail it. I also am aware that every model is different on what is "OK" in their room for other models to do so I think it's common courtesy to PM the model and check in first.

My pet peeve is when girls come into my room under their model name and say nothing. I mean nothing.
No PM. No hello. It's creepy. Guest perv if you wanna just watch like that. I will NEVER KNOW :p

90% of the time i then get a pm from a regular telling me she's pming the people in my room with spam. And then I get all grumpy and shit.

Or the girl that likes to come in and whine in public chat about how no one tips her, in my room while she's on cam. I booted her after the 3rd time. Negativity doesn't usually get tips LOL. (usually haha!)

Or worse - one time I had a girl I didn't know come in who started berating my regulars by name. Like "*insert name*Why u no tip the pretty lady? She's putting on a good show" "Tip guys tip tip tip!!!" And no matter how much i tried to explain to her nicely that she was not helping and I didn't run my room that way she continually did it. The people she was yelling at had tipped like 1000 tokens earlier. I eventually had to yell at her in PM...

Oh and I cannot watch another model while I'm on cam. It's too damn hard to concentrate. HAHA.

Surprisingly as much of an attention whore as I am I don't get bothered if models do something else besides giving members their undivided sexy attention the entire time they are on cam. Because then I'd have to look at the other side of the coin and know I don't always give my entire attention when I'm in the room. I admit I like to look at titties while cleaning around the house, or other variations of multi-tasking

I'm from Wisconsin, and I understand the taking whatever precautions necessary to avoid the family finding out. Add away, I'll do what I can to entertain and not just sit there and drool and oggle (no promises)

When I first was camming, I had a friend who was a cam girl too, and we would do "doubles" shows, where we would both set our countdowns, and wouldn't start the show till we both met our goals (which we kept small since it was 2 sets of countdowns) and then we would mirror each other and relay convo between each other. Our guys seemed to like it. We had contests between us too....but she doesn't cam anymore, And I am MIA more or less right now...

OK, so I just want to say that I have thought about this topic a little more and realize that I was completely wrong..... A model is in HER room and we are guests entering her room! If I have problems with things models are doing I have the option to hit the Next Model button and move on! Who the hell am I to say what a model should or shouldn't do in HER room! Just wanted to post this and apologize to any models who were offended by my original post! Hope to post more in the future, just maybe with a little more thought next time!!

Loslonelyboy said:
OK, so I just want to say that I have thought about this topic a little more and realize that I was completely wrong..... A model is in HER room and we are guests entering her room! If I have problems with things models are doing I have the option to hit the Next Model button and move on! Who the hell am I to say what a model should or shouldn't do in HER room! Just wanted to post this and apologize to any models who were offended by my original post! Hope to post more in the future, just maybe with a little more thought next time!!

Though you are definitely entitled to your opinion about things, I have to applaud you for this last post.
You are a very sweet guy and have always been such a gentleman, and it shows even more now.

Reactions: Loslonelyboy
JoleneJolene said:
Loslonelyboy said:

Though you are definitely entitled to your opinion about things, I have to applaud you for this last post.
You are a very sweet guy and have always been such a gentleman, and it shows even more now.

Seconded.:h:

LadyBakes said:
JoleneJolene said:
Loslonelyboy said:

This why I love you ladies.... You both are just too kind! :-D

LadyBakes said:
JoleneJolene said:
Loslonelyboy said:

this!

Totallytaylor said:
NerdCandy said:
I just have to say that I am elated to see the positive interaction on the board; it's nice to know that we can come here and talk about this stuff; it's especially comforting to know that someone else (or others!) are experiencing the same frustrations. :h:
so true!!

Just need to tell you that you are BEYOND hot, Totallytaylor.

JoleneJolene said:
I get so easily overwhelmed I could never handle watching a girl while I'm on cam! I hate having too many things going on at once. More than three pms and I'm like "whoa turbo, cool your jets and slow down!" Throw in a bunch of tips and a countdown to update and what do you get? FRAZZLED JJ! For some reason people seem to enjoy making this happen though.
I am just not that good at multitasking and I hate when even really important pms make it seem like i'm ignoring the room.

^THIS^I TOTALLY get this. I am exactly the same.

Totallytaylor said:

this![/quote]

Agreed! (sorry had to delete who was quoted, but you know who you all are :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.